Could use a buddy

Yes, well, it's always ideal to feel supportive, but sometimes you don't and that's OK! We're human and going through a difficult process. Don't beat yourself up :) I know that feeling of things being unfair. I am working so much on trusting the divine timing of everything, but it's definitely hard sometimes. My in-laws were planning on a huge, family-wide Mexico resort Christmas this year and I'm relieved that we're not doing it because I remember AF coming ON Christmas last year and thinking that I didn't know how I'd handle one more Christmas without a baby. Guess I'll find out this year! Anyway, I'm glad we're not going because baby Roy would be getting some crazy attention and with my SIL's luck she'll be pg again by then. Also, by a drunken mistake on my part all of my in-laws now know that we've been trying and as silly as it seems I feel embarrassed that we have 0 kids while SIL and BIL have 3 gorgeous little ones.

PS last night my dad's GF admitted that she's been trying to be patient but has really been thinking 'Come on, Lauren!' regarding the pg stuff.... They know what we've been going through and I really think she was just trying to express her excitement. Still! So far none of our family members have pressured us. I feel for all you ladies who have that intense pressure. Since I'm the only child I feel it big time with my parents. I wanted to shout at her I'M OBVIOUSLY TRYING AS HARD AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!! But like I said, I know her intentions were benign!

I know what you mean. None of my family knows I am trying either, but it doesn't change the fact that we feel almost guilty

pino its fine to vent! we are here to listen and vent back haha! me and my mum are watching dear john on tv tonight and gonna eat nachos and be fatties!

I forgot to update about my best friend that got pregnant, if anyone is even interested, it will probably just anger you all too haha! anyway she had the termination on wednesday and just had to take pills, but she said it was the most horrific pain she had ever felt and was lying on the bathroom floor for an hour. I felt so angry that she could do that to somthing that I would be so thrilled to have, but also I could tell that she felt so bad about it and was doing the right thing for her.

I just cant wait for my chance to tell her about my buba and how im going to love it so much ! xx

Treasured... It does piss me off LOL. I am pro choice, just don't tell me if that makes any sense. You go ahead and tell your friend she has no idea what pain is until she has an involuntary MC. So frustrating, I know what you mean though by it being the best choice for her, but I kinda see it as get on the pill or close your legs!

oh pino EXACTLY what I feel. I HATE the fact that people know what contreception is for and by not using it its like for gods sake why be so stupid. However I feel like I should never have bothered using contraception and then maybe Id be preg by now!! so confusing :(

OMG country- I just realised that your due date is my birthday! SO cute! i HOPE it comes exactly on time heheee xxxx

Treasured--- I know what you mean. It sucks. Being on birth control because your not ready for children, and not financially ready, then getting off of it when you are ready, and being able to conceive. Life sucks LOL

treasured - I am envious of your night!! I have been trying to enjoy being a fatty on vaca and now this weekend (since my bday is tomorrow!) but the fattier I feel the harder it is to enjoy all that yummy food, lol.

Lauren-- I am sorry you are starting to really feel pressured. People don't understand that it is not easy for everyone, and that is what makes it hard. They didn't go through it, so they don't understand to the fullest

gals, does any one know where I can watch the full great sperm race online? its not available on channel 4 anymore :( xx

OH played The Great Sperm Race game and won! He was super determined, lol.

Hi ladies- I still haven't shared my news wiv a single person I kno-
I went out Saturday night. Was so worried some1 would kno I'm preg !! Luckily every1 was relatively drink when I got ther- so no one noticed I was drinking watered down blackcurrant instead of rose!! Haha ( I bought 2 of those 1 glass servings in the bottle) and filled them b4 I travelled down- haha!!
And while i was out drank lemonade wiv a slice and Ice and told every1 it was Malibu and lemonade- my sister insisted in getting me a drink i couldn't et out of it but luckily she messed up the order n put coke instead of lemonade- (i dnt like coke at all) so my mate frank it and I got another lemonade and slice hehe! Almost a close call hen someone nearly had a swig of my drink! ( I snatched it off him- and got really mad! Had 2 make out I was some crazy germaphobe! haha! Luckily I got out of havin any alcohol!!! Of it had somehow came up or sum1 had noticed I fully intended on telling my sis- but so pleased tru was all wasted!! :) I also pretended 2 hav a awful hangover hehe! Which meant I got some lovely dinner cooked 4 me :) x

Hey ladies!!! :D

I'm back from our mini-roadtrip and it was great! Both me and my hubs needed it to relax and not think about TTC all the time :) I'm a little bummed still no AF :( this whole pcos stuff is annoying :growlmad: I just want to be able to TTC again! Right now I'm in limbo :( soooo I guess I will take this time and clean the house :) On a bright note, hubby finally agreed to start saving up to move from this crappy house!!! We plan on staying in Italy another 3-4yrs and I will seriously pull all my hair out if we stay here!!! Lol
I hope y'all had a great weekend :D
I'm looking forward to reading about what y'all did ;)
Happy Monday everyone!!! :D

wooohoo, OH got is spermie results back and everything is fine and dandy :) his little swimmers are perfectly normal. so..... now im paranoid about what it could be thats wrong with me. but actuallly, I think it is probably down to the fact were not BDing enough.. and OH has blown me off AGAIN as hes taken and extra shift at work tonight and im working all day.... so this months chance of catching my egg are virtually gone! stupid OH. :dohh::growlmad:

oh well... we shall see!

B4 I forget... Happy Birthday to Lauren & a day early Sashimi! :hugs: :hugs:

wooohoo, OH got is spermie results back and everything is fine and dandy :) his little swimmers are perfectly normal. so..... now im paranoid about what it could be thats wrong with me. but actuallly, I think it is probably down to the fact were not BDing enough.. and OH has blown me off AGAIN as hes taken and extra shift at work tonight and im working all day.... so this months chance of catching my egg are virtually gone! stupid OH. :dohh::growlmad:

oh well... we shall see!

Great news about OH's spermies! :thumbup: Maybe try to just jump on him?? :haha:

Treasured--- Yay for healthy sperm LOL. Maybe just sit down with your OH and explain in detail how it works, if he already knows then emphasize the fact that if you don’t have sex, you can’t get pregnant. It’s a choice thing. I had to do that with my OH as he seemed to blow it off as well. It turned out that he was having reservations about being a Dad, but after we talked and he got it all out he got much better about making time for sex. Hope he comes to his senses :hugs:

Lauren--- Happy Birthday!!! :happydance::happydance:I hope you have a great non-stressful day LOL! :hugs:

Lika--- I am glad you had a good short holiday! Try not to stress it out to much!

Kimberly--- Sorry about you situation, I would like to say something though. When you finally do tell everyone that you are prego they will remember you were “drinking” and give you grief about it, even if we know you weren’t. Let’s all hope they were all too drunk :haha:LOL :hugs: GL

So the spotting is gone today, which is a relief. I accidentally slept through my alarm clock:sleep:, so I didn't take my BBT until 8AM 2 hours later than normal:blush:, and it seems very high and I know I didn't ovulate cause my monitor is still on low fertility. I don't know if I should scrap it though. Anyone have advice?:dohh:

In another note I weighed myself and am down to 229.6lbs. I am very excited, as I started at 237.2 so I am down 7.6 lbs so far:happydance:. It is going alot slower than I thought, but it is better than nothing:shrug:

I am also doing very well with the cigarrettes, I haven't been smoking except every now and then when OH is home. I had a couple yesterday as some of the coworkers came over and hung out. They are very big drinkers like 2 beers in 15 minutes type of thing. I don't like beer, and I don't drink during my cycle at all, so I kept pouring the ones they handed me down OH's throat LOL. He told me he didn't want to waste it, or hurt their feelings LOL. So I pretended to drink, and smoked instead. The only reason we did not just turn it down flat as these 2 do not take no for an asnwer, and they push and push until you drink. They are both alcoholics so every paycheck we go through the same thing:nope:.

Pino - great job on your weight loss!! 7.6 lbs is great result~ it's a great start! It's great about your cigarettes process too. Keep up the good work and eventually cut it out of your life :thumbup:

Lika - Happy Monday to you too! It's great little getaway for you & your hubby. Relax and take your mind off ttc for just a bit. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->