Could use a buddy

lxb - !! You are late, girl! And those temps are up! Just waiting for good news over here....:coffee:

USA ladies, I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend! I went to a Mexican Hot Dog party last night (more like Texas hot dog) where they grilled beef dogs wrapped in bacon and covered them with chipotle mayo, refried beans (homemade and very lardy!), guac, onions, cheese, and a mess of other stuff. I just had my dog (s....:blush:) alone--bacon wrapped, of course! And a load of beans. Holy crap it was good! Definitely going to work out this morning, lol. I also had beans 3 meals a day yesterday for some reason, so the smelly shoe is on the other foot...how embarrassing! Anyway, have a great day gals.

Hahahhaaha Lauren - that hot dog sounds so good, but like a borderline natural disaster waiting to happen! Heading to a Mexican style BBQ today and reallly looking forward to it. Debating whether to give in and have a margarita...yummm!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Lxb - I'm dying to hear if you tested - your temps look great!!

Lauren-- Mexican hotdogs are one of the things I miss the most on my diet. My mother in-law makes them LOL. Sometimes I LOVE being married to a Mexican LOL the only catch is I am a bit tired of Mexican food. I have to say though, my Mexican mother in-law makes the BEST lasagna LOL random.

Sleepy-- Have fun at your bbq!!

So I slept alot last night, and now I feel kinda weird.

MMMM I love sleeping a lot!! Good work, Pino, lol. Why do you feel weird? Did you get the sleep-in creepy dreams? I get those every time! My husband naps at least once a day and occasionally naps in the evening. He can fall asleep at 3 and wake up at 6 and just keep on with his day. It's crazy! Anyway, I freaking love Mexican food but I'm a little over it, too, because it makes me feel crazy bloated and gives me a dry throat. How is your knee feeling?

My knee is much better. Still a bit sore, but it's better. When I sleep too much, I feel in a kinda fog. IDK. We splurged today, and me and OH both had a soda. Oh well. ONe day isn't going to kill us LOL!!

Pino - You gotta treat yourself sometimes, right?! I had a margarita tonight. Couldn't resist. OH was making them and they were mango margaritas - SO GOOD. Now I feel like a stink machine because of all the Mexican :blush:

So I am 6dpo. Nothing to really say, but my sex drive is really down, and that's kinda weird for me. I am so ready for next cycle to start so I can start playing with my new toys LOL

Hehe, I love that you consider them your "toys" :) Makes it sound much more fun that it is sometimes.

My knee is much better. Still a bit sore, but it's better. When I sleep too much, I feel in a kinda fog. IDK. We splurged today, and me and OH both had a soda. Oh well. ONe day isn't going to kill us LOL!!

I am on a strict diet 6 days out of the week, but I always let myself have something good on the 7th... works like a charm, and I can spend the next 6 days looking forward to the 7th :)

preg-- That'sa good idea, just not dieting on the 7th day. The only thing I see with that is my OH took the day "off" yesterday from the diet, and he splurges ALOT LOL. He needs to learn control! Aand the will be my toys LOL my OH was looking at my monitor,and he said "do I get one of these?" LOL he had no idea what it was!! When I told him, he got a funny look LOL!!

Sleepy-- Ihave been craving a mudslide like crazy. The best drink ever! Chocalate AND alcohol LOL.

Lauren - mmmmm.. That hotdog sounds gooooooood!! I fell like a hotdog now...

Sleepy - mango margarita sounds yummy!!

Pino - soda!! Make sure it is caffeine free too. I usually drink sprite or root beer whenever I have craving! Hehe... Ah.. So good.

I feel so fruity yesterday! We went to the peach farm... Ate tonsss of peach... Then later went to jamba juice for some fruity smoothie! Then a friend and I made some strawberry crepe cake in the evening. Mmmmm....

How is everyone? May 30th is coming up!! :happydance:

How r u feeling preg_pilot? Still stretching? Hehe...

lxb--- I can't have any sugar or fake sugar at all! It is horrible LOL. It clashes with the pills I am taking

Have you tested?

Didn't test today. Will do that tomorrow. :)

Ahhh... Do what my sister does. Hahaha... She would drink a glass full of water, then when she feels she is about there... And let the last gulp be a mouth full of soda. :haha: she said that method has let her satisfied her craving for soda! :haha:

LOL so use my imagination LOL. I like it LOL!!

I give you credit for being able to hold off! I am a POAS addict. When will I learn to not pee on my money LOL!! Your chart looks great!! FX!! :hugs:

Kind of not looking forward to May 30 (not the anni part, the POAS part). I POAS this morning and it was negative - obvi at 8DPO right? I lost all self control and just had to!

Sleepy May 30 is so close. I'm really nervous this cycle, I feel like so much is riding on this.

Sorry I was so quiet over the weekend. We were busy planning and finalizing activities for our trip! I can't believe we are already going next week! We are spending 4 days on the West Coast visiting OH's family and then will venture on to Hawaii!!

In other news, I feel like a mega J-E-R-K! On Friday, my mood finally normalized and I decided that I would go to that dinner. We went on Saturday and it was fine. I made assumptions and over reacted and I couldnt have been more wrong. Our friends were so supportive and seeing the new baby didn't upset me at all. I even received a lovely follow up note from our friends rooting for us. I have been so emotional this TWW the smallest things have sent me spiraling into bouts of tears, I just don't know what's wrong with me!!! I've concluded that on average, I see 7-10 pregnant women on average per day. It's unreasonable! How can their be this many pregnant women roaming the streets??!!! I think this is the main thing that gets under my skin right now.

Lauren's Mexican hot dog sounds amazing. I need one of those right now!!!

This also reminded me of another story, well that and the farting OH's. I LOLed big time at Lxb and the spraying of the perfume!! For a while, I would noticed that OH's side of the bed started to smell really strange a few days after I washed the sheets. It almost smelled like nachos so I asked if he was eating Doritos or something in bed. He swore he wasn't and week after week this mysterious nacho smell would be on his half of the sheets only. It was rather gross!

I was convinced that whatever it was he was sweating out something he ate during the day. We did process or elimination and finally, when he stopped going to a take out place called Thai Island the sheets stopped smelling like nachos! Once in a blue moon, it will come back and I'll say did you eat Thai Isand today and OH is like how did you know!!!

Well I'm contemplating doing a POAS tomorrow. For the last few days I have been feeling really optimistic -- the sorest boobs I have ever felt in my life, stuffy nose for most of the week, sensitive to smell... But now as POAS day approaches, I just have that sinking feeling. I don't want to read too much into my symptoms because who knows what all those drugs and a 4 egg ovulation does to someone. But then I think if it doesn't work now, how will it ever!?! Our friends did tell us about their neighbors who had two failed IVFs and then suddenly conceived two kids naturally. So I guess there is hope if right now is not my time. It's so hard to picture those two lines showing up. I think that's why I avoid HPT. I have a glimmer of hope right now and I really don't want that dang stick to take it away!

Pino how is your knee????

Sash--- My OH's sheets get that when he eats Niko's LOL. We avoid it LOL. My knee is much better, just trying to take it easy. I know you want to hold off testing, but didn't doc. say that it could give you a false positive? I don't want to sound down in the dumps, as I feel this really is your month, I just don't want you to get a false positive, and it be 100x worse than a negative. I didn't mean to ruin your thought, I just wanted you to know that I truely care, and I don't want to see you hurt. :hugs:

Ahh Sashimi, I feel the same way. That glimmer of hope and then I get so scared to test. I knew today was too early to test, so I was prepared for a BFN. But as we get closer, I feel like I'll be devastated if it's not +. So glad your dinner with your friends went well and that they were so supportive. What a welcome surprise! Sometimes we totally psych ourselves out and it ends up being nothing! I do that ALL the time especially with TTC. Your symptoms sound promising friend - I'm going to get my hopes up for you!

Thanks Pino and Sleepy!!! I think the trigger shot is out of my system after 11 days and tomorrow will be 13. I may hold off till Wednesday which is the actual day of the blood test!!

Just making sure hun! :hugs: FX for you. Your symptoms sound great!

Sorry if this is TMI, but I was really constipated yesterday. It rarely happens to me, but it's the worst! I know it can be a PG symptom but I wanted to scream come on body!! Don't mess with me unless you mean business!! Yeah I think I will wait until Wednesday to POAS, if it shows up BFN there is no sense sulking about it for two days. I'll hold on to my glimmer for another day!

Ugh I hear you girl!! I hope that constipation is the best thing that ever happened to you aka you get your BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->