Could use a buddy

I have been totally constipated too. Lol. It's terrible! I've been eating tons of fiber and it's not helping at all. I am not seeing mine as a of symptom as te progesterone is really affecting me. Sashimi, your symptoms really do sound good! I say test :)

My TWW update is that I have felt pretty stressed and anxious the past couple of days but mostly I'm still raging hard! Lol. My birthday is really soon (ad Sashimis!) and it's my Saturn return year. Feels like I'm getting my butt handed to me by the universe--in good ways and bad! Anyway, I'm so so sure it's not month. But I'll still POAS! Lol. The progesterone is also bloating me and giving me the most giant bbs. Not super sore but itchy! Should make a day of travel tomorrow delightful! Lol. I feel like it might be more than one person's besides me, though, on this thread! Fx for that :) Anyway, progesterone ramble aside, I am excited for my trip. I'm always a little overwhelmed the day before traveling, so it's anxious excitement.

Sleepy - I think the reason I POAS so much is to water down the BFN blow--not sure if it helps or hurts!

Pino - I'm so glad your knee is feeling better and way to go on the diet!! Does your OH get flustered during the TWW? When do you test?

Lauren-- are you sure it's the progestrone (sp) that's giving you all those symptoms? OH doesn't really stress as much as get annoyed with my obsessing LOL. I probably won't test until around the 4th. My cycles can be a bit irregular. I might not test at all this cycle though, just cause I really don't feel like this is my month/

:holly::holly::holly::holly::haha: I totally found this smiley and I LOVE it LOL!!!:haha:

preg-- That'sa good idea, just not dieting on the 7th day. The only thing I see with that is my OH took the day "off" yesterday from the diet, and he splurges ALOT LOL. He needs to learn control! Aand the will be my toys LOL my OH was looking at my monitor,and he said "do I get one of these?" LOL he had no idea what it was!! When I told him, he got a funny look LOL!!

Sleepy-- Ihave been craving a mudslide like crazy. The best drink ever! Chocalate AND alcohol LOL.

Yea. Well. I started out splurging big time, but it got less and less in time. Especially if I was 100% strict on the other 6 days. It will get there pretty soon on its own :)
Lol on OH´s being kinda out there sometimes :)

Lauren - mmmmm.. That hotdog sounds gooooooood!! I fell like a hotdog now...

Sleepy - mango margarita sounds yummy!!

Pino - soda!! Make sure it is caffeine free too. I usually drink sprite or root beer whenever I have craving! Hehe... Ah.. So good.

I feel so fruity yesterday! We went to the peach farm... Ate tonsss of peach... Then later went to jamba juice for some fruity smoothie! Then a friend and I made some strawberry crepe cake in the evening. Mmmmm....

How is everyone? May 30th is coming up!! :happydance:

How r u feeling preg_pilot? Still stretching? Hehe...

You feel like a hotdog? Hmm... how does that feel like? ;)

Yep, still stretching big time. Had trouble sleeping last "night" as the pressure was immense :haha:

Well I'm contemplating doing a POAS tomorrow. For the last few days I have been feeling really optimistic -- the sorest boobs I have ever felt in my life, stuffy nose for most of the week, sensitive to smell... But now as POAS day approaches, I just have that sinking feeling. I don't want to read too much into my symptoms because who knows what all those drugs and a 4 egg ovulation does to someone. But then I think if it doesn't work now, how will it ever!?! Our friends did tell us about their neighbors who had two failed IVFs and then suddenly conceived two kids naturally. So I guess there is hope if right now is not my time. It's so hard to picture those two lines showing up. I think that's why I avoid HPT. I have a glimmer of hope right now and I really don't want that dang stick to take it away!

Pino how is your knee????

Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Caved. BFN on the HPT. Expect tomorrows bloodwork to indicate the same. Just told OH and he seemed pretty deflated. I also looked up what happens during the lap surgery and it seems creepy. I just don't get it. How did it not work? There were 4 eggs!!!! I'm completely crushed.

It may just be a little too early, Sashimi! I hope that's all it is. :hugs: I'm not giving up on you yet for this cycle!

I did one too and BFN. Since I'm on the progesterone and will stay on to delay AF I will just keep testing.

Sashimi and Lauren - It's definitely still early!! Some people don't get their BFP's til 15/16 DPO. Are you both still testing tomorrow? I'm thinking I won't because it will just ruin my anniversary if it's a BFN. Are either of you having any symptoms?

Sleepy - I will test every day until I'm off the progesterone since we'll be in NOLA and I want to know as soon as possible if I am pg, though I really think I'm not. I am having some symptoms which have faded a bit today, but I think that they are from the progesterone! I feel you on not wanting to test on an important day! Happy Anniversary!!

I am about to leave for the airport, ladies! I will try to get on and update and read about you all :) Our hotel in New Orleans has a business center so I can pop in. I don't know about our hotels in AL. I know it's dorky but I won't be able to stay away from BnB while I'm on vacation!! LOL. Even dorkier: I am sad to leave my cats!! I totally miss them when we travel. They sleep with me and cuddle all night. GL to everyone!

lauren - mmmmm.. That hotdog sounds gooooooood!! I fell like a hotdog now...

you feel like a hotdog? Hmm... How does that feel like? ;)

yep, still stretching big time. Had trouble sleeping last "night" as the pressure was immense :haha:
:haha: Hmmm.. good question. I guess... stuffed/long/hot? :haha:

sashimi and lauren - it's definitely still early!! Some people don't get their bfp's til 15/16 dpo. Are you both still testing tomorrow? I'm thinking i won't because it will just ruin my anniversary if it's a bfn. Are either of you having any symptoms?
Agree~ It's still early! I'm crossing Everything for you three! Happy Anniversary Sleepy! I hope you will have a nice belated-anniversary present waiting for you~ :hugs:

Hello girls!! Lol that Im on holiday abd still managing to get on here! made friends with the bar man who gave us free WiFi woohoo! Our holiday is amazing we've been jeep safari and sunning. Our selves to the max hehe. Dont have time toread all the posts bur will get up to date when Im home! Anyway, I wanted to post and say that I am 4 days late with no sign of af! I've done tw tests but the first one was probs to early! I've had cramps and sore boobs every v day since thurs :s, I Im currntly 14 days past3 o and usually.odnt go past 10! What do you think? I'm never usually this late but why bfn? Love to you all!! Xx

Whoa!! This thread is blowing up with BFPs!!! Treasured, sounds very promising!!

Treasured - Sounds like a good sign!! Glad you are enjoying your holiday - hope you have some great news to share when you return!!!

Country - Ohhhhh yeah!! I want to be just like you aka pregnant!!

Omg country yay!!! Well just an hour after posting that I am noticing some pink cm so Im getting doubtful and confused! Won't let it ruin my holiday but raging! X

Sashimi and Lauren - It's definitely still early!! Some people don't get their BFP's til 15/16 DPO. Are you both still testing tomorrow? I'm thinking I won't because it will just ruin my anniversary if it's a BFN. Are either of you having any symptoms?

or at 25DPO... ;)

Hello girls!! Lol that Im on holiday abd still managing to get on here! made friends with the bar man who gave us free WiFi woohoo! Our holiday is amazing we've been jeep safari and sunning. Our selves to the max hehe. Dont have time toread all the posts bur will get up to date when Im home! Anyway, I wanted to post and say that I am 4 days late with no sign of af! I've done tw tests but the first one was probs to early! I've had cramps and sore boobs every v day since thurs :s, I Im currntly 14 days past3 o and usually.odnt go past 10! What do you think? I'm never usually this late but why bfn? Love to you all!! Xx

Ooh, fingers crossed for ya :) :dust:

Well ladies, I'm pregnant :)

And it doesn't sound like I'm the only one...

Congrats!!! H&H 9 months :dance:

Country that's brilliant! I am so pleased for you girl, woop woop! How are you feeling? Does that mean you will have a Valentine's baby?!

I am still holding out A LOT of hope for Sashimi, Sleepy, Lauren, lxb, Pino and Treasured! Some great symptoms-fx! Come on girls! And promise that someone will keep me company on here if you all get those BFPs?!

Happy anniversary Sleepy and happy hols to Sashimi, Lauren and Treasured!
I am also off on hols on Thursday 31st, returning on Mon 11 June-will try and log on when I can though for updates!

I went for blood tests today-they're meant to be on CD3 but they kind of ended up being on CD 4 and a half to 5 as couldn't go yesterday cos of work-hope that doesn't affect things...am going back in on CD19 for 2nd round-luckily it works round my holiday!

TMI alert but my AF has been really weird this cycle-really dark, almost black and a bit clotty. Sorry, not very pleasant but aside from being old blood, what does this mean? Starting 3rd and probably final cycle of acupuncture as it's kind of pricey so if anyone has some BFP tips and tricks for me-please send them my way!

Love to you all xxxxx

Well ladies, I'm pregnant :)

And it doesn't sound like I'm the only one...
:happydance: I'm here with you girl~ Got a faint bfp this morning at 16DPO. I still have to get confirmation with dr :dance: Online EDD is February 03, 2013! (Feb 5th is DH & I's wedding anniversary!)

Omg country yay!!! Well just an hour after posting that I am noticing some pink cm so Im getting doubtful and confused! Won't let it ruin my holiday but raging! X
I hope it's preggo symptoms. I'm still FXing for you~

I am still holding out A LOT of hope for Sashimi, Sleepy, Lauren, lxb, Pino and Treasured! Some great symptoms-fx! Come on girls! And promise that someone will keep me company on here if you all get those BFPs?!
I'm FXing for everyone here too! And yes, I'll be here for you~ :hugs:

Lxb - So happy for you :happydance: What a great anniversary present right?!!

Haribo - Are these routine blood tests just to make sure everything is alright in the TTC process? I tried googling what a dark AF means, but I didn't really find anything noteworthy. Seems like it happens from time to time and that it's fairly common. And don't worry - whenever I get my BFP, I'm never leaving this thread!!

I am loving all the BFPs on this thread. Slowly but surely, we're all getting there!! Praying the rest of us don't have to wait too much longer [-o<

Congrats Country and Lxb. Really inspiring and encouraging news. I'm not feeling overly optimistic for myself, but seeing BFPs for long-time TTCers is a reminder that it CAN and will happen!!!

Yep. And we are at page 100!!! Additional reason to celebrate with additional BFPs!!

:dance:

I'm still FXing for you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"