Could use a buddy

lauren, my cycles are all over the place, the only reason I can think of is that I came off BC in June and they still haven't regulated. That or there's something wrong in there lol Hopefully breaking the rules results in your BFP! I've broken some rules this cycle too lol I've done yoga before but haven't put it back in my routine lately. I've heard it has positive effects on TTC so it's worth a shot. I love how in control of your health you are!

Jaynie and lxb - keep us posted on your tests! Does LH come back when you are pg? I'm still figuring out those OPKs lol HPTs are next!

Fantastic news Sweetie and the BFPs on this page are really picking up! Willing it will come along for all of us this month!

Jaynie I am also 8DPO so with you and lxb on the waiting for dreaded AF front... i'm hoping that feeling so tired yesterday might be a good symptom but it's more likely to do with lack of sleep over weekend! I won't test until it's overdue (spent too much on those darn kits!) so Mon 30 April i guess...Treasured, how many DPO are you?

Country i'm having an ultrasound scan on my ovaries and womb - i have had some discomfort on left hand side over last month so went to doctors to get it checked out. But rang up today and the hospital says it hasn't received my Dr's referral even though i went 2 weeks ago, agony! Now by the time they get their act together i'll prob have AF and will have to wait longer to have a scan...

Lauren - glad you're enjoying yourself this month, taking it easy must help otherwise how do all these i'm not even trying for a baby types get preggo? I have been doing yoga since Jan and have found it very relaxing which can only be a good thing i guess?

Sashimi hope you're doing ok.

Baby dust and lots of fx for us all xxx

I guess that baby dust really is spreading fast on this thread, huh? Who's next??!

Congrats Sweetie!! I'm sorry that you're sick :( I hope you get better quickly.

Lxb - I was dying at your ninja emoticon. Like I'm still laughing like a fool over here. Are you going to test soon or wait til AF now? I personally try to wait...I don't succeed, but I do try. Are you having any symptoms?

Jaynie - I read that some OPK's can pick up on whether you're PG or not, but I def. wouldn't trust them. That being said...I def. peed on a bunch last cycle and they were all stark white.

Countrygirl - Sorry I abandoned you with the SMEP! I was shocked at how quickly I got a +OPK. OH and I are going to BD tonight then give it a rest. So exhausted after all of our guests this weekend and with work. I hope you get your +OPK soon. When did you O last cycle?

Lauren - I def. think yoga helps me to relax. But I also feel that way about running and exercise. I do yoga maybe twice a week but run probably 4 times a week. It totally helps and I always feel SO much better after I do it especially when I'm down.

Haribo - Stinks that referral hasn't gone through yet. Any word from them?

Sashimi - Hope you're IUI went well and that you're doing alright!!

I think I'm 2DPO but I have no idea to be honest. I doubt I'll get crosshairs in FF this month because of the two days of discarded temps. I think we need to keep with our two BFP's per cycle that Biostat and Sweetie have started. We'll all have our BFP's in no time if that's the case!!

:haha: .... yay for ninja BD!! :ninja: what brand of OPK do you use? I use clearblue digital and this is only my 3rd cycle using it. I usually stop testing once i got +OPK

Lxb, I got mine from early-pregnancy-tests.com. They're def. internet cheapies, but I feel like they work? Not that I have a reference point, but still, lol. With the Clearblue Digitals, do you test once or twice a day? I usually test 2-3 times with the cheapies throughout the day mostly because I'm obsessed.

Sleepy - Wow, you seem really fit!! I have stopped going to my very strenuous aerobic weights class and I've definitely puffed up as a result. It was getting to the point where the class was just totally taking it out of me. I still like to look and feel toned, so I think that yoga will help! It's crazy how fast my body's changed since stopping strength training. Anyhow, I'm glad to hear so many people on this thread do yoga! It's been a long time for me. I've never felt relaxed running, lol. I despise it. I take super long walks and hikes with my BF and that's very relaxing and good exercise, but I need the strength training so I feel like I look good...I wish I was a runner! Super duper exercise.

With OPKs used as hpts--I have heard that the chemical makeup of LH is similar to that of HCG. That said, they are probably not reliable as hpts. I have PAOS with OPKs in an effort to try and see if I'm pg and I've gotten half-positives. I think that LH is always in our bodies and just surges before O, making it always detectable with an OPK but much more present before O, thus the darker line on the OPK. So it's possible to get a test line on an OPK without being pregnant, and I think it happens all the time! The ones I've seen pics of that were used successfully as hpts had VERY dark test lines.

AFM, I think I'm 3dpo, no cross hairs yet. I am hoping my temp takes another jump tomorrow so I can get FF to give me hairs! My bbs are starting to get tender so maybe the progesterone is just taking a few days to kick in.

Sashimi! I miss you! How's it going so far?

Sleepy, it's ok! I'm excited for you! So you are officially in the 2ww? I think this cycle should be shorter than the last, I O'd on CD27 last cycle but it was my longest cycle to date. I got my tests from early-pregnancy-tests.com too! Do you ever get a control line with no test line? I'm wondering if I'm THAT far away from O that there's no LH or if I got a bad batch?

haribo, I hope they get their act together and you can get in there and get it all sorted out soon! It's frustrating to find out you've been waiting for nothing. All part of the process I guess though. How are you feeling now?

lauren, I've started taking zumba classes which I'm finding quite the workout (my instructor also does bootcamps) and fun! I actually have definition in my arms lol How are you feeling?

Sashimi, how are you doing? How's the IUI? We miss you!!!

I did an OPK last night a little late but it was stark white, I'm hoping it'll start getting some colour to it soon! One I did on the weekend had a light pink line but the rest have been white. Anyone know anything about the soy isoflavones I see on here? I bought some caffeine free green tea I'm going to start drinking and sunflower seeds. Not sure what the sunflower seeds do but I'm going to give them a shot!

sleepy - it's recommended to test twice a day (once after ~10am, once in the evening ~7pm). But i only test once a day (~after 10am, before noon). If I feel like I should O soon (with CM), then I'll test in the evening time too. I tried to cut back the amount of liquid I drink but didn't work because it is SO cold here in the office and kept finding myself drinking warm water! But it seems to be okay to detect LH surge. :)

haribo - hope we all get our bfp & be bump buddies! :dance:

country - i read about sunflower seeds about how it'll make you more alkaline? more spermy friend environment? is that what it is?

I cannot be bothered to wait!! 4dpo.... hmmmmmm. Why is it that we all are willing to wait 9 long months once we know that babies in there, but cant even wait 7 days in the first place! its so hard !

The weather isn't helping my mood either, its been bucketing down all day! Cant wait for my holiday to Turkey in a months time :) soo excited to just get away and relax with OH for two weeks. Should be O'ing while were away so if this months unsuccessful maybe I'll be lucky while I'm there!

How is everyone getting on? Anyone else going to start testing in a week? My ticker says thats when I can test but do you think thats too early? AF is due on the 3rd I think so hopefully it would pick up the hcg by then?

Thanks ladies! Also Congrattts Sweety hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy this time!! xxx

I cannot be bothered to wait!! 4dpo.... hmmmmmm. Why is it that we all are willing to wait 9 long months once we know that babies in there, but cant even wait 7 days in the first place! its so hard !

The weather isn't helping my mood either, its been bucketing down all day! Cant wait for my holiday to Turkey in a months time :) soo excited to just get away and relax with OH for two weeks. Should be O'ing while were away so if this months unsuccessful maybe I'll be lucky while I'm there!

How is everyone getting on? Anyone else going to start testing in a week? My ticker says thats when I can test but do you think thats too early? AF is due on the 3rd I think so hopefully it would pick up the hcg by then?

Thanks ladies! Also Congrattts Sweety hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy this time!! xxx

LOL Treasured! I know what you mean - the TWW is torture!

Turkey will be amazing! I've wanted to go there for awhile! Hope you'll let us know how your trip was and definitely just go, relax, and enjoy b/c if/when you do get preggers, it will be tough to do a trip for awhile! Also, enjoy drinking on vacation if you like to! :) And Thanks!

treasured - You and I are on the same day! My FF says I'm 3dpo, but I'm positive I'm 4. I will probably start testing in about a week, though if I know what's good for me I'll wait longer, lol! I am an ADDICT in the 2nd week of the TWW. That vacation sounds exciting!! The weather where I live is record-breaking hot. It's very nice! I know what you mean about rain, though--when I feel cooped up it's all I can do not to think about TTC all day :)

country - What is Zumba? I keep hearing about it but have no idea what it is! I will do a Vinyasa class tonight, I'm very excited! I used to do yoga sooo much and was in great shape....Of course I was also 8 years younger, lol. I meant to say before I'm sorry to hear the pill has affected you so much! Hopefully your cycles will start to even out. Have you heard of Evening Primrose Oil? I think it may help people O sooner, but I'm not totally sure. Also, I would try to pee when your urine is very concentrated if possible. I know it's hard--I pee every hour! I sometimes test in the AM, even though you're not supposed to, because that's when I've gone the longest. That said, I bet your tests will be pretty negative until right before you O, then suddenly really dark. I always get scared that I won't O but the dark test line sneaks up on me.

@lauren

I´ve done zumba. One of my favorite exercise programs of all time.
It´s basically a dance aerobics program.

Just really fun music, and steps to match :)
Simple and fun.
It takes a session or two to get the steps down.

@lauren

I´ve done zumba. One of my favorite exercise programs of all time.
It´s basically a dance aerobics program.

Just really fun music, and steps to match :)
Simple and fun.
It takes a session or two to get the steps down.

Sounds really fun! I should check it out. I stopped going to my aerobic weights class (it was like a body pump type class) because it was more strenuous and exhausting than fun. I want a FUN class. Thanks for telling me about it!

lxb - I'll take whatever benefits it'll give! Thanks :)

treasured lol I hate the wait too! We are here to help you through it though!

lauren, thanks for the advice! I might try tomorrow with fmu. Glad I'm not alone! Zumba is a blast, I've learned to laugh at myself though cause I'm sure I look silly at times! It really is like choreographed dancing, my instructor says it doesn't really matter if you aren't doing the moves exactly, just keep moving.

preg - are you still doing zumba?

Ok so I caved and now feel crap. BFN but u know when u tell yourself otherwise and then just have to test to satisfy yourself... No self control at all.
To top it of now getting cramps like AF is on her way so we will see. Isn't due until sat but I had a 24 day cycle last month so if it ends up being another short one I think my LP is too short at only 10 days.
Oh well hopefully it starts before the weekend. Onwards and upwards! ��

I'm sorry, Jaynie! You still have a few days yet, though! Are you 7dpo? Also, I have heard that a 10 day phase isn't ideal but can def be OK.

Not at the moment. I moved away from my country in January, and haven´t been since then. But I´m moving back next week, and will start again then.
Too bad they take a summer vacation then, until august, but I will start again then too.

Not at the moment. I moved away from my country in January, and haven´t been since then. But I´m moving back next week, and will start again then.
Too bad they take a summer vacation then, until august, but I will start again then too.

Oo.. I've always wanted to try zumba. saw some online videos and wanted to wake up earlier to do it. But each morning I chose sleep over exercise. :blush:

Oo.. I've always wanted to try zumba. saw some online videos and wanted to wake up earlier to do it. But each morning I chose sleep over exercise. :blush:

The classes I had were 2x a week in the evenings, and a free-choice one at 10am on saturdays too.

Country: Yes I'm in the TWW! I'm really excited about it this time around, but don't want to get my hopes too high you know? As for the OPK's, mine are basically a control line and nothing else all the time except for a few days around O time and even then they are very faint. So I think that's pretty normal for this brand OPK unless we both have bad batches, lol. I didn't see a faint line on mine til CD9 this cycle and it was super dark on CD11. After that, the line started to fade/disappear. I think you're batch is prob fine!

Lauren: Don't be deceived - I'm not that fit. I just have a lot of endurance to be able to run. I feel totally flabtastic otherwise! Once I get my BFP I'll have an excuse for this belly lol!! Is Vinyasa a type of yoga?

Pregpilot: I looove zumba. I'm terrible at it, but it's such a good workout and SO much fun!

Jaynie: Sorry about the BFN :( Don't lose hope though - it's only 7DPO, right?!

Lxb: Yes, that's what I read! The first time I used them I was using FMU, then realized I was doing it all wrong, lol! Now I do like you do and just try to hold it to make sure it's accurate.

FF gave me my crosshairs today. Thank the Lord! So that would make me 3DPO. Sounds like a lot of us are on very, very similar cycles which I love!

lxb - When are you testing? Your chart looks good!

Sleepy - I hear you on having an excuse for the tummy!! Still, running is such good exercise! Good for you :) Vinyasa is a style of yoga where you do a series of poses--same poses, sometimes in a different order. It was a weird class. I go to the Y in my town because it's a block from my house but this class has urged me to get a yoga punch card at a real studio, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->