Could use a buddy

lxb- i hope so tooo! I love you! laughing so much at our AFs on a cruise with your MIL! she deserves them all at times haha!! x

Lxb - LOLLL!!! If MIL came I don't know that our AFs would go! :haha: jokes! ;) So glad AF came for you (that does feel weird)! Now on to the rainbOw baby!

Hey ladies!! Just got back from the beach - OH and I were on a little couples weekend with our close friends. It was so fun and really helped me relax before I start work tomorrow. Very nervous for my first day, but just hoping and praying everything goes smoothly and that I have some clue as to what I'm doing :)

Lxb - Yay for your AF, but I agree. I hope all of our AFs take a cruise with your MIL. I can't think of a better idea.

Pino - So sorry about AF! All that work for nothing!! At least you had fun with OH right?

Lauren - Oh man marathon shopping! That sounds exhausting, but good that you got some new stuff.

I definitely O'd (I'm thinking last Weds/Thurs) because by last Friday I had sore/full boobs. Totally didn't BD enough, but whatever. I don't even care at this point. I'm just waiting for my doctor's appointment so I can make sure everything is okay with me. Of course I got an Evite to OH's old friend's baby shower. Like I really want to go to that by myself where I don't know anyone. Unless I'm totally forced by OH, I'm not going. Okay I'm off to bed because I'm exhausted and I don't want to look crazy tomorrow!!

Sleepy - good luck on your first day of the new job!!! I am sure it will be great :) and I think you have a great whatev attitude about this month, lol!! Sometimes it's so necessary to take an emotional break and also take a break from charting.

Afm, caved and tested even though we BDed once and I don't know for sure when and if I Oed! Bfn! I started getting down and feeling the pressure of my 6 month window this weekend. Trying to stay positive but I'm scared it won't work!

treasured - yay for AFs cruise with MIL! :haha: :headspin: Wohoo.. temp is back up!! FX that it stays up!!

lauren - yea.. i'm worry that AFs won't go to the cruise if they know MIL is on it too! :haha: ah.. the 6-months window is a pressure and certainly add unnecessary stress to ttc! try to take your mind off the time (yea ... easier to be said than done) and focus on enjoying ttc with DH~ rainbow baby is there waiting for you~ :hugs:

sleepy - ah.. funny about evite from oh's old friend's baby shower. i know i won't go either! FX that this is your cycle and your dr appt will end up being a bfp confirmation~ :dance:

pino - so sorry to hear about af :hugs: ... perhaps BD everyday is not a good approach?

Hi ladies!

lauren - woohoo shopping! You definitely can't get a new wardrobe in one day, you need a few shopping trips! How's the job going now? Don't let the bfn get you down, I would think your body could use the first cycle to get used to its new look lol and I'm sure 6 months is a guide, try not to get hung up on the timing!

Sleepy - good luck at work! You'll have to let us know all about your first day! I agree with lauren, having the carefree approach is totally necessary and could be your good luck charm ;)

lxb - lol @ your mother in law on the cruise with the AFs! I'm excited for you to get back at BDing and charting and BFP! How many days till MIL leaves?

treasured - I'm excited for you to test! I'll keep watching your temps, it's a good sign :)

Where are you Sashimi? You should be into the IVF stuff now, interested to hear how it's going...

lauren- awww babes your only 9dpo arent you? or am I reading chart wrong? you could still have time?! any signs or symptoms coming your way? dont worry! technically this month doesnt count cause you were recouperating! so your time isnt going down dont worry :hugs:

sleepy- ahh good luck with your new job thats so exciting! what is the job? youve probably said but im lost with everyones news haha! you never know about this month once could be the trick :D and dont worry about the baby shower! I totally wouldnt be wanting to go either its just too much at times likes these.....

lxb- glad that you have AF! (only time we are EVER allowed to say that!) cant wait for you to get BDing again and get back to creating your weee bean! and remember im gonna get climbing into those ovaries soon if it doesnt get growing ! hehe! sounds weirder the more i say that haaha!

country- I am exctied too, but nervous cause I HATE seeing 1 line :( I did an OPK today cause aparently they show positive if your preg? there was nothing there! sham! when are you getting a bump/non bump pic up ? I dont care if theres nothing there I wanna snoop anyway haha!

pino- where you at girl!?? hope your doing ok and dealing with the silly witch! yeahh maybe lxb is right.. ive heard that BDing everyday might not be the best idea? maybe you should try and just BD a few times around O? if you and OH can help yourself :p i know what you pair are like ;)

not much going on for me... wish it was more obvious! temp up a bit and still sore boobs but nothing else. 10dpo tomoroww so might test :| dunnno!

Work went well! It was all training. I'm working for the government now, and it's actually a dream job. I feel like I'm going to be doing something that I care about and hopefully making a real difference in the world!! Treasured - I'm a law clerk. Used to be an attorney, but this position is a lot more laid back and I don't have to worry about the stress of trials or working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, so definite plus!

Lauren - Don't stress about that window! Your body is the in the best place for baby making and you and OH are going to make it happen. I just know it! I am praying for you and sending lots and lots of positive thoughts your way friend! And you know 9DPO is just wayyy to early. I'm still holding out hope!

Country - How's your little naval orange doing??

Treasured - Did you cave and test or are you going to hold out til manana? Your FF chart is looking really good, especially with that dip.

Where's everyone else?? How are you all?

Sleepy - that's AMAZING!! Congrats on the dream job :) such great Monday news!!! I'm so happy for you!

Treasured - no symptoms--not even anything to signify that I'm in the TWW except for extreme bitchiness and pimples! Yikes! But on te bright side I don't have te extreme bloating or breast tenderness that I did before the lap. Yes I am 9dpo I think. I overrided the system and set my own O day so I guess it's possible I didn't even O.

Country - you are right! I know I can't expect too much from this first month. :)

Lxb - enjoying BD--always good advice! ;)

You ladies are so supportive--thank you :hugs:.

Yep I caved in and tested, bfn. I wonder if maybe all the tests ive ever done have been faulty..? Maybe not but why cant there just be two lines? Im off to have my monthly cry before I have to go out and act all smiley with the world! Wish we could all go away to a desert island together! X

Sleepy - good luck on your first day of the new job!!! I am sure it will be great :) and I think you have a great whatev attitude about this month, lol!! Sometimes it's so necessary to take an emotional break and also take a break from charting.

Afm, caved and tested even though we BDed once and I don't know for sure when and if I Oed! Bfn! I started getting down and feeling the pressure of my 6 month window this weekend. Trying to stay positive but I'm scared it won't work!

6 months? try 6 weeks ;)
I hope I don´t sound condescending, just wanted to let you know, that anything is possible :hugs:

Ladies! I think I got my BFP!!! I am scared! It is very faint--I POAS twice today and the second was slightly darker, but they are faint! Holy crap!! I don't know what to do! Except try to work and wait for tomorrow to test! I am def. not telling OH until it's real.

PS I don't think I'm supposed to post that here, but you are my women! It's not a sure thing yet and I hope that it didn't offend anyone that I posted it here!!! GAH

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo:

can't wait for you to test again tmr!!!!! AHhhh... I hope this is it for you!!! AHhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headspin:

** O.. Certainly NOT offended!
** How are you feeling?

LOL lxb!!! I am feeling a little sick but really great! I actually threw up a couple days ago and didn't get my hopes up, but then today in the shower had to stop and do it again! Not feeling too rough just a touch. I have a super sensitive stomach so this ain't nothin' yet! Thank you, lxb! I hope so, too. If I get a better line tomorrow I will do a digital.

Omg omg omg omg omg ahhh I knew it! And you were worrying about 6 months!! Ahhh! Im so excited for you :) post test pics!!! X

LOL how did you know??? I didn't know!!! I am still scared! I think I will be until I get a darker line and miss AF and then get bloodwork and so on and so on.....LOL. I can already see how this can be almost as stressful as TTC!

Omg im in shock to but soo glad you got the lap!! Wish I could get my bfp and share the excitement/fear with you :o I guess you could have o'd earlier which means your more days passed o and there still hope for me? Haha! So happy for you though girl! Dont leave us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->