Could use a buddy

Pino - Your chart is looking good and Lauren is right, heartburn is definitely a good sign. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Lauren - I hope you aren't getting sick. Totally the last thing you need right now!!! Get lots of rest this weekend and take good care of yourself. Hopefully that will push you back into positivity. It's hard to be positive when you are dealing with so much with TTC and work and you're exhausted. Something has to give. I hope that there are other options prior to IVF so that you don't have to make that jump. If not, then def. enjoy your summer :hugs:

Treasured - Sorry you had such a rough time friend. AF definitely does ruin everything. I hope your back to you OH and getting some good cuddle time. As for temping, I really feel more "in control" when I do it. Not that it's gotten me PG yet, but it did help me understand my cycle and body and that is always a good thing.

Haribo - Yay for the appointment getting moved up!!

AFM, just went to the bathroom and saw that I had begun spotting. AF should be here tomorrow. Booo!! Just made a pot of coffee and am going to fully enjoy a cup. Gotta find the good in it all I suppose :)

Sleepy, I am sorry about the spotting!! I hope you enjoy your cup of :coffee: mmmm

So quiet on here on the weekends!! Hope everyone is doing great!

Hey!! Where is everyone?? :hugs: I have been w/ my MIL the last 2 days. It has been like torture. I'm exhausted more than normal. Cramping on and off and have had an upset stomach more times than not. I am ready to rest!!! Hope everyone is good! :hugs:

Hey ladies! Still at my parents as our power hasn't been restored. I'm just being lazy and napping alot! Not much else to do :)

Just popped in to say I've been totally obsessing about TTC all day...right after I decided I needed a break! Lol.

LOL I am ALWAYS obsessed with TTC :rofl: Your heart will tell you what to do. :hugs:

Hey ladies!! Just getting ready for bed from another looooong day on the road! So much fun and so tiring! Caught up with this crazy lady thread! I have so much to say to each of you but I am getting so tired! Hehe another long day tomorrow! Will write more when I am back to the crazy az heat!!

Just wanted to check in from SF and say :wave: hope you are all doing well. :hugs:

Hey everyone! So my temp went down again, and my stomach dropped when I saw it. I am kinda upset

Sleepy :hugs: I just saw your chart! I am sorry the witch got you! :hugs:

Sashimi - glad your fertility clinic FINALLY got back to you! Hopefully the visit will give you all the answers you are looking for and a good plan for the future. Do you have any other fun plans for the summer? Are you feeling better about being back from your trip?

treasured - so sorry to hear about the little disaster! You did inspire me to set aside some cuddle time with my OH so thank you. And I second Haribo with charting, it gave me a sense of control with TTC and we got our BFP on my first full cycle of charting. Only you know if you are ready though!

haribo - your 4 course meal sounds delicious! Glad you are enjoying France and great to hear your appointment has been moved up! Sounds like good news all around for you right now, enjoy it :)

lauren - you are doing a great job dealing with everything that is going on right now but make sure you are taking care of yourself too! I definitely don't think they'll say there's nothing they can do for you. Besides, those are the ones who usually get BFPs naturally by magic anyway! But I'm hoping it'll happen naturally for you anyway. Sometimes I wonder if you could get pg but since they've found that stuff, they'll try other stuff to up the chances, if that makes sense?

Pino - that's totally normal to want it to be the next day just so you can enter another temp lol I did that too! Sorry spending time with your MIL has been :wacko: however cramping and upset stomach may be good signs...

Sleepy - enjoy your coffee, have a beer, enjoy yourself!

lxb - glad you were able to pop on! You are missed but I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Hope everyone is having/had a good weekend! It's our long weekend here and camping went great, I got along with my MIL (yay) but work tomorrow and I'm in charge this week so I won't have much time to come on here though I'll try to keep up on the crazy lady thread! I got a call while we were away from my pharmacist saying there was a prescription to pick up so I got there and it was amoxocillin (sp?) but they didn't know WHY I was prescribed it lol but when I got home my doctor had left a message saying they'd found a UTI last week so I'm to take this to get rid of it. Weird because I'd had two UTIs before and I KNEW I'd had them but this time not the same symptoms. I guess that's why they test you. Anyway, that's my exciting news lol Time to get to cleaning the house!

Pino - don't be upset. Here's my chart from my BFP, it went down too...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bcbcb

Pino - Don't lose hope. You're definitely not out!!

Country - Glad you had a good time this weekend :) I hope you make it through the week alright and that work runs smoothly. Glad you got the UTI thing figured out - is that what was causing the white tissue you were talking about?

AF came this morning, but I was expecting it. Not feeling super devastated or anything, so that's good. Looking forward to working out today and enjoying a wedding we have this weekend. Plus we have our family vacation coming up at the end of this month which I'm reallly looking forward to. Hoping that all this sunshine and relaxation will bring me a BFP at the end of the month [-o<

Country - I think I know what you mean...that they see the things that have come up as obstacles and want to make the chances better?? I don't know if I know what you mean, actually, lol! But thanks, I am trying to take it all in stride. I just know that anything can happen and that I can't see any news as a finality!

Pino - You are not out!! Temps fluctuate, and yours has a fallback rise pattern to the entire chart, already, so I don't necessarily think it's a bad sign.

Sleepy - Boo!!!!! But you have a great attitude :) I hope that you guys aren't getting hit with storms again! Are you enjoying a little time off during your job transition period?

AFM, I alled my clinic this morning to try and get in for a followup appointment with the doctor after the ultrasound I had. She doesn't come to the office near me ever, and I just can't make it to Denver and back and be on time for work, so I asked for a phone consultation instead. They told me that the only available time outside of 9-5 is on July 16!! So I can either get up craaaaaaazy early and try to get in for a 7 am appointment an hour away, or I can wait two weeks and then try to talk to the doctor on the phone. It sounds like she wanted to meet in person so that I could look at the ultrasound pics etc. I really want to be able to make it to an in-person appointment, but I don't want to be totally fried at work! I just don't know what to do. The problem is that the old boss, who got fired, took TONS of 'medical' leave that was paid and was just generally unavailable. Even though this is a totally different situation, I feel it might make a bad impression to come in two hours late so that I can go to the appt...

Anyway, that's out of my system! I think I will just call them and see if they do have an early appointment and see how I can get down to it. The good news is that if anything was horribly wrong I'm sure they'd just tell me right away.

Lauren-- your clinic sounds ridiculous, sorry you have to make the tough choice of waiting and going nuts or getting no sleep.

I am so tired the last coupledays, and have slight headaches that are driving me bonkers :haha: we are having car issues so it's a pain

Pino....it really does sound ridic! Maybe I should just be done with doctors for now! I'm really not having great luck. Oh well! At least I don't need a doc to keep having sex! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->