Could use a buddy

By the way, I am torturing myself watching "A Baby Story" I cry every time

countrygirl- my family are in toronto i think.... atleast they were the last time I spoke to them... I get confused with geography hehe.

sashimi- yup, LP is supposed to be the same each month, or varying only by 1 day either way, so Ive heard. although Im pretty sure I increased mine by taking b6, but if yours is at 15 days then your perfectly fine, plenty of time to get implanted! did you have a short LP before you started using progesterone? I dont spot, it just come like bloody niagra falls but i was only 11dpo :( so I feel theres no change for my wee egg!

lauren- dont you count yourself out yet! not till the old hag flys in. god Im getting really angry at AF and actually thinking there is a horrible witch out there looking down on me cackling! you can get lots of strange CM when preg so it might just be that!! still FX :)

pino- you must be SKINT after spending all that :O who would have thought it could cost so much to get pregs eh, dont want to think how much ive spent on HPTs and OPKs.... and all the wine/chocolate and cake I buy when AF arives..... hehe! atelast you cant be buying anymore smokes!!

I'm a bit happier today, OH has cheered me up and were going out for dinner and to see the Avengers film tonight :) woohoo.
Kinda sucks though cause he had made an apointment to drop in his 'sample' to get tested this morning at the hospital, and for some reason you have to hand it in before 9.30 AM. Dont know about you ladies OH's but mine is NOT a morning type of person, and no matter what we tried the excitement of that little cup just wasnt going to work! so he was upset that he wasnt able to get a sample for the doc :(. I cheered him up by saying it didnt matter but Im kinda upset too cause how will we be able to get him checked otherwise? haha he was like I bet your dying to get on b&b and tell everyone... I was like YUP lol!! :D

treasured, while I was online today on CVS.com I found an at home sperm test. It is $40.00...It might be worth looking into. I have done alot of research on it, and it seems to be accurate... this is the link... https://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/...80&productId=882080&navAction=jump&navCount=3

I hope maybe this takes some of your worries.

By the way I am torturing myself watching "A Baby Story". I cry every time

Sorry, my computer is going a little nuts LOL didn't mean to post twice

lxb - I'm the same, afraid to scratch it! Sounds like a lot of valuable info though so I may start, though I'll definitely feel silly the first time as I still do when I POAS! Loved the pic of the supermoon!

Pino - I don't know about the monitor but let us know how it goes for you! Keep up the good work not smoking! Aren't computers wonderful things lol

haribo - I keep saying to myself "Lucky '13" lol

lauren - sounds lovely there! We had a burst of summer weather in March but it's been more seasonal now, kind of cool and cloudy/rainy. Typical spring I spose. The 4 weeks is because it's dated from their last CD1. It didn't make sense to me either but that' how they do it! So technically we could all consider ourselves prego from CD1 till we ovulate lol

preg pilot - It's sounding really good for you! Where have you lived before?

Sashimi - I'll definitely try to take a pic of the supermoon Saturday! I'm headed to a reception for some friends so I don't doubt it'll be a late night. Yes, I'm in Kingston :) Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Though we'll miss you while you are away... My LPs are right around the 13 day mark, it's nice to know you can kind of count on that!

treasured - lol @ niagara falls :laugh2: Sucks about the sample but I've heard about those home kits too, I think they only test the number of them though, not motility or mobility.

Still waiting to 'O'. I guess this is what I get for saying I prefer the first 'two weeks' to the last :dohh: It's exciting for all of you coming up to AF or BFPs though!

Sashimi - I SO plan to take super moon pics on Saturday! I have been invited to a Cinco de Mayo birthday party and if AF shows tomorrow I'll have a few margaritas in me by the time super moon shows up. LOL on the long vagina--that does sound embarrassing for your doc to mention it every time. I have to say that as I've been checking my cervix this week it seems like my cervix is long....I wonder if that's normal! That's interesting that you have a fear of checking. In TCOYF she says that a lot of women feel squeamish about it, and I was a little afraid the first time I checked because of that. OH has bumped it many times during BD, so I knew the general whereabouts. That may have helped. Thanks for the tip on the progesterone--I am going to call my OB if/when AF shows and ask her to OK progesterone for me...She is super conservative with all of that, so hopefully she'll go for it. I am tempted to get another doc, but she's so sweet and patient. I like her, I just don't like her extended timeline for testing etc!

Preg - I'd looove to see Iceland! A friend of mine just started seeing a girl from there and he's always posting pics of his visits--are there fuzzy wild horses everywhere? Or lots of farms? Maybe they're just in the countryside a lot?

treasured - Thanks for the reminder that it ain't over til it's over! I just get SO discouraged by that, plus not having a very long LP. The combo is what does it for me. When I first joined BnB it was to post a thread about spotting to see if anyone had insight. I made a friend through the post who was on her 9th cycle, and she got pg that cycle. She PMed me to tell me and said that the way she knew she was pg was that she didn't spot at all. I know everyone is different, but I think I got it into my head that I just wouldn't spot when I finally got pg, so every month when I start to get pink CM I get really disappointed. It's gotten MUCH better since I've started acupuncture and vitamins. So there's that. Anyway, sorry, I didn't mean to write you a novel about it! I sometimes visit twoweekwait.com--they have a whole section of BFP with spotting, and that encourages me!

I am really thinking I'm out at this point, but still holding on to that sliver of hope (come on, super moon!). I had a temp dip today, so I feel like AF will come tomorrow, and have some cramping in my hip. The only sign that's absent is a smushy high cervix. At least my waiting game is almost over!

country - We keep posting at the same time! Yes, it is so lovely here. My only complaint about CO is that the mountains are a bit rough and rugged--I hate camping here. I'm sure it's not much different in Canada! I adore Colorado, though I've wanted to move a few times. I love the south, and have wanted to move there many times, but it's HOT and the culture is soooooo different from the one I grew up in here. I hope that super moon kicks in and makes you super O!! Maybe you'll O a really giant egg on the super moon :)

Lauren you just made me lol for real! I'd love to super O on the super moon! And yes we do keep posting at the same time, great minds think alike lol I have my fingers crossed that the super moon will bring you a super BFP! Where I live it's not too rough, we live around a lot of lakes so it's quite nice for camping actually. I love visiting the south but I don't think I could live there either, I like snow!

Maybe you'll O a really giant egg on the super moon :)

:haha: :haha:

sashimi - we stayed in kauai for a week for our late-honeymoon (first week of Oct 2011). We stayed by the lihue area (5 min away from the airport) and it was right in the middle of things~ DH & I both love doing nature related stuff, which is why we chose to go to kauai instead of other islands plus it is the most under-develop islands! The place we stayed at is really just <5 min walk to the beach! Sooo nice~ depends on the area you stayed at, it might rain a lot. But the rain comes and goes! it would rain for 5 minutes, and then it would be sunny for the next 30 min? so if there's an activity/tour that you want to do, you might to schedule that at the beginning of your trip in case of 'weather' issues. DH played golf twice, and I ride the cart with him as I love taking pictures! <One of the pics I took>

We did the following when we were there (7 days! a lot of the tours r pricey though):
- Airplane tour
- Zipline
- Na Pali catamaran
- Hiking at Kalalau
- kayaking
- Couple massage !
- waimea canyon is really nice too~
- visited attractions area (like the lighthouse/gardens/etc.)
- visited few other beaches
- visited a few waterfalls
- also went to farmer's market to get some fresh fruits~~

if you like snorkeling, you can bring your own snorkeling gears or rent for fairly cheap for a few days~ And there are some coupons at some visitors center as well.. depends on what you want to do :)

we also went to a nice restaurant (beach house restaurant), it is amazing! you can make dinner reservation before sunset time, and watch sunset there too~~ <PIC>

I can post some pictures here, and I can list out our itinerary for you to see if you're interested. I also have a list of food that we liked too! hehe... (we searched on yelp most of the time, and some were simply deeelicioius!)

The :witch: just showed her ugly face!! I am so pissed offf GRRRRRRR

I am cranky, and crampy, and pissed off!!:cry::growlmad:

preg pilot - It's sounding really good for you! Where have you lived before?

Nowhere terribly interesting yet. Born and raised in Iceland, moved to Denmark, and then just moved back (yesterday).
Plan on living abroad in the future though. Possibly Japan.

Preg - I'd looove to see Iceland! A friend of mine just started seeing a girl from there and he's always posting pics of his visits--are there fuzzy wild horses everywhere? Or lots of farms? Maybe they're just in the countryside a lot

Hmm. No wild horses that I know of. All of our horses are free range, they just roam around, but they all have owners.
Lots of farms yes, fewer than there used to be.
It´s basically just the "capitol area" where a bunch of towns are huddled together near Reykjavik.
A 30 minute drive in any direction, will get you away from the "city" to the countryside. :)

So I talked to my brother today, and he is learning to avoid talking about his wife's pregnancy. I never said anything about it, but for some reason, I thhink he realized I don't like hearing about it. I tryed calling my mom today, and no answer, I really miss my family, I haven't seen them since last year. "sigh"

I am cramping pretty badly, and my midol isn't helping (it usually does) It's frustrating.

I really need a hobby cause it seems that I am on this website 24 hrs a day.

Eek I missed SO much in the past day and half! Pino - so sorry to hear about the witch. At least the wait is finally over now.

Seems like everyone is for the most part still waiting. My temps are still high, but I'm so chicken to take an HPT! I peed on an OPK and it was negative. I don't know why I did that. Of course as soon as I did that my AF cramps kicked in. No spotting or anything yet, but I feel like the cramps and the slightly sore boobs are a sign. Still hoping my temps stay up and AF stays away from all of us.

Also I totally look like I'm pregnant because my extreme bloating has returned. Seriously, someone on the train asked me if I wanted their seat. SO EMBARRASSING! I wanted to be like it's gas, not a child, thanks. Lol!! I'll try to post again to everyone individually tonight - I'm having trouble keeping up between work, exercising and sleeping! Ahh too much!

Eek I missed SO much in the past day and half! Pino - so sorry to hear about the witch. At least the wait is finally over now.

Seems like everyone is for the most part still waiting. My temps are still high, but I'm so chicken to take an HPT! I peed on an OPK and it was negative. I don't know why I did that. Of course as soon as I did that my AF cramps kicked in. No spotting or anything yet, but I feel like the cramps and the slightly sore boobs are a sign. Still hoping my temps stay up and AF stays away from all of us.

Also I totally look like I'm pregnant because my extreme bloating has returned. Seriously, someone on the train asked me if I wanted their seat. SO EMBARRASSING! I wanted to be like it's gas, not a child, thanks. Lol!! I'll try to post again to everyone individually tonight - I'm having trouble keeping up between work, exercising and sleeping! Ahh too much!

I know what you mean!!!!:shrug:. I have the worst body ever. I have my Dad's body. When I gained all that weight after I graduated I learned how horrible my body is!!! All of my fat goes to my stomach and boobs. That's it. I have nice legs and arms, an NO ass!! So I look majorly pregnant. I have got the questiong so many times, and I swear I want to punch them in the face!!! It makes it worse that I am TTC. I have to watch what I wear cause in some outfits you would think I am. GRRR

Just another reason to lose weight, but it is so hard. Usually I can suck in, but when the witch is here, it is hard cause it hurts to sucl LOL. I usually avoid going out...:nope:

Hahaha Pino!! Hilarious! The strange thing is I'm fairly small - just have a MONSTER belly. Even my husband was like uhhh, why do you look like that? Gee, thanks love. Lol!

Hahaha Pino!! Hilarious! The strange thing is I'm fairly small - just have a MONSTER belly. Even my husband was like uhhh, why do you look like that? Gee, thanks love. Lol!

See, I wish I was small. I am 5'8 and ever since I was young, I was always skinny, but big boned if that makes sense. When I gained weight it was just like "BaaahhhhBOOOOM" LOL the only plus is I have big boobs now LOL

At least you have boobs. I'm basically concave.

Remember that OPK I peed on earlier. Totally has a line - not an evap, but not a positive. Just a faint, but noticeable line. Not like the last few I took after I O'd that were stark white. I'm kicking myself for POAS today. I'm going to want to test so bad tomorrow! Anyone testing tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->