Could use a buddy

Pino! I'm awake too! Surprisingly! Usually I would be deep asleep as 10pm rolls by :haha: think I fell asleep on the couch earlier and now wide awake! :haha:

LOL sorry lxb.... I posted and my body passed out LOL :haha:

Soooo.... As much as it pains me to say it and I wish it wasnt the case but it looks as if my dreams of having a baby within the next year are pretty much stuffed. OH got the management job (they must have liked him cause he found out straight away and was picked from over 20 applicants) which is GREAT, but means that he is going to have to work away from home for potentially a whole year :(. Deffinately 6 months anyway. We can visit each other maybe every 2 weeks but it is going to be pretty hopeless where TTC is concerned. We are still going ahead with the house becaues its too nice to pass up and his accomodation is paid for his move anyway so I will just have to stay in the house myself, or maybe get a friend to live with me. I HATE being alone :(. To be honest it hasnt totally sunk in yet, for the past 3 years we have never spent longer than a week apart, So its deffinately not going to be easy, but in the end he will have an amazing job with more than double his salary atm. But we cant have a baby through skype, so I guess theres not much choice for me :(. The only reason I am pissed off is because OH has suddenly changed all his feelings towards TTC, he now thinks we should wait until he is settled in the new job and up he gets and takes the job.

Woah, sorry for the rant. I'm not sure how I am going to handle this but I'm sure I will somehow. As I say it hasn't sunk in yet so prepare for some emotional posts in the near future haha!

Hope all is well x

My move date just got moved!!! Me and OH are now leaving 2 weeks early, so a little less than 3 weeks!! I am so exited, but nervous!!

Ahhh Pino! So exciting :D. No waiting around ! You getting on well with your packing? xx

treasured - yay for great job opportunity for OH!! :headspin: but that suck for ttc! long distant relationship is the worst~! good to know you get to see each other every ~2 weeks. FX O falls close to weekends~ quality time = quality bd = quality bfp~ :dance:

pino - Ah!! 3 more weeks!! :headspin: get on packing lady! are you almost done though?

Honestly I have so much to do!! I have been thinking about packing, and only packed a tiny bit.... I figured we have 5 weeks left. Now that is squashed and I couldn't sleep at all last night cause I was thinking about all the stuff I have to do.

treasured - it's great OH got the job but really puts you in a different place! We've learned from preg_pilot and lauren that you can get pregnant when time is against you. It sounds like a challenging situation but if you keep communicating together you'll make it through. When does he start?

Pino - how exciting you move so soon! I remember when you first talked about moving I thought March was SO FAR AWAY! Now it's pretty much here! I wish all the best for you in your new start :)

lxb - Happy belated Anniversary ;) I hope you and DH spent some quality time together enjoying each other. You are such a strong soul, and we are all here for you. You are making progress and moving forward. Only good things to come...

treasured :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that you'll have to be away from OH so much. Congrats to him on his job and to both of you on the house!

Pino woohoo on your move being so soon!! I am sure you're very busy with preparations :thumbup:

Afm, getting sick of my commute VERY quickly!! It's been snowing here and taking me ages to get to and from work. I know I can't complain because I chose to buy a house and continue working here until my leave, but boy I can't wait to never commute up here again!!! I plan on getting my resume updated and prepped before LO arrives so that I can easily apply to jobs closer to home during my leave (assuming I have the physical and mental space to do that!). I just can't imagine coming back to this job--it's so far away and I don't feel very appreciated or treated fairly. Plus I'm learning quickly that this company is NOT very family-friendly, despite the fact that the Managing Partner has four kids and the other Partner has three!! Anyway, Fx that I can get through these next weeks.

treasured--- I hope all is well!! Sorry about the job for OH. It's good, but bad as well!! We are all here for you!! :hugs:

lxb-- You have been kind of quiet! How are you doing??

Lauren-- Good luck on the job hunt!! You don't deserve all of the stress of commute and bosses that are asses!! :hugs:

So not much has changed on my end. Still trying to get everything packed and in order. There are only 2 weeks left until OH's last day of work, add 2 more days and we are on our way! It's getting so close, and I am getting a bit overwhelmed with it all!! On a different front I am CD11 today and I should be ovulating sometime next week. I am hoping I can catch the eggy before the move, but I am not very positive about it :shrug:

pino - hehe... that usually happen when there are tons in your mind~ hope packing is moving along nicely~~ like country.. when you first brought it up I thought March was sooo far away! Can't believe it's almost here!! Where has time gone?!

country - Happy belated anniversary to you & dh too~ we spent out anniversary away from out with a mini road trip to San Diego~ :) definitely enjoyed this little getaway~ Can't believe little G is already 2+ weeks old! I still remember posting that Super O picture! :haha:

lauren - eek! that commute sounds horrible! Can't imagine commuting in the snow! :dohh: dh freaked a bit when we were on our way back from the San Diego trip and it snowed!! :haha: Oo..speaking of snow.. we had SNOW yesterday!! Everyone is shocked! :shock:

Good luck with new job hunt when you're ready~ :thumbup: definitely sounds like a great idea with a not-so-family-friendly company.

afm, nothing interesting to report. CD14 today (-OPK on CD11-13) and got a +OPK today! :shock: I dont know if it's a true positive or another fluke. Seems too early. Will see what the stick says tomorrow :shrug:

Ohh.. on an OT pooper news. Someone rear ended DH on the freeway yesterday! Luckily, he was the first of the 3 cars! So the back bumper had some minor scratches while the other two cars are not looking so good. DH said his back/neck felt stiff and a little off, so hopefully it's not a long term injury. He also said the driver from the last car (who is at fault) got a pretty bad nose bleed :shock:

lxb--- I just saw this post so ignore the one about snow in your journal :haha: We were so excited about the snow yesterday even though it wasn't much were we live. It was OH's first time seeing snow fall!! Here's to hoping he is used to it cause we will see it every year in Oklahoma!! I hope your OH is ok and it gets better quickly!!! I have no idea where all the time went.... I think it literally flew by :D

Does it never snow where you two are in AZ?? I am a very good snow driver having done it for years now, but many people here aren't :dohh: They act like they've never driven in CO in the winter!! I take a country highway along the mountains to work--it is hardly ever plowed but I have 4wd and know how to drive on it. There are always lots of people in cars that are just not cut out for snow taking the same route, though, and it totally slows down traffic.

Pino packing is a pain but I always find that it's nice to take inventory of what we have and get rid of a ton of stuff!!

It snows up in northern AZ and sometimes Nogales. But phoenix and Tucson area is uaually NEVER LOL

I have been to Sedona, Phoenix, and Flagstaff--Sedona seemed mountainish--is it?

It is kind of mountainish LOL. Like a middle between Phoenix and Flagtaff

:haha: i love the giant cacti too!!

And sedona is mountainish and higher up~ flagstaff is where snow is the norm~

yeah.. where I live.. snow is pretty much unheard of!! that's why everyone was shocked!! Well... technically I didn't see any snow that day but it was all over the news. It snowed in Scottsdale/North Tempe... which is only <~20 min away from where I live! And I only saw wet street and sunshine! :haha: it was ~50F!

LOL I remember going to LA in the spring when I was in middle school and it had snowed 2"--they shut down every major highway as people were panicking and driving off the road!!

Does it rain where you guys are or is it real live desert?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->