Could use a buddy

At least you have boobs. I'm basically concave.

Remember that OPK I peed on earlier. Totally has a line - not an evap, but not a positive. Just a faint, but noticeable line. Not like the last few I took after I O'd that were stark white. I'm kicking myself for POAS today. I'm going to want to test so bad tomorrow! Anyone testing tomorrow?

I could totally test tomorrow with you, at least then either way you will feel better cause mine will be negative :thumbup:. I am kidding!!!

I am praying for you (real praying).

I just got in from a very late networking event and I'm totally zonked!!!

Lxb thank you for the amazing Kauai review!! I'll PM you my email address, as I'd love to hear more and ask more questions!! I am going to show my husband the golf course pic you took. He'll flip!! He is so excited about golfing in Kauai. Farmers market would be fun for me, I bet the fruit is amazing.

Sleepy, I'm testing Saturday as I said before so at least we are testing back to back if you poas tomorrow. I'd like to buy a home test after work tomorrow, do I have to wait until first thing in the morning or could I do an evening POAS?

I just got in from a very late networking event and I'm totally zonked!!!

Lxb thank you for the amazing Kauai review!! I'll PM you my email address, as I'd love to hear more and ask more questions!! I am going to show my husband the golf course pic you took. He'll flip!! He is so excited about golfing in Kauai. Farmers market would be fun for me, I bet the fruit is amazing.

Sleepy, I'm testing Saturday as I said before so at least we are testing back to back if you poas tomorrow. I'd like to buy a home test after work tomorrow, do I have to wait until first thing in the morning or could I do an evening POAS?

You could POAS in the evening, but it is less effective.I suggest POAS with your first morning urine, it has more hormones in it because it is less diluted. All day you drink so urine is dilutes. When you sleep all night the urine settles in you until you wake. That is why it is usually more yellow(sorry TMI)

If you like me you break down in the evening and POAS LOL. I know hypocratic.:winkwink:

I am testing tomorrow am! Of course I assume AF will be here (I always test despite her, lol). If she's not, I'm super testing (super moon!). Anyway, I'm trying to say that I think I'll get a big ole BFN, but I'm still testing! I will keep you posted. Fx for you Sleepy, that chart looks REAL nice ;) If this is your BFP I'm SMEPing all the way next month!

Also, Pino and Sleepy, LOL on the way you've both presented your body types. I'm sure you're both just darling, and have a totally exaggerated view of yourself in your heads!

GL everyone--Sashimi, I'd wait until Sat AM, especially since it's super moon Saturday, but you could hold it like Pino suggests and do a PM. I'm excited!! We've GOT to get more BFPs this month, right? Since I'm pretty convinced I'm out, I'm rooting for you all!

I have my fingers crossed for all of your :bfp: the super moon may bless you :happydance:

Lauren. I will try to keep the:witch: at bay over here. She is doing a good job with my cramping, so I will try to keep her here so you can :test: tomorrow without her!!!:hugs:

I wish you all some :dust:

If not I will kick that :spermy: ass for you for not doing their jobs LOL

Sorry I am totally having fun with these smiley things LOL :happydance:

Good Luck All !!!!!

:hug:

I didn't POAS this morning. I totally feel like AF is coming, so I really didn't want to waste a test if in fact she shows. Plus as soon as I temped I ran to the bathroom to pee since I had to go so bad! I had no time to grab that little pee cup lol. Also I think I'd like to wait til the supermoon, hahha!!

Lauren - I hope AF stayed away and you got to test! Fingers crossed for you!!

Hey y'all!

So I did test this AM and I THOUGHT I saw a pink shadow...the line showed up and then faded but I thought it hadn't gone completely. AF showed about 2 hrs later, so I guess I was seeing things!

In any event, I'm going to call a few new OBs in town right now because I'm done with waiting and wondering! Time for some tests! Lol. If anyone else who's had testing done has advice about where to start, I'm open! I want to get my thyroid levels checked, my progesterone, and possibly do an FSH test. Maybe an ultrasound and dye test, too. It will probably depend on how much my insurance will cover right now and how much those things cost.

Sashimi and Sleepy and preg - Fx for you!

Country -I hope you got your O!!

Pino - sorry AF got you! Hope she calms down soon and lets you focus on the next cycle. How long does she last for you usually?

Sleepy - lol @ gas, not baby! Soon it will be baby though, not gas! I'm so excited for you to test!

Sashimi - good luck to you tomorrow!

Sounds like we have a few testers today/tomorrowish! I think we are due for another BFP, or three! AFM, I took lauren's advice and called my doctor and got an appointment for May 29th so I'm super stoked about that! Still waiting to O but it's not concerning me until next week if I still haven't. DH seems to be more talkative about TTC too, I think he's beginning to see we are making progress. Last night we were going to go to dinner and he said "go pee on a stick so we can eat" lol I'm feeling much better about everything today, plus I won a gift certificate on the radio! Go Super Moon Go!

there we go again lauren! sorry to hear you got AF but happy to hear you have a plan and are searching out new OBs. I don't have my appt till later in the month but I'll let you know what happens when I go. Hope you are able to enjoy a nice glass of wine or something tasty on the super moon!

Sashimi - Alrighty~ I'm happy to answer all yoiur questions (if i can)~ Oh, on the last day of our kauai trip (which we had some time to kill, DH found a golf course that only cost $7 to play!!), so we went to that golf course and there are chickens everywhere.. just hanging out by the golf course! lol ... so funny.

Lauren - I was getting excited when I read your first sentence!! Is it really AF? :(

Country - :haha: your DH is too funny~ Wohoo on the certificate you've won! this is the first of many positive things to come~~~ :dance:

Sleepy - your temp still looks reallly good! POAS! POAS! POAS! :happydance: I sense BFP~~~~

Pino - I love those smileys too!!! I love to use this --> :gun: when I talk about my MIL! :gun: :gun: ... lol

Lauren sorry to hear AF showed up. My iPeriod iPhone app keeps alerting me with a daily countdown to AF which it predicts will be in 6 days. It's making me anxious!

So I don't know how it will be in your area, but this is how it worked for me. I went to my family doctor and told her we weren't having results with ttc and wanted to get tests done. She told me to relax and have fun. I said no. She referred me to a reproductive endocrinologist or fertility doctor and I went for an initial consultation where lots of questions about medical history were asked.

I went on to standard testing that involved blood tests, ultra sounds, the dye test called HSG and we were given the option to do cycle monitoring in order to do that mix test where we found out sperm wasn't getting through my CM. This test is called cervical insemination or C.I. Although, considering you had a chemical I doubt this is a problem for you.

I'm very lucky that Canadian medical insurance covers all of the blood tests and ultrasounds. We have only had to play for the actual IUI and progesterone so far, so about $600 total per month. $250 per IUI. It has been worth every penny and I'm glad we are going this route and not left wondering what's wrong.

I will be heartbroken if the test is negative tomorrow, but I'll just be sad for an hour or two and then pick myself up and do the whole process with fertility visits again next month. We know we did everything possible to make a bfp happen this cycle and if it turns out to be a bfn it just wasn't meant to be. Sigh!!

Country good luck with your appointment. Lots of women from all over Ontario are referred to my clinic here in Toronto so if you ever get to that point you'll have to let me know!!

Lxb we just posted at the same time!! Okay I will pm you my email when I'm not typing from my phone!!!! Thanks for being my Kauai expert as well as my ttc buddy!!!!

Sashimi - Thank you so much! I didn't realize that IUI was so inexpensive compared to IVF. That's wonderful that you all have been able to do that every month with such a small cost involved! I am wondering if I can get an appointment with an RE without a referral--I just did some research on OBs in my town and there are 3 offices total...and all of them have both wonderful and horrible reviews. Good gracious!

I am Fx hard for you tomorrow! I really hope it's your bfp, and if it's not I just know that yours will be right around the corner.

Thanks again for all the information! It would be great to just get all of the tests done and move on. I think my OB and I could have a good relationship, she just isn't in a rush to do much. She's totally content to wait a year but she's already got her kids. I left a message with her nurse this afternoon that I'd like her to call and talk about testing with me this afternoon. If she balks at that I may just ask her to refer me to someone else in her office. Her office is probably the best (again, not much selection here), so maybe another OB there would be more open to investigating.

Lxb we just posted at the same time!! Okay I will pm you my email when I'm not typing from my phone!!!! Thanks for being my Kauai expert as well as my ttc buddy!!!!

:hugs: :hugs:
Alrighty, will be waiting for ur pm~ :flower:

SleepyOwl, you have some restraint LOL I POAS no matter what LOL, as in I would have waited for the 2nd pee, just cause I am such an impatient person.

Lauren, Sorry about AF I know exactly how that feels!!!! Hopefully next cycle is ours!!!!

Country,I'll keep my fingures crossed for your SUPER O!!! The fact that OH is getting more involved can be a good thing!! Just try not to feel too pressured

So my cycle is always 5 days, and yesterday was one of the worst I have had since my MC. Usually I take sime Midol, and that takes care of the cramps. Last night it didn't do anything. So I ended up boiling some water and putting it in water bottles and wrapped a towel around it. It took the edge off a little, but not much. I didn't end up falling asleep until around 3 AM. I just hope today is better!!! I am still cramping, and I feel fat as hell....GRRRRR stupid witch:growlmad:

Lauren - So sorry about AF!! I think you have a good plan in place though. Hopefully a new doc will be just what your TTC journey needs.

Pino - Can't believe you were up so late with cramps. That is awful!! I hope today is better and that you get a lot of rest.

Sashimi - I hope everything goes well tomorrow. It's so frustrating month after month to get BFN's. You have such an amazing attitude about it all though. Really an encouragement to me, and I'm sure the rest of us. Regardless, I've got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you.

Country - Hilarious that OH is getting that involved. Even he wants you to POAS! Amazingggg lol!! Hopefully the doc will be able to get things figured out with your cycle and O date. Are your OPKs still showing some color?

AFM, I'm really scared to POAS. I feel like I know it's going to be negative despite my temps being high. I feel like such a big baby! AF is due Sunday morning, so I still have a couple days to go. UGHH! I've had cramps here and there today but no spotting or CM. I might give in and just test tomorrow morning if my temps are high. At this point, I don't count anything as a sign though. Last month I thought the few days of CM I had before my period were unusual and this month I have none. Who even knows anymore!

FX sleepy! I'm confused with my body as well... each cycle where I thought it's something "new" or "unusual", it ended up nothing. I guess it has a mind of its own and doesn't like to be the same every time! Hope your temp stays up... :dance:

:dust:

FX sleepy! I'm confused with my body as well... each cycle where I thought it's something "new" or "unusual", it ended up nothing. I guess it has a mind of its own and doesn't like to be the same every time! Hope your temp stays up... :dance:

:dust:

Our bodies totally have minds of their own! Frankly, I'm not a fan. This wait is seriously torture this cycle.

I know what you guys mean. The only thing we can do is wait it out! ONe day, all this torture will be worth it, I have to tell myself that.

I do have one thing though, I knonw people say stress can reduce our chances of concieving, but I am the type to stress about stressing LOL. I think about it the whole 2WW. How do you not stress, I mean it's easier said than done. How do you stay positive with all of the negatives. IDK, just thinking out loud here.

Anyways, cramps have subsided slightly,and I am painting my guest room. Trying to keep busy so the disappointment of AF doesn't eat me

Pino - I'm sorry you're having such awful cramps!! I have to say that since starting acupuncture and loads of vitamins I haven't had the same kind of kick-in-the-gut cramps that I have had for 15 years. It might be worth a shot! I took ibuprofen once today and usually I'm loaded up on it all day on CD1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->