Could use a buddy

CountryGirl86....

I know what you mean men are very stubborn, and they think that they are a god. Nothing can go wrong with them LOL. Sometimes realtiy hits a little hard.

Ahh.. I'm also not sure if I've actually felt my cervix before. I was afraid to scratch it.... and touched something a little firm (Only manage to touch it ~2 times?... i think). Body parts are such mysteries~~

:haha: :haha: Damned Husband! :haha: :haha:

Yes Pino! We shall do some real stalking indeed if that's the case! :haha: Regarding EWCM, could it be from pre-bd arousal cm? if not, that could means u O late, therefore late AF. Were you sick? that could cause delay in O... or perhaps too much stress? & like other ladies said, yay for no smoking! keep up the good work! :wohoo:

I am not sure it could be arousal cum IDK.

I need some advice though. AF is late, but who knows why.

I have been using the clearblue ovulation strips, but since I started on here I keep hearing about the clearblue fertility monitor. I did some research on it, and me and my husband talked about it. I know the first entry in the monitor should be the first day in your cycle (AF) so should I go and and buy it and wait for AF to come? But what if AF doesn't come and it's my month? I know chances are slim, but still.

I didn't even know about it until I looked into it last night, I know sounds stupid, but I assumed when everyone talked about the clearblue, I thought they meant the ovulation tests. I didn't even know there was a monitor.

Anyways. Should I but it now so I have it when AF comes or should I wait and see if AF comes, and have to wait another month to uses it.

IDK maybe I should buy it and not open it until AF comes so I can return it, but I want to be able to sit down and read the instructions and what not to understand it better

HELP LOL

I broke down and took my last test that was sitting there. It was BFN. It kinda broke my heart a little. Anyways me and my husband are going to go get the Clear blue fertility monitor tonight. And hopefully that will help. Cause negatives are really getting on my damn nerves!!!

Does anyone already use this product???

Any suggestions, because I am really at my wits end.

And I really want a cigarette. If I had one in the house, I would smoke. I hate negatives!!

Hmm, I dont know much about the monitor either. Did a little reading and it seems pretty straight forward. You test with your FMU everyday, then stick it into the monitor!

https://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-fertility-monitor-faq.php

If you really want to try, I think you should get it and not open it so that you can return it (because your BFP might be just around the corner~~ ! :dance: )

** Edited **
Ah, seems like we post at the same time. Get rid of the cigarettes!! (Crazy idea, maybe you should POA'C' :haha:)

Pino - i've bought the Clearblue monitor, there's not much to set it up but you do need to set it up by the 5th day of AF or wait another month (you also need clearblue testing strips). I bought it too late last month but have only just started using it for this cycle-was hoping by buying it (it's not cheap!) that it would keep AF at bay but no luck. I can't tell you how good it is yet though! Great that no cigarettes today, keep it up. And sorry to hear about your previous miscarriages, I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Sleepy and Treasured - fx for you both! Maybe i should get cervix feeling too!
Sashimi - no symptoms is good, sending you lots of good luck for Saturday - I'll be at another wedding (I kid you not!)

I'm on CD3 but having a weird AF-it used to last 7 long days, last month 5 days, this month after day and half not much bleeding but temps still low, maybe i'm finally getting the birth control pill out of my system after coming off it last July! Seeing a nurse next week and going to beg her to do blood tests on me, we shall see.

Lxb - groping your boobs at work, ha ha, made me giggle.

I'd like to stay in touch with everyone on here too, I'm from London in the UK so also a long way away-who wants an Olympic baby anyway, 2013's where it's at!

:happydance:

That's the way I thought about it too, but right now I am really discouraged because I broke down and took my test and got a BFN I am so disappointed.I figured that if I was prego, the hormones in my body should already be generating enough for the test to read... IDK.

I figured at this point it can't hurt to try the monitor.

ps Sashimi totally with you on the turning back time... I used to WANT my AF as meant I wasn't pregnant. OH and I together 11 years this year! I completely changed career in 2010 but why did we wait so long!! And we'd like lots of kids cos I come from a big family myself!...Idiot! Your Hawaii trip sounds amazing, what a nice thing to look forward to.

LOL at POA'C'....

country - It has been record-breaking warm here. Usually it's cooler, rains a bit, and even snows through April, May, and sometimes early June. It's been gorgeous, though--sunny and 75-80. Today is a bit cloudy, and it's very dry out, but it's lovely because all of the trees' leaves are fully grown (because of the early spring and high temps). Lol, CO's thermal shift....

I have a question. WHY, when women find out they're pregnant, do they automatically get put at 4 weeks?? Aren't they 2 weeks pregnant on the day of missed AF?? This makes NO sense to me. Maybe I'm understanding things wrong...

Wet CM for me today, but stable temps. Still, the CM makes me think AF is close... BOO AF.

Lauren, yea, I'm with you on this one. with being really '2-weeks' preggo but showed as '4-weeks'. I actually googled that a while ago. And I guess to make it "easier", they always start at CD1 as they're not exactly sure when you O. That's the explanation I've read :shrug:

BOO! stay away AF!

That's dumb. They should just assume you O approx 14 days prior to AF. So dumb! I don't know why but that's really pissing me right now!! I blame super moon! Lol.

:haha: I googled "supermoon" .. and guess what I see?!

https://mattbepler.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/supermoon.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

I love your super moon LOL!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

So I just ordered the clearblue fertility monitor online, cause they didn't have any in all the stores I called. So I might have to wait until next month either way just because I don't know when it will get here...(I practically live in the middle of nowhere)

So anyways for the monitor, strips and more preseed (I am out) I spent $140 dollars. It's a good thing I am quiting smoking cause I can't afford it now LOL:dohh:

So what is the world is going on??? Why do I have no AF and a BFN? How is that fair and least when I AF I know I'm neg. but now i'm sitting thinking about it cause it's taking forever to get here GRRRRRRRR

Hey guys.
Seems I´m right smack in the middle of ya´ll (well, in the center between you anyways).
I currently live in Iceland, and will do that for the next 6 months at least.
If I get pregnant soon, that will probably be the semi-permanent residence for me.
If not, and I lose my job in november, I will probably be moving to Japan, or china, or arabia, or india, or... you get the picture. Completely unknown.
If I keep my job on the other hand, of course I´ll stay, pregnant or not.

Feeling very pregnant these days, though I don´t know if I am just yet.
I´ll be testing on the 12th, if AF doesn´t show on the 7th...

preg pilot - Woohoo for feeling pregnant! That's exciting :) I hope this is your month. Iceland! I have heard it's really beautiful.

pino - I hope you get an answer soon! I know that it can take a little while after missed AF for a test to be +, so hopefully yours is just delayed!

I am pretty sure I'm out. I haven't had cramps, but my CM it wetter today (meaning I think estrogen is starting to take back over), and I just still have some blood-tinged CM. I know that women who spot can get pg, but I'm OVER IT. SO over it. Can't stress that enough. Hear that, super moon!? Lol on the super moon pic, lxb!

Speaking of, here's a super moon article I just found:
https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2012/02may_supermoon/

Will, of course, keep you all posted, but I am expecting a temp drop tomorrow and AF on Fri :p I hope I'm wrong but I fear I'm not.

Great article on super moon Lauren!!! We should all take pics of it from where we are I the world and post. It could be a good TTC distraction!!!

On the checking cervix topic, I've never checked mine. I have a fear of checking it and I don't know why. Also, my fertility doctors said to me "my god you have a long vagina!!!" the first time he checked things out down there. In fact, every time he checks down there he has to change speculum sizes, forgetting that the medium sized one or whatever is too short. He assures me it's normal because I'm tall, but he always uses the world "long" and it makes me cringe. So OH has gold medal Olympic sized sperm... And I have a long hoo hah!
So embarrassing!!!

Lxb that s a great super moon pic!!!! And as for Hawaii, we are spending 2 weeks on Kauai. On a completely non TTC topic, I'd love some travel pointers for Kauai. When were you there? Any places or must see places, activites you recommend? My husband will naturally golf while we are there and I'm excited to hang on the beach if he plays a game or two.

Country girl, I guess we are closest to each other. I'm in Toronto and i remember you saying you were a couple hours away or so!

Sleepy will you test today? Hope AF steers clear!

Are LPs generally the same each month? I know for a fact last cycle I O on day 15 and then AF showed up on day 30 or 31. I only got spotting the day before I guess because of the progesterone. Lauren, we can't get progesterone OTC here. My clinic supplies it with a prescription! It's not fun to insert vaginally, but it's helped a lot with spotting. You should ask your doctor if it's recommended.

So totally off topic, I just watched the movie the Darkest Hour, and horrible ending!! me and my husband were soooo disappointed LOL.

I am getting really wet cum for the last couple of hours, and it's not "I'm turned on" cum. well, not all of it LOL JK. I am getting frustrated!

preg pilot - Woohoo for feeling pregnant! That's exciting :) I hope this is your month. Iceland! I have heard it's really beautiful.

Yep. Gorgeous :) I really missed it when I was in Denmark, but now I´m missing Denmark too. Can´t win, can I? ;)
Update, still queasy, still cramping though they´re getting different. Like they´re a bit lower down, and feel like twinging instead of spasming. Lower back hurts like hell.
:dust:

preg_pilot..........

I have my fingers croseed for a BFP for you!!!!!

So I have come to a conclusion on why none of us have had any luck with TTC.... It's because Michelle Duggar was born with all of our eggs.... I mean SERIOUSLY 19 fucking kids!!! Pardon my language, this just pisses me off!!!

On a different note. I have been up allllllll night! As a plus, my house is clean! I mean when we all get our BFP, we can give birth in my house it's so sterile LOL. OCD is a pain, but I love it LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->