Could use a buddy

:haha: that's why DH freaked a little when it was snowing on our way back from San Diego. (it was hailing at first!) then when it turned into rain.. DH said "oh.. now I feel better"

Yes, it rain over here but not often though. Monsoon/dust storm is more common around here and haboob (makes me giggle everytime I say that) :rofl:

haboob?! What the heck is that?? Monsoon sounds amazing.

Haboob in Phoenix~!

https://i.huffpost.com/gen/302596/PHOENIX-ARIZONA-DUST-STORM-PHOTOS-VIDEO.jpg

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6037/5907025323_19113dcfd2_z.jpg

I have some serious catching up to do on here. First, Treasured that is a really tough situation with your OH. On one hand, it sounds like an amazing career opportunity... on the other hand, it really stinks that you will be long distance for a while. Is there any reason you can't go with him? I guess the house and your own job? You two will make it work. Do you think you will still get tested and checked out by your doctor, just in case there is something that can be fixed now so that you can tackle TTC later on without any doubts or questions about your health or your OH's fertility health?

Pino, wow you must be overwhelmed about the quicker move time. BUT you will get it all done and will be so happy to be settled in your new home very soon.

I have some stories to share but I'm going to put them on my journal to avoid writing out the same thing twice.

Hope everyone is well. Happy Friday!

Hi everyone.... I took my animals to the vet today for their vaccines and a preventative for heartworms. They found a hemmotoma(SP) on my dog, Reina's neck. He took a sample to send in to see if it is cancerous :cry:

Pino - hope reina will be okay :hugs:

Eek!!!! That is so hard to watch!!! Just showed dh and said we'll put a camera in our house!! (So I can keep an eye on mil? :haha:)

Thanks :hugs: That's what my OH said as well LMAO always watch those MIL's don't want to much spoiling!!

whoa.. look at your temp treasured!!! :dance: Happy 5DPO! :happydance: when are you planning to test??

:rain: :rain: :rain:

Treasured, sorry about your OH's job, even if it is a great opportunity. I hope you find a lovely house mate to keep you company! Know what you mean about TTC chances with him away, of course it makes it harder but it might make you feel a bit better to know that I have friends who were apart (1 in South America and 1 in UK) and only saw each other odd days here every month and they got pregnant so it can still happen! And anyway, you're in the 2ww now so there's always a chance ;) Come on pre Christmas beans!

Pino sorry to hear about your dog-have you heard anything back about the test results?

It was weird reading about the extreme weather-it doesn't seem that long since you guys were moaning about the ridiculous heat and stuffiness of your homes-just goes to show we have been on here together through the seasons.

Country and pregpilot-any news?!

We had our 12 week scan today. I have been quietly hopeful up until now but tried not to get too excited as I know that the scan is really when you find out. And it's all fine. I have never been so relieved! And I was a bit further along than they thought so our due date is 11 Sept. I am delighted. Am sure work won't be so delighted but hey...

Yay!!!!! Haribo I'm so glad your appointment went well. That wait is ROUGH. September is such a wonderful month for your baby to be due :)

I am pretty sure preg got off of BnB--she announced it on her journal when she was still pregnant. I'm curious how her birth went.

:hi: everyone!! Ok so Reina is A-OK. The spot was benign :dance: My 2 furbabies were sick and sore after their shots though. It broke my heart. They are finally back to themselves!!

We are moving in 5 days!! Things are almost done....I have a few things left,but not much. We cleaned the yard yesterday, now just the inside needs finished :D

I am about 2 DPO and feeling really positive, but we will see.

Haribo--- Tell work to kiss it LOL!! YAY for the scan going great!!!

Country-- CONGRATS on your little one. He is adorable!!

I hope everyone else is doing great Everyone is getting so close to their dates... don't forget about us :D

Haribo thank you so much for the update!! You must be thrilled and I'm so happy for you! Have you started to tell people yet?

Pino glad the pups are okay!!!

haribo - glad to hear scan went well~~ :headspin: do you have any scan pics to share us crazy bunch?

pino - five days!!! can't believe it's happening so soon~!! soo exciting!! who is going to pretend to live in my house when MIL gets back now that you're gone??? :cry:

treasured - still nice temp~~~ :)

lxb :rofl: I will fly down just for you!! No worries!! :haha:

Pino - that video made me sick! I could only watch till the first abuse, made my stomach lurch :sick::growlmad: I'm glad your dog is ok, crazy that you are moving so soon! I'm very excited for you and your new beginning!

I second lxb, haribo we want scan pics! I can't believe how time is flying for you! How are you feeling? I had my baby a month ago today, on Feb 6. He's a healthy boy and we are very lucky.

lauren, I'd been wondering about preg, I figured something like that cause her posts are gone. I hope everything went well for her!

How is everyone? I can't believe it's March! I've been on bnb for a year now. There are some sure signs of spring, starting to see bugs outside and the snow is definitely melting. Each season brings new hope but spring has the most promise of them all :)

I can't believe a year has gone by since I joined BnB!! Also it's a year ago this Friday that I had my first fertility appointment. I had such a lack of hope and was so frustrated. I'm grateful for where I am now.

You said it country each new season brings new hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->