Could use a buddy

Let the worries begin~~ :haha:

You'll first worry about first tri.. then second tri.. then third tri... then labor!!
Then when you baby first breath.. first formula.. first solid.. first word.. first crawl.. first step...
Then... when they go to daycare/kindergarden/school...
Then... when they are teen!
Then... when they go to college!
Then... ... ...

All SOOO exciting!! :hugs: Here's to AF gone for the next 9+ months! (make sure she brings my MIL!) :drunk:

Goodness I am off here for a couple days and so much has happened!!
RCAFWIFE---- I still don’t think I could use the softcup, it sounds very uncomfortable :shrug:

Treasured--- When I first started temping I to was obsessed. Now I groan and complain about taking it :haha:

Lxb--- Yaayyy for AF :dance: Now it’s time to will it away for the full 9 months :haha:

SleepyOwl--- I hope you had lots of fun on the beach I am so jealous!! I wouldn’t go to the baby shower either. I don’t like being a lone shark :shrug: Your job sounds great, and it always helps being passionate

Countrygirl--- Happy Orange :dance:

Lauren--- I hate shopping!!! Which is exactly why I don’t have many clothes LOL. Your diet sounds like the one I am on for my pills :haha: OMG YOU GOT A BFP!! (and on MY birthday :haha: It makes me feel kind of special :rofl:!! I am so happy for you!!! :hugs: Why aren’t you supposed to put it in here? I would be pissed if you just up and ditched us!! You totally deserve it!!!! :hugs: :dance: :hugs: :dance: TEST PICS TEST PICS!!! :dance:

SashimiMimi--- Where are you love??
So Saturday me and OH went bowling and played pool for my birthday. We had so much fun, but my ass hurt afterwards LOL :haha: And yesterday we went to the IL’s it was fun, but I was so exhausted!!! I am tired today :shrug: Yesterday we also got OH’s fingerprints done, so now we just wait again.!! I will update a bit more sa my SIL is leaving today, and I have to go pretend I am sad about it! :haha:

:hugs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pino!!! :hugs: Sounds like you did some fun activities!! I love a sore butt--makes me feel like I did something good, lol. I think that it's against the rules, technically, to post BFP announcements in the TTC section. And I will NOT leave! Unless you all want me to, lol! Until then you are stuck with me!

lxb - I think you're right! Seems like once parenthood actually happens you never ever stop worrying about things!

treasured - I will post a pic tomorrow morning IF it is darker (fx fx fx). The tests I did today are much pinker IRL than on the photo and I want to make a good case for my BFP, lol! Can you tell I'd much rather be on BnB than working right now? ;)

wooohoo :D im sure they will be! get a digi hehe! so excited :O

pino- happy birthday again (I posted on your FB):)! sounds like a lot of fun with OH i LOVE bowling!

Taken on the sly at work...this one is def. darker than my FMU test! Still light but it's there!
https://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii633/laurendartt/BFPsmall-1.jpg

AHHHH LAUREN! You are pregnant! That's a beautiful line! I am so excited right now, can't wait to see tomorrow's darker one! And you have to tell DH (well not really have to but how could you not?)! Have you worked out your due date?

Happy Birthday to you, Pino! Happy Birthday to you, Pino! Happy Birthday to our dearest Pino... Happy Birthday to you!

:cake:

Country - !!!! :) FF says it is April 27th, but that seems early! At the risk of being TOTALLY premature, lol, I went to Target this morning and bought DH a Daddy-to-Be card and a bunch of tests including a couple digi. I will do the digi after work and will give him the card and wrap up the test (IF it's +!) and give it to him tonight after he gets home. I almost woke him up this morning but I was so in disbelief that this was all reality and was silently ugly crying on the toilet, LOL!!

Lauren--- I SEE THE LINE!!! I am so very happy for you!!!! :hugs: The card sounds so sweet!!! He will be ecstatic after the shock of it happening so quickly after the surgery LOL :haha:

Lauren, you did the ugly cry! I am so proud! I wouldn't have expected any less lol and I love Target! I am so excited for DH to get home and you give him the card and test! Do you think he'll be expecting it at all or will it be a total shock? April 27th is less than 3 months behind me! Playdates!

Country and Pino :hugs: :). I totally ugly cried!! He knows that I threw up the other day and knew I was feeling a little under the weather today, but he keeps his emos under wrap about TTC since he's gotten excited before and not had anything come of it. I will say, though, that the other night when I threw up he was like WHEN CAN YOU TEST?!? And I told him I had and that it was early and that I'd know soon hopefully. He is SO exhausted from his 50-60 hour work weeks during summer, so it's probably on his radar but I don't know that he's expecting it or waiting for it.

OH MY GOD! Lauren this is the best news for bloody ages! I am so delighted for you. You've been through so much and been so strong and 1 BD and look where we're at! Love it, love it, love it!

Happy birthday Pino! What are you up to tonight? Mine was yesterday, it was half worky and half fun-I was thoroughly spoiled by a siblings surprise family visit, so nice.

Sleepy congrats on new job and glad you're so happy.

Treasured, how are you doing? Think you also tested early-do you still have your symptoms?

Lxb, I think the AFs and your MIL should go on a couple of round the world trips and aren't there going to be trips to the moon soon? :haha:

I'm fine, tried a different tack this month on the old BD and can't help but think this is our month (yep I think it every month but I have a funny feeling-must be the 2 full moons this August or something!) If not, well, I'll go in for tests and also go and see my Chinese herbs lady so hopefully I'll be taken care of. I am mid applying for a new job too, not got right experience but we shall see!

Anyway we'll see, I'm CD22 I think but cycles been more like 30-32 days lately. I never test early either-I can't take the disappointment!
xxxxx

Ladies! I think I got my BFP!!! I am scared! It is very faint--I POAS twice today and the second was slightly darker, but they are faint! Holy crap!! I don't know what to do! Except try to work and wait for tomorrow to test! I am def. not telling OH until it's real.

Oh, congratulations lauren :D :happydance:
I should be condescending to you guys more often ;)
:hugs:

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around. I was in a really bad emotional place last week, but am doing a bit better. I saw a fertility hypnotist on Friday and it was Ana amazing experience that is helping me let go of some of my emotional blocks.

I'm now in phase 2 of the IVF fertility drugs. The last two weeks have been taking BCP and injections to stop estrogen production. Tomorrow I start the stimulants which is basically a giant needle I have to stick in my butt!! The needle itself is about 3 inches long and I have to put it in all the way as the doctor says it needs to go into my muscle!

Retrieval will be around Aug 26 and transfer 3 days later!! I'm incredibly scared and feel very vulnerable. I went to an fertility support group IRL and met someone who just had a successful IVF with my doctor, and spoke with one of OH's coworkers who is 23 weeks along after IVF. All these positive stories are encouraging but it makes me feel such pressure to get my BFP. I do feel very optimistic! But sad at the same time that I can't get PG naturally. It's a huge physical, emotional and financial investment. This is my last shot. It's so hard to imagine finally getting a BFP after so many disappointments! I pray that this will be it for me!

Lauren I know we spoke on and off all morning, but wow!!! I really think this is it! You deserve it after all you've been through!! The surgery was so worth it. Please keep us all posted! What an amazing thing to wake up to, a positive HPT!!!!!

Thank you, Sashimi, and I just KNOW this will work for you :hugs:. Really. It's totally scary and you totally, totally, super deserve a BFP!!! I really feel it will happen for you and soon.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I am ecstatic for you - how amazing that it happened so quickly after your surgery. You totally deserve this and I hope you have a wonderful 9 months. EEEEK!!! So exciting!!!!! This thread totally needed a BFP - it's been awhile since we had one and we were desperate for some baby dust. Never leave us ok??!!

Pino - Happy birthday girlfriend!!! I hope you treated yourself to something fabulous!

Sashimi - I'm confident this will be it for you! I can only imagine how emotionally and physically trying the whole process is. I'm praying that after this you'll have your BFP!

HAHAHA! Lauren - I just read that you were ugly crying on the toilet this morning. That's my girl!!! Praying that there will be a few more ugly cries like that for some of us this cycle too - you need bump buddies and who better than us?! Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->