Could use a buddy

Also meant to say Pino, great job on the no caffeine/sugar/bread. I have NO idea how you did it! I need my sugar~~~~~

lauren--- My guess is that you do ovulate, but your body is not as obvious as most. I have heard a couple cases like this. Your body is just more subtle.

country--- yaaay for the O!! My fingers are crossed that the 2ww treats you nicely :wink:

So I have a MAJOR migraine today. My house looks like a vampires cause it's so dark LOL. My pills aren't working. So I have a question for all of you guys.... it hjas been a while since I used preseed, and now I remember why. The feeling bothers me. It's like I out it in and while having sex I feel like air is pushing into me, especially if he pulls out for a second. Does anyone else feel this? It almost makes me waant to quief... Sorry TMI

lxb--- thanks. quiting the caffeinne, and stuff was alot easier than I would have thought, way much easier than quiting smoking

Hey ladies!

I didnt OPK today but BD this morning so even if I O'd its fine :). Had no EWCM today but had an extremely sore head and felt really sick earlier... Swear if I hadnt had periods this month I would have thought I was preg :(...

country- wooo glad you have O'd and are pretty certain when! why does it have to be such a confusing thing? haha!

how is everyone else doing? anyone else close to testing yet like preg? p.s WHERE IS SHE and how can she resist testing everyday lolol!

also welcome hermione!! xxxx

preg_pilot - Fingers crossed! Any more symptoms?
Not really. Cramps, backache and boob soreness are all receding every day.
My gums bled when I flossed this evening though. Interesting.
AF definitely not here yet, and doesn´t feel like she´s coming.

Pregpilot, are you still waiting til Thu?! Excited!
Yep. Testing early thursday morning :) Only 32 more hours to go.

anyone else close to testing yet like preg? p.s WHERE IS SHE and how can she resist testing everyday lolol!
Still here, still waiting.
What I do, is I don´t by a pregnancy test until the day before, that way I can´t be tempted to test earlier than decided ... works like a charm.
Though I almost go to the pharmacy every day to buy one for the next day.
If I had them at home, I definitely couldn´t stay away from POAS.
What really keeps me from testing every day, is the fact that I´m living with my mom this summer, and I´m not ready to tell her I´m TTC just yet, so I do this on the days I stay home, and she goes to work. ;)

I am so excited for you!! I am the same way when it comes to POAS. If I buy a pack with more than one, I find myself doing them each day, even when I say I am going to wait.

I am ready for Thursday LOL you are keeping me in suspence!!

Still have fingers crossed for you Preg!!

Took my last Clomid pill yesterday, let the BD'ing begin..... Every other day for the next 10 days!!! Wish me luck guys!

haribo and pino - The thing that is different is just that last month my test line on OPK was darker (by a lot) than the control line. This month I'm not even close, but I think that just means I won't O early. The reason I thought I would is that I was getting half-darks on 8 and 9 dpo, and usually don't until 12 or 13, and also was getting EWCM and wet CM. I suppose it just means I'm getting more CM, which is great! Anyway, the temp rise is consistent so I'll just go with it, lol!

country - Whew for being in the TWW!! I have super fx for you this month :) I am excited for you to have an appointment, too. I am sure everything will be fine, but maybe they can help you get to a shorter wait time before O.

preg - You are smart not to stock up on pee tests!! That's my downfall, lol. Even when I KNOW I'm not pg (like right after my period!) I will test if I have one. I cannot resist. I will be waiting excitedly for your result!

lxb - Thanks for the reminders that our BFPs will come! What is Great Sperm Race?? Sounds awesome and interesting. I tried to watch The Miracle of Life on Netflix but it wasn't on instant so I immediately forgot about it, lol.

treasured - Sounds like you've got some good progesterone symptoms going on! Yay! TWW!

pino - Migraines SUCK. I'm sorry to hear that!! I wonder if it was triggered by the elimination diet? Either way, bravo on cutting that stuff out--I did that for a while (sugar, alcohol, caffeine--for about 4 months) and felt amazing and got crazy skinny. It was awesome! Except for the part where I couldn't have coffee, sweets, or beer...

ADR - Start the BD engines! Lol.

Thanks for the vacation wishes, y'all! I am going to work out at least an hour every day until it comes, which is VERY soon! I need to get bathing-suit ready, lol--because I'm NOT right now. I just took the aerobic weights class I've been skipping for two months and I feel amazing! I forgot about that endorphin rush after a workout. I love it.

Country - So happy you got dark lines and a temp rise!! Hope you SMEP'd til the end girl.

Preg - You have some serious willpower. I would totally give in and test everyday. I am seriously hoping you get this BFP. We need another BFP on this thread and I've got a good feeling that it's you!

Sashimi - Thank you for all that helpful advice. I have really slacked this cycle and need to get back to by TTC diet. Are you certain what day your next IUI will be?

Lauren - NO will be SO fun. They have suuuch good fried seafood there. Yummm!!! Sounds like you O'd early this cycle. I feel like you def. O'd, but it's a lot more subtle this cycle.

ADR - Good luck with the BD'ing! I'm right there with you. Every other day til I O starting today.

Pino - I can't say I've had the same experience with Preseed. I just feel like I'm leaking which I don't really care for. Generally though during O time I have TONS of EWCM. Are you planning on using Preseed this cycle? Also, I hope your migraine is better. Those are just the worst!!

LXB - I hear you on the auntie-mama. My niece has a name for me in our language but always adds Mama to the front. It is SO sweet, but it breaks my heart because I'm not a mama. You're in the TWW already? Lucky girl!! I hope this is it for you :)

Treasured - Where are you in your cycle? Pretty close to O day I'm assuming!!

AFM, CD8 today and plan on starting SMEP tonight. I have absolutely no EWCM though which is annoying. Usually I have a ton starting CD8 onto CD12, but whatever. I'll definitely be whipping out the Preseed tonight!!

lauren---- I usually don't get alot of ewcm so that's why I am using the preseed, but I really don't like it. I suck it up though LOL. Anything for the results right?

Pino - Hahaahaaaaa. I don't like it, either, but I use it because my CM is scant--I usually only get one day of EWCM and it's not on O day. It's like 2 or 3 days before (lame!). We used it yesterday and even though I lay flat for 30 min after I got tons of leakage!! I got really discouraged. I also used a softcup the time before that we BDed and I'm pretty sure it captured all of OH's sperm so that I pulled it all out when I took the cup out, lol. I am sort of ready to throw up my hands and give up this cycle!! Oh well. Hopefully enough swimmers made it despite my experiments...The month I had a chemical we used a lot of PreSeed, which is why we started again. It def. gives me weird sensations and sort of lingers so that I can't tell what's PreSeed and what's CM the next day.

Sleepy - I don't like seafood but OH does!! It's good, though, because I def don't need fried food right now. I have SO slacked on the TTC diet, too! I have had a beer almost every night this cycle :blush:. I missed it!! That's the biggest thing, though. And forgetting to take some vitamins here and there...Haha.

Umm I've totally forgotten my vitamins the past two notes! I also had two margaritas and a glass of wine tonight celebrating OH's promotion at work. I don't care though - we're having a good time and I haven't O'd yet so I feel like it's okay!!

Your allowed to have some fun LOL! Have a drink for me, annd tell your OH Congrats even though he doesn't know me

I am really emotional right now. I am watching one of my favorite shows "Private Practice" I am watching a woman giving birth to a child with no brain. She has chosen to donate this babies organs. It's hard. What would you do? It's technically murder,but then again the baby will die eventually? Is it wrong?

I hate to day it, but if I had to do that. To carry a baby for 9 months that I know will not survive, I would do everything I can to save others. Opinions.

:hugs:

Pino - I've been keeping up with that show as well but couldn't watch lately because of that. SO sad. I have no idea what I would do - such a terrible situation.

Sleepy - have fun with SMEP! :happydance: You'll be fine as you're having a good time and celebrating. A friend of mine got preggo on their honeymoon. I was just looking at her album earlier and saw some champagne in her pictures too~ so you'll be okay~ Oh yeah, congrats to your OH's promotion! :happydance:

Lauren - The Great Sperm Race is an interesting documentary, I watched it on youtube. It gives a perspective of the sperm! and its journey :haha: it's quite interesting.. and I feel bad for them at the same time.

Pino - Such a terrible situation. Like Sleepy, no idea what i would do either. A lot of people ttc and saying they want a boy/girl. I guess deep down everyone has a gender preference. But the most important thing of all, is a healthy baby.

Yep~ I'm officially in TWW! DH still thinks I'm Oing though :haha: I guess I am 2DPO? :shrug: I was feeling great about this cycle 2 weeks ago... but over the weekend/today... Just feel like this is not it either. Why am I so negative? I guess I'm just feeling emotionally drained.

Still have fingers crossed for you Preg!!

Took my last Clomid pill yesterday, let the BD'ing begin..... Every other day for the next 10 days!!! Wish me luck guys!

Have fun with the SMEP ;)

preg - You are smart not to stock up on pee tests!! That's my downfall, lol. Even when I KNOW I'm not pg (like right after my period!) I will test if I have one. I cannot resist. I will be waiting excitedly for your result!
That´s exactly why I don´t buy any before the day before. I have tomorrow´s test ready now. Counting down the hours.
Still no AF, still feel good. Backache is almost gone, cramping almost gone, my gums bled yesterday. Feeling hopeful, but doubtful and pessimistic at the same time. I´m afraid to hope.
If it is a long cycle after all, I´m afraid that I´m out for the year. I have a chance until the 15th of june, and I only see my OH for a week each month, it varies which week that is...

Preg - You have some serious willpower. I would totally give in and test everyday. I am seriously hoping you get this BFP. We need another BFP on this thread and I've got a good feeling that it's you!

Thanks, I hope so too :dance:

Sleepy - Congrats on your OH's promotion! Love when that happens :)

lxb - Yay for being in the TWW! I have the same feelings some months--at the very beginning of last month I felt like I knew it wasn't the month. Hm. I don't know why I go there, either! Either it's intuition or just negativity...it's hard to tell the difference, for me. I am totally going to watch Great Sperm Race right now!

preg - Fx Fx Fx!!!! How late are you?? Some women don't get a + for a few weeks after AF is due. Hopefully you'll get yours tomorrow, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->