Could use a buddy

AF would be due on tuesday as I'm 11dpo right now with normally 12 day lp...I am on progesterone so if I stop that tonight or tomorrow af will come within a day or two (or maybe never! Lol). My cycle was kind of messed up this month bc of the progesterone last time but we'll see... Yes wondering if my body thinks its due today because of that?? I'm confused lol.

Are you having any symptoms of AF? Our bodies can def. be confusing!! I mean look at me I am CD21 and still no O. Every month seems to be different. I hope your temps stay up for sanity's sake LOL. We don't need anyone going bonkers LOL :hugs:

Haha, yes I'd prefer to stay sane this week! No I'm not getting AF symptoms besides a little anxiety but last month I didn't get any until I stopped the progesterjne, so I expect she'll stay away until I stop this month too.

Generally when are you supposed to stop progesterone? Just curious

I don't really know, actually. Last time I was supposed to delay AF so that I'd be back from vacation in time to get the ultrasound done on the right day. I wanted to make sure I had at least a 13 day LP this month in case I am pg.

Oh ok, that makes sense. Well I really hope that this is your month!!! That way I can live through you :haha: :haha:

Lauren - I still think your chart looks good. I really hope this is the month. You have your HSG scheduled right?

I had the HSG! It was a few weeks ago and everything was clear. The only thing I'm waiting on is the doctors 'expert opinion' once she watches the video of it. I hope it is too!!

Okay wait, that's right! I knew that - clearly not thinking. I think I got you and Sashimi's lap surgery confused :blush: Whoopsie!

I have a feeling tomorrow's will be low, now but hopefully I'm wrong! Honestly with all te crazy stuff that's happened in the past 3 weeks I can't help but think that it's BFP time, too! Lol. I just hate getting my hopes dashed! Fx for all of us :) can't wait to start stalking your temps again Sleepy!

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my lack of input to this thread recently! Been busy with work and just went up north to visit my friends with OH for the weekend, it was really fun!

lauren- my fingers are still crossed for you! temps sounds like a good sign although I dont know much about them yet! maybe you just need a few more days for the test to be your BFP!

pino- so sorry your having a hard time this month :( its so strange how your fertility monitor is being weird! maybe there is just no real peak? how long is your cycle usually? is it normal for you to O late?

sleepy- thanks for encouragement :) ENJOY the wedding, dont be thinking about the what ifs, a couple of glasses of champers wont do any trouble :)

sashimi, haribo, where are youu? hope your both ok!

country, lxb and preg - how are you gals getting on? WISHING i could join you on the prego train...

So my story of late.... in life... since I just GRADUATED FROM UNI (with a distinction, which is the highest type of degree I could get hehe) so kinda chuffed with that! Anyway I just applied for a new full time job so that I can be getting a bit more money, its pretty cool, the role is a support worker, so Id basically be going round to difffernt clients that suffer from various disabilites and helping them to live a normal independant life, i.e getting their medication, helping with cooking, cleaning, paying bills and scheduling appointments. I think it would be great, sooo.. I got a call from them inviting me for an interview on tuesday, which just happens to be the day I leave for England :( TYPICAL. The woman was really nice though and I was enthusastic that I really wanted the job so she says she will be holding more interviews and then fit me in... so fingers crossed!

Anyyyyway, Im currently on day 27 of my cycle (13dpo), which is averagely 26, tested bfn on friday and I plan to test tomorow morning if AF doesnt show. Ive had minor cramps for the last few days but thats quite normal, sore boobs vanished a few days but are back now, had a kind of bruised feeling in my stomach and chest tonight and im bloated... I know these symptoms sound kinda promising but im pretty sure I have them every month lol. Country lxb preg, did you get AF type cramps before your BFP? is it normal to have them? hmmm. Ive been checking my cervix too and I think its quite hard and closed... but also feels kinda low, I dont have much CM unless I swipe up there...

oh lordy knows, Ill let you ladies know my test result tomorow :) xxxx

woww... forgot to mention the break down I had on friday night to OH. I literally burst into tears and started ranting at him because when I got the bfn he didnt even console me or ask how I was he just shrugged... and said 'well you didnt think it wouldwork this month anyway' as if it was MY fault that HE hadnt wanted to BD...
I was crying and saying you cant even hug me and ask if im alright and it seems like he just doesnt care. Which resulted in him basically saying I was becoming obsessed with the whole process, just cause I get upset once a month? anyway he said he was sorry and just doesnt understand how much it affects me cause he just sees it as it will happen when it happens... ugh, we ended with a big cuddle but I still cant help thinking the time it has taken has deflated his excitement a little.

ok rant over :) thanks for reading girls xxxxx :hugs:

Treasured - CONGRATS!!! What a wonderful accomplishment :) I hope your interview goes well - that job sounds amazing. Your symptoms sound promising - I hope the witch stays far away!!

As for the wedding - I had one glass of wine and just didn't feel like drinking. My niece was there so I just danced with her the whole night on the dance floor. She totally stole the show with her cute self. People kept telling OH how beautiful his daughter was - he was like ummm....thanks, she's my niece, LOL!

Do you guys watch any TTC entries on Youtube? It's my new obsession! I should probably stop because it's not really helping me at all - just creating a new TTC addiction :X

treasured - Those symptoms sound really promising, plus AF being late! Your OH sounds like all OHs at some point during the TTC process....They just don't get it! I do think they care but they don't go through the same emotional rollercoaster as us and don't have to put as much 'work' into everything. Congrats on graduation and getting the interview!

ugh... so another BFN for me this morning... and I think my CM is starting to turn brownish so Im guessing im out. My cycles must be 28 days now, which I guess is good, but it confuses me about ovulation now. this is SUCH a hassle. everywhere I look im seeing unwanted pregnancies these days :(

this will be cycle 10 now ntnp/ttc and I never thought it would come to this :(

x

Treasured I'm right there with you! My temp was down even more today and BFN....I have been using FRER and they changed their design a bit but still do this thing where a pretty obvious though faint line shows up before 1min and then disappears at 2 or 3...gets my hopes up and then dashes them every time!

Treasured - I'm still holding out hope for you! Did you use OPK's or chart this cycle? I know it's frustrating as each month passes by and no BFP. So frustrating because there is just so little we can do about it. :hugs: Hoping AF stays away still!

Lauren - That's strange about those FRER's! I would totally get my hopes up too! I've actually never used an FRER. Will tomorrow be your last day of taking progesterone - 13DPO right?

Pino - How's it going sort-of cycle buddy? Lol :)

Haribo, Aunt Coley, Lika - How are you guys?

Sashimi - Are you back yet??

Treasured--- Congradulations on your graduation :dance:. All of our OH's go through the "your trying to hard" phase. My OH goes through it what seems like every time my period comes. I think that it their way of not showing their disappointment that this has not happened yet.

Treasured, and Lauren---- Sorry about the BFN's I know how hard it is, but I TRY to look at it as every BFN gets us closer to our BFP. :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so confused about O just cause my periods are not consistent. Sometimes I O early, late on time. I was hoping these pills would help stabilize it So I honestly do not know. Last month my cycle was 32 days. Before that they ranged from 30-40 it just depends. My OBGYN wanted to put me on birth control to stabilize them, but after much research I decided not to because a lot of times it hurts rather than helps. Who knows.

Sleepy--- we posted at the same time LOL :haha: I loved your high temp this morning. I figured since you are my "sort of" cycle buddy I will just live through you, and everyone else with high temps LOL :haha:

I'm so confused about O just cause my periods are not consistent. Sometimes I O early, late on time. I was hoping these pills would help stabilize it So I honestly do not know. Last month my cycle was 32 days. Before that they ranged from 30-40 it just depends. My OBGYN wanted to put me on birth control to stabilize them, but after much research I decided not to because a lot of times it hurts rather than helps. Who knows.

I hope you O soon!!! Maybe CD20 was your O day and your temp will just keep rising? Do you have any symptoms - sore boobies, ovulation pain, etc? Frustrating to play this guessing game. I'm sorry you have to deal with that!! I wish that dang monitor would say peak already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->