Could use a buddy

Finally booked my first appointment :)
Thursday next week. Can´t wait to hear the heartbeat... :happydance:

Sashimi - Enjoy your last few days there. Soak up all the sun you can!! If it were me, I would probably just go ahead with the lap surgery as scheduled and then decide with OH from there what our TTC plans were. I have trouble with waiting for things like that and lack any kind of patience though. Sorry you had such a difficult time at that cheesy luau! Sometimes those breakdowns happen in the weirdest places. Once I started crying at a retreat because I forgot to put toothpaste on my toothbrush - everyone thought I was a loonbin!!

Lauren - How was work today? Crazy about your SIL - as much as I want a family, I don't know if I could do it that quick (not like I would get pregnant that quickly, lol, but that's an entirely different story)

Pino - Yay for signing the papers. Things sound like they are moving quicker than expected, but that's good right? I hope you O soon!!

Lxb - I'm getting antsy without my thermometer now :X I'm going to pick it up tomorrow from my parent's house.

AFM I think I'm 4 or 5 DPO. I'm sort of mad now that I don't have my thermometer!! Whyyy am I so forgetful, lol!! I had some weird stringy, creamy CM yesterday and sticky CM today. So seems pretty much the same as last cycle to this point except for the stringy part which I thought was gross, but whatever. No other symptoms - not at all tired, no sore boobs - really glad about that too. Planning on getting out of work early tomorrow and hanging out with my sis and niece at the pool. Can't wait!!

Sleepy - Work was better! I expect an offer from them in the morning, though there's still a slim chance that they'll turn around and not want me. It was definitely better, though still overwhelming. I am returning to such a mess! Pool sounds lovely!! It was cooler today but it's supposed to be back up in the mid-90s soon. The fire here is still going strong--the smoke in Boulder has been awful! I hope that it rains, at least, if it's not going to stay cool. I would flip without my thermom, too. I feel like all of my temps this month have been inaccurate for some reason. I also have 0-very little boob soreness!! It's freaking me out, but I guess it's OK. No other symptoms aside from AWFUL bloating from the progesterone. Ugh. And yes, SIL is a nut. She got pg with #2 accidentally when #1 was VERY young.

Pino - I'm so glad the paperwork is moving along more quickly than you thought! Congrats!! Don't stress about O....it's on it's way! Also, sometimes temps dip right after for me, too.

lxb - Excited for your scan!!

So me and OH went and signed all of our papers. After we got home I got a call saying they don't have a copy of his aunt's license. She is our joint sponsor. So I talked to the assistant I gave it to, and she said she can't find it anywhere. I am so mad. Now we have to have her send another copy. It sucks cause she lives so far away, and I hate having to put her out more.

Other than that day went well. I had slight cramping today, and it was kinda weird, but very brief.

:haha: I love this crazy lady thread too!!

pino - yay for paper work!! Hopefully his aunt will get all the needed information in asap so everything can be moving along!

country - Hopefully scan will go well~ I told DH yesterday:
Me: "ONE MORE WEEK!!"
DH: "I KNOW!!!"
Me: "I'm crossing everything & hope everything will be okay~~"
DH: "crossing everything?" <== :dohh:

treasured - FX for your test tomorrow! How are you feeling?

sashimi - sorry to hear about that luau! Can't believe it's held in a conference room!!?! What does the lap surgery consist of? It's understandable that you feel uncomfortable asking for more time off from your work. Do what feels right to you. But of course, i hope you don't have to go through that as you'll have your kauai bean! :hugs:

preg_pilot - yay for appointment!! :dance:

sleepy - Ahh.. I hope stringy/creamy cm is a good sign. I remember I felt my cm was weird last cycle... I thought it was sticky.. and yet it's stretchy/stringy. Can't wait to see your temp update tmr!! Have fun with your sis & niece~~

lauren - hope you got a great job offer!!

I love our crazy thread, too!!

lxb - LOL at crossing everything...

Pino - Dang it!! At least the process is started early. Stuff like that is sooo annoying and takes forever (kind of like TTC! lol).

I did get a job offer! It's pretty much exactly what I wanted! Not quiiiite as much $$ but I'll get there. I think the financial situation is in shambles because of the rotten boss, but I'll soon set that straight! I am excited and also overwhelmed and a little intimidated. Still, happy and my eyes are TIRED. I forgot what it's like to sit in front of a computer all day.

Yayyy Lauren - congrats!! You working woman you! I'm sure everything will fall into place one things settle down a bit. Sounds crazy, but definitely exciting :)

Preg - Soo excited for your scan! Finally you get to see your little bean.

Pino - Do you think you've O'd yet? Your BD schedule looks excellent!

My CM is dry/slightly sticky today. I just don't feel like it's my month because nothing is different from last month. I know that probably isn't a true indicator of pregnancy, but not going to dwell on it or symptom spot. It's nice not to be totally consumed by the TWW.

Honestly, I have no idea if I O'd. My monitor is still on high, I haven't peaked yet. My temps are still low, so IDK, I am going to be safe rather than sorry.

Where is everyone?? Hi!!! :hugs:

Well, my temps are looking promising but I still think that the last few could have been flukes. I just don't want to get my hopes up!! Plus, I tested this AM and got a BFN. AND I've seen plenty of charts with dips and spikes etc. that weren't pg charts....I don't have any symptoms. I did have sore-ish bbs but that's subsided, which makes me think that I'm out.

How is everyone else?

Lauren hiii, what dpo are you? I tested yesterday at 10dpo anf it was bfn, as I expected! No af yet but had cramps and my sore boobs are gone :( glad that my lp is now longer than ten days tho! Do you think it's possible to get a bfp after 10 days? I think Im out tho :( ohhhh well xxxx

My test wasnt with fmu but surely that shouldn't matter at 10dpo :s

Treasured - It's definitely possible to get a BFP after 10DPO!! Lxb and Pregpilot both got BFN's several times before they got their BFP's so don't count yourself out. Glad your LP is a bit longer too - one less thing on your mind.

Lauren - Your chart looks REALLY good! I know what you mean though about lots of charts being like not and not being a BFP. BUT I hope that's not the case with yours. The dip is really promising and the temp spike is also!! If your temp stays in that higher range that is now, your chart with be triphasic and that is DEF a good sign!

It's been sooo quiet on this thread - it's so weird! I feel like everyone's busy with the good weather :) We've got a wedding today - debating whether I should have some champagne/wine at the reception even though I'm in the TWW. I'm sort of over not having a glass of wine here and there in the TWW since I haven't been pregnant so far. OH thinks it's not a big deal at all, but I suppose I'll decide when I get there. My boobs are SOO sore and my nips are super itchy. Really annoying! I keep having to subtly scratch them hoping no one notices. Should be great at the wedding today!!

How's everyone else doing??

Hey you guys. Your not out until you are out. I know many people that didn't get their BFP's until after 13 DPO so just keep waiting. Don't give up!! FX for you both. :hugs:

So I am CD20 and extremely frustrated. My monitor is still high fertility, and my temp is still normal. I don't think I have O'd yet so I am really losing all hope here. I just don't think it was meant to be. Me and OH got in a huge fight yesterday, it ws over something really small, and I don't remember what it was about. We both sat down and we talked about everything big and small. He finally told me that this TTC is really getting to him, and every month when I get AF of he see's the BFP, his stomach drops. HE went on to say that he knows our time will come but waiting is a pain in the ass because he really wants to be a dad. I understood where he came from but that is an enormous amount of pressure. I am doing everything I can. I am in a really dark place right now, I feel like if I get a BFP this month I will be letting my OH down. IDK I'm having a really hard time right now, and in all honesty there is no one to talk to about it. No one knows we are TTC, and I really want to keep it that way because I really don't need any more pressure, but on the other hand I really need someone to talk to. I am so tired. Mentally exhausted.

treasured - You can DEF get a BFP after 10dpo! I just thought that since mine was BFN at 10dpo I am out because I had a dip two days ago but still no BFP. Fx for you!

Sleepy - Thanks!!! I hope so, too....Sore boobs and itchy nips sound really promising!! It has been really quiet on here. I think weekends are slow times, lol. I just haven't had a second and can't get on at work now. I would def. have a glass or TWO of champagne or wine! Have fun, that sounds like a blast :) Hopefully you'll get nice weather--99 here today.

Pino - :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry you're struggling this month! I am wondering if the pressure is delaying your O. Also, I know you said you've had all the tests and then some--did your doc test your FSH and LH and AMH? My doc thought that I would just need Clomid to create 'stronger' ovulation...I don't know if you already said you've done Clomid or Letrazol before, but it sounds like it's just delayed O and could be an easy fix. Fx for you that this process speeds up a bit. I'm sorry OH is pressuring you and feels upset. There's only so much a girl can do!

Thanks Lauren. I have tried Clomid but did not help. I really hope you are right about the delayed O. Things have been hard lately. I don't think OH meant to make me feel pressured, he just wanted to let me know that he wants this to. It's just hard to comprehend if that makes sense. IDK I am trying to relax, but it's very difficult to get my mind off of it.

Hey Everyone! So I have been sucked into my world of pity:blush:, and I do apologize for that. I had a really bad emotional day yesterday, and stress has been consuming me for a while now.

Lauren—I absolutely love the dip in your chart:happydance:!! My finger’s are crossed for you!! Did you take that job you got an offer on?

Treasured—My fingers are crossed for you!! How are you feeling today??:hugs:

SahimiMimi--- Why would the Dr want you to go on birth control:shrug:? It doesn’t make sense to me since you are TTC. If you are so worried and scared of the LAP, maybe your OH is right, just take it easy for a while to relax your mind and just take all the other steps in the Fall. It really just depends on what you and OH really want. For now just concentrate on you. Lots of love, and lots of :hugs:

Preg-Pilot--- I am so excited for your first scan:happydance:!! Post lot’s of pictures, and take it easy flying over all of our heads LOL:plane:

Sleepy--- I need to see your temps!! It makes me feel better about mine :haha:LOL!! :hugs:

Lxb---When is your scan:shrug:?? You also need to post pics :happydance:!!

Lika, Haribo, Auntcoley??? Where have you guys disappeared to???:shrug::shrug:

I hope I didn't miss anyone LOL.

Lot's and lot's of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone :happydance:

Well, my temp was back down to 'normal' today, so I adjusted yesterday's. The 98.6 temp was after a solid 3....but it must have been a fluke. I will just discard and then it can come back into play if another great temp shows up, lol. It's just depressing to me to see that huge temp spike and then see it drop back down again to a normal temp! Lol. Anyway, another BFN for me so feeling out. Also, my progesterone symptoms are definitely worn off. I will probably stop the progesterone after tonight or tomorrow night and wait for AF :wacko:

Lauren--- Your not out until your out. I still have hope for you! How long are your cycles normally?? Lot's of :hugs:

They are normally 27 days. This one would have been shorter because I Oed at CD12...

Also, I did take a job--it's the job I left in February, minus my terrible boss and plus a better title :happydance:.

lauren--- which mean better pay, and respect!! I am sooooo happy for you!! :dance: So in comparison to the last couple of months AF is supposed to come tomorrow? That is if my math is right. Your temps still look good to me though, so I have enough hope for the both of us LOL :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->