Could use a buddy

Hello,

I too am 30 and TTC. We've been trying since our miscarriage, April 5th 2010 (my birthday) It's really awesome to have such a forum, helps to read all the success stories! I am on my second round of clomid and trying to stay positive. I've had a total of 3 miscarriages and really hoping for a BFP that sticks, pretty soon. I swear I've become obsessed, and almost certain that I'm driving myself crazy. I've had a gamut of tests done and they all came back fine, except my prolactin levels... which were elevated; but I've been taking Bromocriptine faithfully and my levels have maintained a normal level. Sorry for the ranting but it feels great to put it all out to people, besides the hubby who won't judge me. I pray that great things happen to us all this year, thanks for listening.

Welcome!! Everyone on here is great!!! I hope you get your BFP soon:hugs:

Welcome ADR!!! You found a great thread. I'm also 30, been TTC for 11 months and have had two failed IUIs as of late. I'm gearing up for my third and hope 3 times is a charm. My doctor put me on injectibles because he felt my lining might have been too thin to hold on to a pregnancy. Other than that we are healthy and I guess we are falling into the unexplained category.

I'm so sorry the miscarriages happened to you. It's such a struggle to get a BFP, it's not fair that a mc can happen. I'm reading a couple really great books right now, Taking Charge of Your Fertility (which the ladies in here rave about) and another one (it's on the spiritual side so you have to be open to it) called Spirit Babies. I'm reading a chapter on mc right now, coming at it from a spiritual angle.

Welcome! Glad you joined the thread. Feel free to vent away!

Welcome ADR!!! You found a great thread. I'm also 30, been TTC for 11 months and have had two failed IUIs as of late. I'm gearing up for my third and hope 3 times is a charm. My doctor put me on injectibles because he felt my lining might have been too thin to hold on to a pregnancy. Other than that we are healthy and I guess we are falling into the unexplained category.

I'm so sorry the miscarriages happened to you. It's such a struggle to get a BFP, it's not fair that a mc can happen. I'm reading a couple really great books right now, Taking Charge of Your Fertility (which the ladies in here rave about) and another one (it's on the spiritual side so you have to be open to it) called Spirit Babies. I'm reading a chapter on mc right now, coming at it from a spiritual angle.

Welcome! Glad you joined the thread. Feel free to vent away!

Thanks! I might have to get those books for my Kindle! Will pray that you have success with your next IUI!!!!

Hey do you guys take vitamins seperatly or in a mix?

Sorry I need a life:shrug:. I am totally obsessing over this vitamin thing. I am so scared to take all that's on my list and it be bad, and not take anything and not get results... so frustrating!!!:growlmad:

So how is everyone doing?

Ok last update before I go to bed. After hours of research and talking to many people I have came to a conclusion to my obsessing LOL:happydance:

FertilAid for men, and women along with the tea. It is a bit expensive but the results are high in women that have tried for a while. It is all natural and you take it 3 times a day.:coffee: I wanted to share this with all of you and aplogize for my obsessivness!!! I can get a bit overbearing when my mind is on a war path.

For those of you that use Preseed...Do you use the injectors or just apply ??? Just curious cause my husband is having a bit trouble wrapping his head around it. He said it was a bit of a turn off to know I out it in me myself like a turkey baster LOL:hugs: I still love him though LOL:cloud9:

Just so you guys know... yesterday I did that new video I told you about and I could only do like a quarter of it. I have really bad knees cause of some bad falls off a dirtbike when I was a kid, and a bad fall on my horse. Anyways I woke up this morning and I was so sore :cry:. My husband said I need to take it easy, but I am so frustrated cause I am so out of shape.

I talked to my Dr about dieting and I brought up "healthe trim" it's all natural and has proven results. He told me that it would help me lose weight, and could even increase my chances of concieving, but once I get that BFP I need to stop taking it. So I ordered it tonight and me and my husband are going to diet together. He wants to buy bikes so we can go on nightly rides cause they are easier on my knees. I am excited.

After starting here on BnB I have found some hope. Although I am on here more than I should, I have found myself inspired to change my life, and get healthy so I can have a healthy baby when my time comes. Thank you guys so much for all of your support and stories, you are all an inspiration Love you guys :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:wave: Welcome ADR! I am so sorry to hear about the miscarriages. Hope u will bet ur bfp soon and that it is a sticky bean. :hugs: feel free to vent all you want here and we will try our best to cheer you up and to support you. :)

Pino - yes I found u on fb! Will send u a pm! :) not sure if it is a good idea to take all those you have listed here. :shrug: I am glad that you are looking forward to having a healthier life and create a wonderful environment for your new baby to come :happydance:

:wave: Welcome ADR! I am so sorry to hear about the miscarriages. Hope u will bet ur bfp soon and that it is a sticky bean. :hugs: feel free to vent all you want here and we will try our best to cheer you up and to support you. :)

Pino - yes I found u on fb! Will send u a pm! :) not sure if it is a good idea to take all those you have listed here. :shrug: I am glad that you are looking forward to having a healthier life and create a wonderful environment for your new baby to come :happydance:

I accepted your friend request!! I thought the same thing, but I am glad I found a solution!!!

How are you doing??

Still waiting to O! Haha... Eh asked earlier... "r u ovulating?" :haha: he's clueless... I guess me too?? Opk is still negative today... Maybe tomorrow! Will be Oing w/ country? :shrug:

How r u?

Still waiting to O! Haha... Eh asked earlier... "r u ovulating?" :haha: he's clueless... I guess me too?? Opk is still negative today... Maybe tomorrow! Will be Oing w/ country? :shrug:

How r u?

Aaaawww so sweet. I have kinda laid on the DL about ovulation and stuff with my OH, lately he seems really interested LOL:happydance: I am glad he is wanting to get more involved. I think he is just ready for the end results. I hope you get your OOOOOOOO LOL. I am worrying more about the health of things to go hard core next month!!! I am ready for AF to come and it just ended LOL. I am trying to relax and get my house finished LOL redecorating is fun, but boring at the same time LOL.:dohh:
:hugs:

Welcome, ADR! I'm sorry to hear about your mc's. I agree with Sashimi--it's just not fair that after all that work and excitement it can end like that! You will certainly find support here :) I'm almost 27 and we are on our 11th month TTC. This month is blood work month for me!

Pino - I think the only one I would be cautious of, like I said, is Vitex because it can suppress FSH. I would just do a little more research into the herbal remedies if I were you! Also, you chart, right? I have been able to see a few patterns from my chart that led me to the vitamins I'm taking. For example, B-6 (I think--I take alllll the B's!) to lengthen LP. The ones I know that are ESSENTIAL are a prenatal with plenty of folic acid, and prenatal DHA, preferably a fish oil vs. flax seed. Dr. Oz says that every woman planning to have a child, whether now or in 10 years, should be on a prenatal DHA (prenatal version because they are more careful about eliminating heavy metals like mercury). Apparently taking prenatal DHA reduces the risk of autism by 40%. I take a prenatal, prenatal DHA, 100mg zinc, the B complex, B-12 (2000mg?), vit E, Calcium & Magnesium, and vitamin C. I was doing selenium, too, but I think it didn't agree with me. Good luck! I know how the vitamin crazies get...

preg - That's good news!! What CD are you on now?

Preg-Pilot--- yaay for no AF!!

Lauren---- I do take a prenatal DHA w/folic acid. THatis all I have been taking though. I just got out of an appt. with my Dr. and he said that Vitex has had some side effects, but in most cases it is a positive effect. He wants me to take it for a month and then go in for an appointment during my next ovulation.

I found this on a forum, and it is similar to what my dr said "I have just read the stream on Henrietta's page about vitex and I have to take issue.
I have been using it for years in patients and never had a problem.
Granted you need to look at a person's diet, and that is why advice on this forum can never be complete and a visit to a practitioner is by far the best course of action.
However, I think to look at Vitex as a progesterone stimulator is the first mistake.
As far as I am concerned Vitex works on the pituitary gland to balance all the sex hormones, so you end up with the hormones in the right amounts rather than stimulating one particular hormone.
Second, it would seem most of these people on Henrietta's forum had taken OTC vitex that most likely has been stadardised and they give funnny results sometime.
Then I would never use it on its own, always as part of prescription, taken on its own on the morning, but then a second mixture supporting it.
I have even given it to an unsuspecting teenage boy with acne and it worked a treat!
Surly after 20 years in practice I would have seen some problems, but realy I haven't."

My Dr. said that taken alone is what makes it less effective and cause the problems. When taken with other things, and then gave me a list LOL it creates a balance. He said that the FertilAid creates a great balance of all natural balance.

IDK I think it all depends on your body. I think I will start taking it next cycle in the FertilAid and then just play it by ear.

Welcome, ADR! I'm sorry to hear about your mc's. I agree with Sashimi--it's just not fair that after all that work and excitement it can end like that! You will certainly find support here :) I'm almost 27 and we are on our 11th month TTC. This month is blood work month for me!

Pino - I think the only one I would be cautious of, like I said, is Vitex because it can suppress FSH. I would just do a little more research into the herbal remedies if I were you! Also, you chart, right? I have been able to see a few patterns from my chart that led me to the vitamins I'm taking. For example, B-6 (I think--I take alllll the B's!) to lengthen LP. The ones I know that are ESSENTIAL are a prenatal with plenty of folic acid, and prenatal DHA, preferably a fish oil vs. flax seed. Dr. Oz says that every woman planning to have a child, whether now or in 10 years, should be on a prenatal DHA (prenatal version because they are more careful about eliminating heavy metals like mercury). Apparently taking prenatal DHA reduces the risk of autism by 40%. I take a prenatal, prenatal DHA, 100mg zinc, the B complex, B-12 (2000mg?), vit E, Calcium & Magnesium, and vitamin C. I was doing selenium, too, but I think it didn't agree with me. Good luck! I know how the vitamin crazies get...

preg - That's good news!! What CD are you on now?

CD 28 today.
No AF yet as of 10pm.
Fingers crossed :)

Preg - yay!! Stay away, AF!

Pino - wow that's great news! I have always taken it alone and maybe that's the problem. I do think I'm going to give my acupuncturist the go ahead on Chinese herbs this month. Also, how cool that your doc is prescribing herbal supplements!

Afm, I think that I might just go ahead and O early! I got a half positive today and I'm only 9dpo--usually I don't get that much color until 12dpo and then 14dpo get the super dark line. Does anyone know why on earth I would O early?? Is it bad, lol? I guess it might be nice to get to the TWW sooner...country, I wish we could average our O wait time! Did you guys take advantage of those nice dark lines you got yesterday? :)

Preg_Pilot---- So glad ther has been no AF!! My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Lauren---- I prefer to go at all of this naturally, which is why I told her no persriptions... She has gone out of her way to research what is best with no artificial nothing! I love it!!
Are you taking anything different to make O come early? less stress maybe? IDK they say that more stress postpones O maybe less makes it come early LOL. Your cycle might just be changing though due to everyday things. Yay for a shorter tww though.... keep us updated!!!

I am not taking anything different...I have heard stress can make it come early, too, but I don't think that's it--I'm more inclined to go with your theory that less stress makes it happen earlier, lol. Either way, I'll take it!

So I got some EWCM too...we were planning to wait til tomorrow to BD per SMEP, and since I don't have a + yet it's probably safe to wait, right? Or should I just jump on the ewcm train? Lol. I am inclined to wait just so the swimmers are at super strength but I'm scared to miss O! Maybe I'll test again tonight.

I am not taking anything different...I have heard stress can make it come early, too, but I don't think that's it--I'm more inclined to go with your theory that less stress makes it happen earlier, lol. Either way, I'll take it!

So I got some EWCM too...we were planning to wait til tomorrow to BD per SMEP, and since I don't have a + yet it's probably safe to wait, right? Or should I just jump on the ewcm train? Lol. I am inclined to wait just so the swimmers are at super strength but I'm scared to miss O! Maybe I'll test again tonight.

I like my version better too LOL. I would test again tonight and BD just in case. You don't want to miss it right?? Just tell OH to warm them up and have them ready LOL JK:happydance:.

Hi ADR, sorry to hear about your MCs but pleased you've found this thread, everyone is really nice.

Sashimi thanks so much for your reassurance on the transducer! Just wondered-do you know if it matters if we BD on the morning of the appt? Think I am O'ing about now but might want to give it some leeway, just to improve chances but balancing that against embarrassment at lots of sperm wriggling around!

Lauren, what did you do in the end?! I am not sure I have the patience to do SMEP-whether you waited or not I'm sure it's fine. We all know your OH has strong swimmers!

In relation to vitamins I just take the pre-natal supplement. I have a 28 day cycle so think maybe my hormones are out at wrong times of the month if this is my 10th cycle-looking forward to the blood tests and hoping they shed some light-but would be great if I could cancel the appointments entirely cos I have a BFP!

Just found out a friend of my sister's is in her 30s and is pregnant accidentally (sigh). If only ladies!!!

Anyway think it's a box set evening...Will let you know how my scan goes tomorrow eve, hoping they don't find anything sinister.

Preg pilot I have all my fingers crossed! xx

ps your descriptions of what you all look like and guesses made me laugh!

Haribo--- I am sure your appointment will go great tomorrow.. fingers crossed. :hug: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->