Could use a buddy

Pino - just what lauren said, adoption isn't for everyone. Doesn't make you a bad person at all! If OH has low sperm count they say every other day is optimal but if everything is ok, everyday should be fine!

Lauren - it definitely looks close! I had a brother growing up so would like at least two. I've always loved big families so more would be welcome but for now DH and I have agreed on 2. House prices aren't as crazy here. DH built our house and we wanted it to be our one and only for a long time so it has 4 bedrooms (master, two spares and an office, though our nephew uses one of the spares as his 'bedroom' at our house!). Once you have one kid you'll have a better idea of the costs, though with 4 daycare costs become so high it's often worth it for one parent to stay home! I also think you have a good chance this month. Leakage is totally normal, the spermies swim towards the goal and the rest is supposed to exit the building lol

lxb - hoping it's soon, we're WAAAY overdue for a BFP!

Sleepy - I definitely just pictured 10 sperm swimming in a circle lol I have the same attitude, no matter what happens and how many kids we end up with, we'll make it work somehow!

preg_pilot - did you test???

Sashimi - Is your IUI scheduled? Did you O?

I'm officially 3dpo, got confirmation from FF today! My temp was down but still high enough to be past that extremely picky O lol. How's everyone else doing, treasured? ADR?

country - I think i'm 3DPO too (or 4DPO) Yay for 3DPO! :dance:

I originally wanted 3 kids because I grew up with 2 sisters. DH wanted 2. 2 sounds like a good round number~ :)

"Leakage is totally normal, the spermies swim towards the goal and the rest is supposed to exit the building"
I worried sometimes too when it just randomly.. leaks. And I tried to calm myself down that we only really needed "1" .. :haha:

....getting closer!...... Off to BD will write to you ladies soon :)https://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii633/laurendartt/Untitled.jpg

Lauren---- yaaaayyyy..... I love how you take a break to take a pic and share it with us before you go BD LOL. I love it!! :hugs:

Lauren - HAHAHA! So funny, this forum is like BD central I swear. I always want to sign on and tell you all right after I BD. That definitely is super close to positive. You're almost there girl!!

Country - Glad you got your O confirmation. Your house sounds amazing and how wonderful that OH built it. That is so special!! My OH can barely hammer a nail into a wall correctly, lol!!

Sashimi, ADR - How are you both??

Preg - Tested yet???! I'm dying to know girl!

Sleepy--- our OH's are the same LOL. I do the fix-ups of the house LOL.

Sorry to keep you waiting guys...
I had to go to a fitting today, getting specialized hearing plugs fitted to my ear canal for work. Took a while, and I just got home now. Been running around all day.

I did test this morning, but I´m not sure if it was a BFN or not.
I used a 3-5 minute first response test, and after 3 minutes there was nothing.
At 4 minutes I cracked open the case, and I think I imagined the faintest line possible... sorry, but I forgot to take a picture. Was so completely absorbed, and then it would have been to late when the timer passed 5 minutes.
It might have been an evap...
I´m testing again on sunday (my next day off).

Lol, this IS BD central!! I was excited--I thought I had a bad brand of tests. I am out the door again but will write to you all later! Excited that so many people are moving into the TWW.

I would just like to say I got me and OH's FertilAsid today!!! I am debating on starting it tomorrow or just waiting until next cycle. I am having a bit of what I think are O pains today, but IDK it might just be stress. Me and OH got into an arguement over finances today. It sucks. We meet with our lawyer next quincena... the 4th and I think it just has us both on edge. Things are a bit tight right now, just to make sure we have enough to cover the lawyer. Immigration is EXPENSIVE!!! sigh.... anyways our Healthe Trim will be here tomorrow or Saturday and we will start that come sunday or monday. so we might just start the FertilAid with it IDK

Lauren - HAHAHA! So funny, this forum is like BD central I swear. I always want to sign on and tell you all right after I BD. That definitely is super close to positive. You're almost there girl!!

Country - Glad you got your O confirmation. Your house sounds amazing and how wonderful that OH built it. That is so special!! My OH can barely hammer a nail into a wall correctly, lol!!

Sashimi, ADR - How are you both??

Preg - Tested yet???! I'm dying to know girl!

Hey, I'm doing well... still BD'ing every other... should be Ov'ing in the next couple days.... FX'd

country - LOL on exiting the building, and thanks for the encouragement! Your OH sounds amazing!! How special to live in a house that he built. Does he do construction for a living, or did he just know how to build? I feel you--there are definitely ways to make it work with more than 2! I know people who do, and if they can do it, we can all do it! Woohoo for 3dpo!!

Sleepy - SO funny that you want to tell us after BD! I usually want to, too...

lxb - I try to remember that, too--you only need 1!

Pino - Good luck with the lawyer. Financial arguments are stressful! Is your OH trying to get citizenship?

Sashimi - Are you officially in the TWW?

Instead of O-ing early, looks like I'll O a day late, lol! Oh well. I messed up SMEP this cycle because even when I got - OPKs I felt scared that I would miss O, lol. If we don't get our BFP this month I'll try to be more disciplined next time around.

Lauren. Yes we are trying to get his citizenship, but who knew it would be so expensive and stressful..... Sorry SMEP got screwed up, but I am the same way!! I am so scared to miss the chance :hugs:

Lauren - Don't worry too much about messing up SMEP. At least you know you BD'ed enough!!

Pino - What a pain all the immigration and citizenship stuff must be! I remember when we were trying to get our grandmother her citizenship, soo much paperwork and money. Good luck getting everything together - I hope it all goes smoothly!

My OPKs are getting close - think I'll get a + tomorrow. Which would be perfect, so I can give OH a break tonight. Poor guy was so tired last night, but I forced him! Not trying to miss a SMEP day right now.

Sleepy Thanks! I feel better today, except for lack of sleep. We were going to hold out on the FertilAid, but OH got anxious LOL so we both started this morning. I brokeand had a chocolate bar yesterday LOL I have been craving it!!

Lauren - Don't worry too much about messing up SMEP. At least you know you BD'ed enough!!

Pino - What a pain all the immigration and citizenship stuff must be! I remember when we were trying to get our grandmother her citizenship, soo much paperwork and money. Good luck getting everything together - I hope it all goes smoothly!

My OPKs are getting close - think I'll get a + tomorrow. Which would be perfect, so I can give OH a break tonight. Poor guy was so tired last night, but I forced him! Not trying to miss a SMEP day right now.

Ooh, FX for a positive tomorrow for ya :D

I'm pretty sure my OPK was + today-- will post a pic later, lol. Anyway, I'm out of them now so I guess I'll just keep BDing and watch my temps!

Pino - what is the FertileAid? A supplement? How exciting to start something new! When do you guys meet with your lawyer?

Sleepy - thanks for the reassurance! That helps. Lol on giving your guy a break! Mine hasn't complained yet but he's had the luxury of mid-day BD I suppose. Late night is hard. Fx for your + tomorrow! TWW buddies :)

Afm, I had acupuncuture yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks and it was awesome! I missed it. I really really think it's improved my hormones and my chances of getting pg, too. I usually have 3 days of ferile CM and I've had like 7 this month! I can't recommend it enough, gals

I'm pretty sure my OPK was + today-- will post a pic later, lol. Anyway, I'm out of them now so I guess I'll just keep BDing and watch my temps!

Pino - what is the FertileAid? A supplement? How exciting to start something new! When do you guys meet with your lawyer?

Sleepy - thanks for the reassurance! That helps. Lol on giving your guy a break! Mine hasn't complained yet but he's had the luxury of mid-day BD I suppose. Late night is hard. Fx for your + tomorrow! TWW buddies :)

Afm, I had acupuncuture yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks and it was awesome! I missed it. I really really think it's improved my hormones and my chances of getting pg, too. I usually have 3 days of ferile CM and I've had like 7 this month! I can't recommend it enough, gals

FertilAid is the all natural supplement my Dr. recommended I bought it online cause it was cheaper. https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/fertilaid-valuepack.html. I have done research on top of research on it, and it has worked for many people, I am hoping it is the push we need.

I am still a bit squeemish on the thought of acupuncture:blush:, but IDK.... Is is expensive? Have fun BDing!!!

Pino - My place has a sliding scale of $20-$40/session (which is cheap where I live). The herbs are usually $10/month. I HATE needles, but I don't mind this. I am usually a little nervous before she starts but then I'm fine. And once they're in you can't feel them. It's amazing!

Here is the OPK.... It's not completely + but pretty good for 10am I think! I am out of tests but will be able to tell tomorrow based on temp and CP if I've Oed, I think.

https://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii633/laurendartt/Untitled-1.jpg

LOL are you guys sick of seeing my pee sticks yet? :)

lauren, I might have to try, it just makes me nervous! Your OPK looks complete to me, but it might be because it's a picture. I would never get tired of seeing your pee sticks LOL! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->