Could use a buddy

Lauren - So crazy about your clinic. You think it will be a problem at work if you only come in late once? It sounds like your old boss was doing it way too frequently and maybe they'll see your one-time thing as a different case altogether? I hope it works itself out!!

AFM, I'm enjoying my time off, but am ready to get back to work. It's weird having this much time off. I find myself milling around the house and always seem to end up with my head in the fridge!! Waiting for AF to leave so I can get started on BD'ing. Fingers crossed for this cycle!

Sleepy-- I am the same way. When I get bored I eat, which is not good cause of my diet.

So my temp only dropped a couple of points, so not to bad. I am really hoping it shoots up. OH keeps asking if thereis anything he can do to make the test positive :haha: I told him he can get knocked up and pee on it for me :haha:

I'm going to quickly chime in here while I'm on lunch. Lauren I totally feel you on the doctor appointment/new job dilemma. I think if you g

I'm going to quickly chime in here while I'm on lunch. Lauren I totally feel you on the doctor appointment/new job dilemma. I think if you give them notice and offer to make up the time, it will all work out. They know you aren't like the awful boss who got fired which is why they asked you back!! The way I see it, for both of us the fertility visits and surgery is not just for ttc but for our overall health. If they can see cysts or something not looking right it has to take priority over work. It's stressful wanting to be there and not raise alarms. Personally I'm worrying about the doctor chat appointment I booked for the 19th which is middle of the day and I also need to see my family doctor for my overdue physical and I had a dentist appointment last week!!

I keep hitting post before I'm done because I'm on my iPhone!! I was trying to make the point that a good employer will understand that appointments and what not come up. I used to be a total push over at work and looking back it wasnt worth it!! Even though I feel now is not the time for extended time off for surgery, I rather get it out of the way in the fall for example and figure things out from there then look back and wish I had put my fertility health first. I have always felt that being a mom will be my forever job, I like what I'm doing now but being a mom is my priority!!

I am 10 DPO and I took a test.BFN. I am crushed. :cry:

Hang in there Pino. 10 dpo is mighty early to have a line show up even on those early predictor kits. I believe lxb said she didn't get a true solid double line until 16 dpo. Even my clinic won't do a pg blood test until 12 or 13 days dpo and that is the most accurate way of revealing a BFP!!

I know, I always tell myself to wait, but its HARD. It's even harder to see the neg.

Sashimi - Thanks!! You're right. I scheduled a phone consult (still don't want to drive to Denver) for Tuesday morning at 9. I have been putting in a ton of extra time so it shouldn't matter. I am worried about taking time off work for the lap if that happens, but I think that's a fake worry covering up my nervousness about surgery!!

Pino - Don't give up!! It's only 10dpo :)

Sleepy - Man, eating is my fave! I have to stop, too. I do it when I'm stressed or bored--constant snacking! I really need to start hitting the gym again :p

AFM, My temps are wacko!! I don't know why. I assume it's a new schedule and our heat wave??? Oh well! Lol. I'm just going to BD when it feels right this month and hope for the best :)

Your temps are def. nutso :haha: what is the temp up there?

Lauren after a couple or months you will feel more settled and therefore more comfortable with asking for time off. My clinic seems to think 2 or 3 days recovery for the lap is normal. I may have considered it for this month had I not gone away for 17 days and if I wasn't still on probation. Also your work doesn't know the real reason. I plan on telling my work that having exploratory keyhole surgery for an unexplained abdominal problem I've been having for over a year which is true. They don't need to know nor are they entitled to know the truth of the matter!

Lauren - Sashimi is right and you even said you are putting in tons of extra time. I'm sure it will all work out, although I understand the worry and anxiety.

Pino - I wish our men could get knocked up!! Maybe we would all get BFPs sooner. :haha:

Pino, it was over 100 degrees for about 5 or 6 days straight, so that could have something to do with it...I don't know, though! My temps have never been all over the place like this. I kind of like it because there's no way for me to 'read into' it, you know? Anyway.

LOL on our men getting pg..I said that to DH yesterday!! I was like, can we just get you pg?

:haha:it would make our lives easier :haha: but they would all have to get c sections. And my OH is a big baby when it comes to pain:haha:

your weather sounds like mine here in az

Yeah total heat wave! It looks like the end of summer right now. Everything is brown and dry.

U.S. ladies, are you doing anything fun for 4th of July? There is a total fire ban here so no fireworks anywhere :( We're going to hang out with the PIL.

We will probably just hang w/ MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL, niece and nephew. Now really looking forward to it. OH is working, so it's mostly a normal day

So when I woke up this morning my temp was down below my coverline. I am a bit disappointed. Also last night I had a horrible stomach ache and this morning it is less, but still there. I am afraid I am out of the game :cry: just waiting for the :witch: to show her ugly face

Pino, :hugs::hugs:. Hopefully it'll jump back up tomorrow! You're not out yet.

Hey gals, sorry I've not been posting much, not really got much too say and for some reason Ive just been feeling really discouraged by this whole process and coming on here seems to just underline the fact that Im not pregnant yet. I was supposed to get round to buying a thermometer this cycle but Im already over a week into my cycle, is that too late to start temping? trying to do SMEP with OH but his stupid work gets in the way. thankfully he starts a new job next week which is day time based so we can spend nights together again yayy! one of my friends who is pregnant is being induced today so Im preparing myself for more baby photos flooding facebook :\

pino- hoping for your bfp this month all the other PG gals have said that their symptoms were quite similar to AF and noone knows what to expect so you aint out quite yet!

lauren- how are you? strange about your temps! i still dont quite grasp the concept yet until i start doing it for myself haha. have you had AF yeah?

think Im only on like CD 8 or 9 so a while left till I O... xxx

Treasured--- It is not to late to start temping as long as you start befor you O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->