Could use a buddy

Treasured - life could certainly seem unfair. I'm sure when your friend had her little baby... she could be complaining how her life is now turned upside down... etc.etc. Can't believe she "just" found she's FOUR-months along. I can't comprehend either :gun:

lauren - QuickBooks sounds fun~~ :) Must be keeping you busy huh~

Sashimi - Hope you get all the your questions answered on your upcoming appointment. It's definitely ideal to see all your options before making a decision.

sleepy - Hope your body will be affect by those pregnancy hormones around you~ Those dusts do rub off~ :thumbup:

pino - food is good! We can't live without it~ :thumbup:

haribo - glad you had such a great trip but you did forget to take me with you lol my BF is going to France for her honeymoon in September so I'm excited to hear all about it.

treasured - I've only gotten partial dark lines then it went away then a full 100% positive. I'd say definitely chart and it will confirm for sure.

Sleepy - you are very busy! It's good to get your mind of TTC but hopefully you are getting a chance to enjoy your summer. You might be onto something with the 3 pregnant ladies, the cycle I got my BFP I finished drinking my pg SIL's water bottle!

lauren - I hope you are feeling that knowledge is power. It seems there's always good and bad news together. I hope you get a chance to go into more detail about what your doctor said, you don't have a journal I can pop onto and check it all out! I'm working on telling my boss today :wacko:

Pino - glad you were able to get in the BD you needed! I like your plan for getting a bean, understandable DH might be a little nervous though! Sorry you are stressing. Good thing is you have 8 months to prepare for the move, and we all go with you wherever you are!

Sashimi - I'm happy your decision to wait for the lap was the right one. You never know how you are going to feel until the time comes but it makes more sense to me the way you are doing it too. It all sounded too rushed and confusing. Sorry to hear you didn't have a good sleep but sometimes those late night BDs are the best :blush:

lxb - no apologies necessary, you are supposed to deal however feels right for you. We are all here to listen to whatever you want to get out :hugs:

I'm doing well, a little more nauseated the past few days but I can't really complain. We told my parents last night (separately) and it feels weird to have people to talk to about it other than you ladies! My Mom is still in shock. I'm working on telling my boss today but DH put a nail through his finger and is at emerg so I'm waiting to hear how he's doing before bringing up the good news to my boss! We are planning to tell a couple of friends tonight at dinner. 2.5 days till holidays :)

country - LOL on that France comment!! You are funny. I don't have a journal! Maybe I should start one at some point just to document all of the details of this medical stuff :wacko:. Knowledge is power, you are right. I am scared that the doc told me there was a possibility of cancer, but she said it wasn't likely so I'm trying to calm myself with that thought. GL telling the boss!! Your poor DH!! That sounds super painful.

lxb - Soooooooo much fun with QuickBooks, lol. I was on the phone with tech support today for almost 3 hours, and most of that was being on hold!

Pino - Good work on binge-eating without gaining! Lol. That's my fave ;) Sometimes you've gotta do it.

Lauren--- I wouldn't over worry yourself right now. It sounds like your Dr. is just exploring all possibilities, and trying to figure out what is going on. Don't stress out to much. When is your next appt?

My next appointment will probably be the lap. I have yet to schedule it. Thanks, Pino. I can spiral a little sometimes!

We all spiral once in a while :haha: What all does the lap entale if you don't mind me asking??

They make an incision in the belly button and go in with a scope. They make one or maybe a couple more incisions for tools, then look around. This will be mostly to see if it's really endo I have and assess how extensive it is, but they will try to drain my cysts while in there and remove any endo they can. I'll also get hysteroscopy where they put a scope (camera) in my uterus. The lap assesses endo, cysts, expensiveness of scarring, and how other organs are affected by all of the above. Sounds fun, right? Lol. I actually don't think it will be that bad. I do need to make sure it's covered though! I love you BD plan!! Lol at OH being a little scared :) way to stay positive too!

The fact that you won't be able to feel anything is a plus. As long as you get answers right?? If it's not covered will you still be able to through with it?

I love my BD plan as well :wink: So far so good!!! :blush:

SashimiMimi : Not to worry, I never do spin classes (I had asthma as a kid, so I never could handle too much exertion)
I have a really good seat on my bike, and I never go very fast, just leisure cycling. Looking around and such. I hope that doesn´t ruin anything.
Also, I only cycle for about 7 days of each month (when I´m in Denmark - which is mostly flat) :)

Lxb : you are such an inspiration. I´m gonna try to stop being such a crybaby now :hugs:

I feel so lucky with my healthcare system. I don´t have to specifically insured for anything.
All my maternal care is free, unless I want extra something´s, like 3-D scans and such.
Everybody in Iceland, just pays the minimum for any medical issue. (which is usually like 10-200/400 dollars, ranging from a simple doctors appointment up to major surgery)

Preg-I hate our healthcare system here in the US. I am jealous!

So I had a restless night last night alot of up and down, so I couldn't take an accurate temp. I am not to worried about it as I know I am not close to my O date.

So I have a PS3 and I was thinking about getting the PS3 motion for excersize, but OH wants to get a Wii instead. He have had a couple of Wiis but OH doesn't like the games. For the excersize it is good though. SO now we are debating what to get. The last one we had we gave to my nephew for Christmas. IDK.

Yea. It´s quite silly that you have to be insured to get medical aid.
Either that or cough up the full amount (which can run in the thousands of dollars).

Hopefully your administration will see the light soon ;)

pino - great BD plan! :thumbup: poor OH~ :haha: We have a wii (wii fit! The last time I've been on it was 2+ yrs ago~~). I think the reason being I hate having someone to watch me when I'm on it (like MIL! :gun:)

preg - it's great to have such great healthcare system. Like pino said, the healthcare system in the US could be better!

sashimi - to make matters worst.. there was a preggo lady with a nice bump when I went in for blood work AND one of the pharmacists is preggo! (looks to be 6-7months preggo) .. Ohh... how envy I was for their bumps~~ :dohh:

lauren - it all sound scary! hope you'll get all the answers you need~

how's everyone else doing?

afm, ultrasound appointment is today. I'm worry about it as I didn't have much bleeding after the medication (on and off cramping).

3 different invitations by some of the girlfriends
- Fri evening: Pool Party
- Sat evening: Karaoke Party
- Sun morning: Bfast/Girls' day out

Not sure if I'm up for these activities as none of them know about my situation. Coming up with some excuses!

Been browsing through BnB and also site 'TTC after a loss'. It gets pretty depressing and took a big chunk out of my "currently-trying-to-build-positivity-energy". Read some women got their BFP very soon after their mc and some after a year+! Also it took some people 3+months until their cycle begin to regulate. Ah.. this is not what I need to see right now (Can't believe I'm doing this to myself :dohh:)

Talked to a friend of mine who just told me she just got her period and "Thank god she's not pregnant". :dohh: I asked when would her & her DH start ttc. And she said "I don't think we're ready this year. And I don't like the year 2014. So we'll have 2015 baby". All I could say to that was... "ok" as I didn't know what else to say.

Anyways, I'm a firm believer that everything happened for a reason. (Just had a conversation with SIL recently, and something she said is stuck in my head. "I am a firm believer that suffering only helps you get stronger.") I guess that's true! I manage to find a positivity to this mc that if it is not meant to be, I'm just grateful that mc happens now and not when I'm further along. :thumbup:

lxb--- When I first found this site I debated going to the TTC after a loss, but it really is way to depressing, and I am the same way about trying to stay positive. Your NOT allowed to leave us!! :hugs:

lxb, You are staying so strong!! Yes, try to stay away from those TTC after a loss forums UNLESS they help you!! You are completely allowed to have your feelings, but it's sometimes hard to differentiate between your feelings and someone else's when you're reading really sad stuff! Not trying to boss you, lol, just feeling protective! :hugs: I hope that the u/s goes well. I will be thinking about you! Dang that pharmacist!!! I LOLed at the image of you doing Wii fit with MIL watching. I look like a total idiot when I do that. That's tough that your friend is so nonchalant about pregnancy, and assumes it will be easy....Oh the unaware, lol! :) Your SIL is right--this experience will make you and DH so much stronger. And I have heard of many women getting pg soon after a MC. It's like the body gets 'prepped' for pregnancy and stays that way for a while. I hope your sticky bean comes soon!

Don't worry pino~ :haha: I wont leave you ladies~~~ I'm calling myself a sticky bean to this thread!!

Yes Lauren! Feel free to boss me all you want because I really NEED to stop going there & read all those stories! :dohh: There's this lady who recently has a mc in March, got her BFP ~June. Was told it could be the 'remainder' from her last mc. She was devasted. 2 days later... u/s, they found a heartbeat. BUT, few days later she started to bleed and ended up in another mc. :cry: talk about roller coaster!

Ahh.. I LOVE wii~~ :haha: I look like a total idiot too but who cares right~~ (when nobody's watching~ well... DH played with me too.. so did my sis/bil/mom! and NOT liking the idea of MIL watching~ :haha:)

lxb - Like Lauren said, just stay here with us...FOREVER!!! Isn't it so frustrating hearing our friends talk about getting pregnant like that? I know I probably sounded like that a year ago and I just cringe thinking about it. I was sooo naive and stupid!!

How is everyone doing this time around? I basically forced OH to have sex with me last night but whatever. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Irony of all ironies, I got my +OPK today and there is no way I'm going to be able to get a BD in. Oh well - hoping those spermies are where they are supposed to be lol.

Sleepy LOL. I'm sure he didn't mind TOO much :) And you're probably good if you did last night and got a + today! You def. gotta do what you gotta do ;)

lxb - Yayyy for staying with us! And letting me boss you :)

Afm, quick update since it's getting late. I am feeling more positive after asking a few women on BnB with severe endo and kids about their experiences. Also, I found a website about endo where many women gave testimonials of completely resolving their endo or suppressing it greatly using diet and natural medicine. I think that the overall belief is that there is no cure, but that's what they say about plenty of diseases that people recover from! Take that, diagnosis! Lol. Went back to acupuncture today for the first time in a couple of months and I feel good after. And I get to take tiny black pills! Lol.

Lauren, that is definitely encouraging! So nice to link up with women that are able to talk with you about their experiences and their children. You are so positive and have such a wonderful attitude - i know it will take a lot more than this diagnosis to keep you from your BFP. Lots Of positive prayers and thoughts your way girl!!

lxb - Like Lauren said, just stay here with us...FOREVER!!! Isn't it so frustrating hearing our friends talk about getting pregnant like that? I know I probably sounded like that a year ago and I just cringe thinking about it. I was sooo naive and stupid!!

How is everyone doing this time around? I basically forced OH to have sex with me last night but whatever. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Irony of all ironies, I got my +OPK today and there is no way I'm going to be able to get a BD in. Oh well - hoping those spermies are where they are supposed to be lol.

Heheh, I did that a couple of times. He didn´t complain ... much. :blush:
You´re definitely in if you BD´d yesterday :) +OPK means max 36 hours before O, so it´s only 2.5 days and the spermies can do alright for up to 5 days in there :)
Perfect timing.
:dust:

Lauren - I just wanted to :hugs: you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back