Could use a buddy

:haha: @ sashimi's comment! Ride in the parking lot in circle... ~~ You can get your workout at the same time! What's not to love about that? Personally, I would go for the 2nd option! Moving the bike 2 blocks away~~ (maybe i'm just lazy?) but at least u don' thv to sit on that dirty bike! :thumbup:

People can be rude.... and u hv every right to return their favor~ :thumbup:

LOL!! Thanks, ladies! Well I found the note and put it right back on the bike! It had been crumpled and tossed under the stairwell. I also went to knock on my neighbors' door--the one who I think owns the bike, and no answer, though her car was in the lot, too...Hmmm. Anyway OH is waaaaay to forgiving for me to ever do something 'mean' with the bike, but I will certainly move it all the way under the stairwell or to the other end of the hall if they don't retrieve it. It's just rude! My initial thought was to make copies of my note on a copier (like 50) and just leave one every day that the person throws the other note out. Or just tape notes to that one until it forms a huge long line of notes that covers the entire bicycle. Hahaaaaaaaaa. I like that one. It reminds me of Jim wrapping Dwight's desk in the Office.

Anyway, Sleepy it sounds like you Oed and just missed the full surge with your OPKs. I think you're right on track! And yes, I do think a hot house makes a difference.

lauren - Oo.. i like the 50+ copies idea. Maybe label each of them with number. Like a countdown! If they don't do something about it.. you will! When you mentioned theh crumpled notes... I thought about laminating the note~ :haha: too much work~

agree with lauren, sleepy. the room temperature can definitely affect your bbt~!

Or you could just write one word on each post-it so they have to read it verrrrry slowly as they remove each one.

hey ! I'm new to the sight , and also trying not to let ttc consume me too much ! but its so hard ! lots of positive things on this sight !

Scrumpy--- Welcome to a bunch of people obsessed w/ TTC LOL JK. No, everyone here is great, and supportive. :hugs:

Hmm... Thought I've posted a response :shrug:

Anyways, :wave: scrumpy~ Welcome~!

Yep, this place is full of very supportive ladies! Make yourself right at home~ :flow:

Hey y'all! Where are you ladies today? :) Everyone doing OK in their TWW? Mine's moving at snail's pace. Also the bike is still out there...This neighbor better watch out--I'm NOT nice during the progesterone half of my cycle, and they better srsly watch their back if I end up being pg this cycle! Lol. I'm gonna throw down pregnant lady style if that's the case :hissy:

Lauren, you make me laugh. I hope you are pg just so I can find outt what you do when you "throw down" LOL. How are you doing in your cycle so far? You sound almost fed up??

I am 2 DPO and I know what Lauren meant when she says snails pace LOL. I'm feeling a bit tired today.

So I only lost .8 lbs today, which frustrates me, but it's ok

LOL Lauren!! Hilarious - seriously was laughing out loud over here at the computer.

Nothing new going on over here except that I think that I'm in the TWW, but FF won't give me crosshairs. My boobs are super sore this time around which I don't think is normal, but who really knows?! OH kind of got fed up last night when I tried to force him to BD. He said he was tired of feeling like a science experiment and didn't believe that normal people kept a thermometer under their pillow and had a million pee sticks. I told him that's just how it went and he just can't believe it. I was so irritated, so before we started to BD I kept telling him he was really annoying me. So of course that doesn't make for a good BD especially since we both couldn't stop laughing! So basically, we didn't BD last night. I hope it's okay though!

How's everyone else doing? Who's got testing dates coming up? Lxb, Country?

:haha: ohh lauren~~~ I can't wait to see that throw down either!!

Pino! 0.8lb is something! Keep it up~ :thumbup:

Sleepy - you should be fine~~ hope those :spermy: find their way to the egg!

As for me, not much to report except for some sore boobs! which is normal~ :haha: tomorrow will be ~10DPO? If my temp stays up tomorrow.. maybe i'll POAS!! Wohoo~ :wohoo:

Where is country??

Lauren - did you have your bloodwork today?

Lxb - POAS! POAS! POAS!!

Hey everyone! So I was visiting my friend upnorth last night for her birthday which was nice and my best friend (the pregnant one) came with us, it was a party so of course there was alcohol and she was drinking. I know shes sheduled for an abortion appointment but I still felt angry that if I was pregnant I would be doing every single thing to help it! I'm not angry at her but I'm just so jealous of what she has been given. Although we were talking and she said that she was shocked that it had happened because she had had unprotected sex with her previous long term boyfriend many times and never got pregnant! So I guess it just shows that noone knows when it can happen! In a way I am upset that she is having a termination, however without sounding horrificly selfish I dont know how I could take it if she was to keep it. It would break my heart!

Anyway, I am roughly 7dpo and having NO symptoms whatsoever, except from being really itchy down below, kinda like thrush :S but the past week has gone very fast as ive had a lot on my mind, so ive not been looking for anything. I will probably test on like saturday the 26th if AF doesnt show before that... not feeling optimistic at all though :(

How is everyone?

Pino, well done for the loss! Anything is better than nothing :D

lauren, hold in there! try to see your TWW as a good time cause theres no waiting around for O to come and you can just take it easy :) also lololol at pregnant bike rage!

welcome scrumpy!! you will love all the gals here! so amazing and supportive :) xx

Sleepy - I shall POAS tomorrow!!! (I think :haha:)

Just a random pic I came across that made me giggle!!
OH MY GOODNESS!

https://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/62ca611cjw1dt7hmpon27j.jpg

Treasured--- I know what you mean!! I look at it this way though... What kind of mother would she be? I mean in reality. My birth mother should have never had children, me and my brother were just lucky that my Dad took us. My half sister went through hell. She was raped my one of birth mom's bf so she could get high, and much more unthinkable things. Now she is following in those footsteps. Some women are not meant to be mothers!! My brother is very unstable because of her habits while pregnant. And at that time, it was just drinking. My SIL has no habits but is very lazy. The kids wait until 12 to eat when she wakes up. I mean there are many type of people that keep their children when they shouldn't. It's one of those things, there are no right answers. My brother's wife is pregnant and due in about 6 weeks. I don't know what to think. I am glad I like here in AZ while they are in OK though cause it's hard enoough being here and listening. Anyways hang in there, and be strong.

lxb--- Love the picture!!! POAS POAS POAS POAS POAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleepy---i know that feeling for sure. Been there, done that LOL. Sometimes it's better to lossen up and have fun, rather than BD seriously :hugs:

OMG pino, that sounds awful :( its such a shame that children get brought into lifes like that! I mean in no way is my friend as bad as that! She likes to drink and have fun but most 20 year olds do. I'm differnt obviously because Id rather settle down and start a family, ive always wanted to settle down. She is planning on going traveling and I know that she is making the right decision having a termination, it just angers me that i could NEVER do that! I'm sure if she had no choice and had to keep it she would manage and make things work but it is not her time, whereas im waiting and trying for so long and amnt getting the oportunity! Why do we get stuck with the crap deal when others that dont want it get it so easily! keep strong pino :) xxxxx

Sleepy - LOLLLLL My OH said that I'm 'doing science' too, to one of our friends a few months back when I started charting. I was like, it's interesting and necessary!! Not totally sure how science is defined, but I don't think charting counts...

Pino and lxb - Fortunately my neighbor got away by the skin of her teeth....I caught her reading the note I left and went out to talk to her. She was def annoyed, and told me that she'd just gotten her bike fixed and didn't have a lock, but that she'd move it as soon as she got a lock. I was nice but also gave her the intense face. If 4dpo is ANY slight indication of what's to come with pregnancy, this world better watch out! Lol. lxb ---POAS!! And HOLY CRAP that baby is cute!! Pino, .8 lbs is amazing!! I have been working out for at least an hour every day for a week and a half and I've GAINED an inch :( :( I don't.....definitely not how I wanted to go into a New Orleans vaca!

Sleepy - Good memory! Or maybe I kept mentioning it, lol....I did get blood taken today for progesterone and I'll call the lab around 5 or so to get my #s since I know they'll have them today and my OB will take ages to get back to me. Glad to make you LOL :) And LOL at annoyed sex!

treasured - Whether or not your friend is getting a termination, she can't know how her actions affect the current little being!! I know she is early on, but that still makes my heart hurt to hear that, too. Especially when you want what she has so bad!

I have no 4dpo news except that I'm super impatient. OH and I watched the entirety of Downton Abbey Season 2 in less than a week, lol. So I've been doing that, plus working a bit and applying for new jobs. treasured, you're right--the TWW is better! So much more filled with possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->