Could use a buddy

haribo - :haha: a trip to the moon sounds nice a great idea!!

treasured - can't wait for u to test!!!

sashimi - you are such a strong woman! I'm so glad you have support group IRL and it is helping you through this. I smell a BFP happening very soon for you :hugs: :hugs:

sleepy - still can't believe you don't have a temp for us to stalk! :haha:

lauren - AHHH!! I'm loooking VERYY much to tomorrow for your dark test!!!!! Can't wait to hear how OH reacted~~~~~ :wohoo:

Lxb the support group IRL was nothing compared to this bunch!! I was glad i got to talk to someone who goes to my doctor. I wish I could start believing the BFP will come! I do feel this is my best shot!!!

How are you feeling Lxb???

sashimi - gotta love this crazy lady thread eh? :haha: we all believe your BFP will come so you just gotta hop on board with us!! :hugs: :hugs:

I'm feeling okay at the moment... cd4 (first AF after the d&c). First day was crampy & light, second and third day were cramping hard & medium-heavy (had to take pain killer 3 times to help ease the pain), and today.... only has some in the morning and nothing (not even spotting)! When I wiped, there was nothing but a VERY pale red spots (like you are painting with a brush, then you rinse your brush in cup of water, then try it on the paper towel <-- that pale, :haha: sorry, tmi?). So, I am quite confused.. :wacko:

Trying to decide if we should ttc asap or wait for 3 cycles :dohh: I was told that I didn't need to wait by one PA and that I can start ttc as soon as I'm ready. Then, I was told to wait for one cycle (after a regular AF) by another PA. Then, this morning's appt, I was told by the doc to wait for three cycles to start ttc :dohh: as she said the chances of mc increased if ttc right after mc. But another bnb buddy told me their OB said otherwise. :wacko:

lxb - I have heard both that there is higher risk of MC right after and that you're more likely to get pg right after...Do you have a sense of what feels right for you? I am sorry the AF cramps are so bad :( and glad that AF is almost on her way out forever! Lol! At least for several months ;). Does OH want to wait?

Sleepy - Thank you!! LOL I really got 'er done with that toilet cry!! It would be a dream come true to have ALL of us be bump buddies at once--is that really so much to ask?!?! You know what they say--when it rains it pours, so maybe it's about to rain BFPs on this thread!! I will do a BFP rain dance...:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::holly:

Lauren - i think thats why I am confused as I wasn't sure what to do. I was planning on ttc right after af is gone when sept comes around before the docs visit. But after the visit, I am scared of another mc and if it really does increase the chance of mc again then I would want to hold off. So I am torn. Dh seems to think 1 af is good enough. I told him what the doc said... About how we should bd 4 weeks after dnc. He asked "how long has it been? Has it been 4 weeks yet?" .... It has only been two! :dohh:

Can't help but to think :rain: for the pouring BFPs!!!

Hmmm I would trust your gut on this one and TTC when it feels safe and feels like the right time--if that's in two weeks then great but if it is not for another two months that's also fine! I am excited and anxious for your rainbow baby but I want you to be and feel safe! :hugs:

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes!! We didn't do much today as we celebrated yesterday, but had some quiet time for the 2 of us. My OH was very sweet and loving. It was a great day!! :hugs:

Goodness I have been off for 2 hours and this crazy woman thread has gone through a page and a half LOL!!

Sash--- I see your BFP coming also. Don't be disappointed that you couldn't get it naturally. I look at it this way.... a BFP is a BFP if it helps have some sex so it is still a bond between you and OH. That is important. Either way you are getting your much deserved bundle of joy!! :hugs:

Lxb-- I agree with the others when you are ready you are ready. My suggestion though is that you wait maybe 1 cycle. Don't do OPK's or BBT. Have sex when you want to rather than trying so hard as we all do. I had a chemical the cycle after my 2nd MC. It was not as hard as a MC, but still. It got hopes up.

Lauren--- You have some major strength not telling your OH today LOL I would explode!! :haha:

Lxb- dont think im going to bother testing! Temp went up a bit today but im still having af cramps, keep checking to see if she's there! Hoped she would have held off a few more days though as im only 11dpo! Maybe my progesterone is low and that's why my temp dropped in the middle :s

Lauren- im the same as you I would want the time to tell dh to be special so good on you for holding it in haha! Im still so pleased for you woke up this morning thinking about you hehe! I feel we have all been through a lot together ( most of you ladies more so than me) and I think any bfp for us feels like all of ours if you get me haha! So you can never leave :D

Pino- glad you had another nice day with oh it's good that's he has some time off work to spend with you :D how you feeling about restarting this cycle? Think il be joining you any day now! X

just a question for you ladies- espesh the preggers ones!

firstly, what did your cervix feel like around about your bfp? cause mine is actually feeling quite open and soft, ive NEVER felt it like this before but I thought it was meant to be closed if your pregnant :(

also, sorry if this is TMI, today and yesterday ive had what can only be described as 'bogey-like' CM (sorry!!) its not as strechy as EWCM more sort of blobby LOL. anyone expreienced this with either pregnancy or AF?#

thanks girls :) x

just a question for you ladies- espesh the preggers ones!

firstly, what did your cervix feel like around about your bfp? cause mine is actually feeling quite open and soft, ive NEVER felt it like this before but I thought it was meant to be closed if your pregnant :(

also, sorry if this is TMI, today and yesterday ive had what can only be described as 'bogey-like' CM (sorry!!) its not as strechy as EWCM more sort of blobby LOL. anyone expreienced this with either pregnancy or AF?#

thanks girls :) x

The cervix can actually feel low and open for the first few weeks of pregnancy (up to 6 weeks), then it starts to raise itself and close off.
Yep, check on that wonky CM...
:dust:

Treasured - that snot cm is normal either way I think! And I have read a lot of things about cp and still have questions myself.

Well team, my test this morning was definitely a bit darker than the one I did yesterday morning, but also when I got up to pee I had a little bit of blood and so of course now I feel scared this will end before it really began :(. Temp still high and test still +, hubb thinks its normal and fine, but of course I feel very deflated and dot know what to do.

Treasured - hmm... I'm not sure about cervix myself. But I think those cm sounds like a good sign!

Lauren - :hugs: it is perfectly normal. That is just your uterus doing its job in creating room for your sticky bean. The only thing you can do now is to schedule appt with the doc... And take good care of yourself. Eat healthy! And definitely start prenatal vitamin if you haven't already :hugs: other than that, just sit back and watch your bean grow :). How did your hubby react?? :dance:

Pino - wait for 1 cycle? I guess technically I am at one cycle already? As af showed on sat and is gone now (let's see if I spoke too soon!). This af is weird. First day is spotting dark brown, then to bright red! Then 2nd and 3rd day are medium to heavy and crampings!! 4th day is just a glob in the morning and clear the whole day! Pad looks clean this morning! Just saw some light red cm-ish when wiped. This is weird as I usually spot after those heavy days for 2-3 days and never this clear! :dohh:

treasured - I haven't checked my cervix but I did have lots of creamy CM starting before I found out and it's still going lol Sounds like a good sign girl!

lauren - I had random spotting in the beginning too but I know it's still scary. Whatever will happen will happen and there's nothing we can do to change it but try to keep calm. How did DH react to the card and test? I'll join you with the BFP rain dance! Preg and I need the company!

:dance::headspin::wohoo::loopy::rain:\\:D/

Pino - glad you had a good time celebrating your birthday :) Crazy how the thread just takes off sometimes and is quiet others!

lxb - is there one trusted doctor you could talk to about it? All this trip talk has me thinking we should arrange to meet at a nice hot resort if/when we do all meet up! No MILs allowed!

haribo - you are in a great place right now. Either it's BFP time or you have a plan in place to get it sooner! I'm rooting for the first one! So we should know in about a week?

Sashimi - I can't imagine what is going through your head, it affects you physically and emotionally. I have to admit I am totally excited for you though, IVF is the toughest route to go and you have embraced it and you WILL get your BFP and hold your baby. I'm praying for you too.

Sleepy - man it's frustrating that your chart is so spotty! It really could be a good thing though, we all had those breaks from crazy charting...

Treasured I had that about a week ago! Didn't know if I ovulated late?? This was the month I didn't use OPK!

Lxb - I think you need to get solid advice from a trusted doctor like country suggested. I have two friends that both had MCs close to their second trimester and both of them had to wait 8 months in their particular situations. It was a long wait, but they went on to have healthy babies. So you need to do what is best for not only your physical health, but your emotional health as well.

Thanks, Country. I get really upset when people say "Maybe your baby just isn't ready!" or "It will happen when the time is right." I need the time to be NOW! I don't have $50k lying around to do this multiple times, so this feels like my last shot at a BFP. What scares me the most is that my infertility is still pretty much unexplained. The issues they found are being treated, yet nothing has worked up until this point.

As I've said before, it's still a long road to even get to the transfer and the TWW. They need to get lots of eggs, get those eggs to fertilize and then have them turn into embryos. I feel SO vulnerable right now and I'm making constant mistakes at work because I just can't concentrate.

I'm really glad to to have the support of this group. This is the most isolating and lonely experience I have ever gone though. I keep trying to search my intuition as to whether or not this is going to work and I don't have a feeling one way or another. When good things have happened in my life, I have always felt them coming. I feel nothing right now but fear and vulnerability. Do you guys think it's bad that I don't have a feeling one way or another?

Also last night a female friend of mine asked if I was scared of becoming the next Octomom. I got really angry and told her that was a rare case which never happens in real life, the media made it explode across headlines which has given false stereotypes toward IVF. No doctor in their right mind would transfer that many embryos, plus Octomom didn't struggle with fertility! I swear I have such a short fuse right now!

God, Octomum jokes, how thoughtless and predictable. I don't think it's bad that you don't have a feeling-I'm not surprised you feel like that either, it's a balance between not getting your hopes up too high and feeling open to a baby being conceived through IVF. I'd guess the most important thing I suppose is to try and feel at ease and carry on as normal which must be hard with all these mega injections. Also, I know it's not the natural way but you're never going to care how you got your little baby when it's here-it will seem totally irrelevant.

Sounds like you are doing a great job and I have everything crossed for you. You never know, there's a chance this will work AND you'll have other good eggs extracted to use for future, that would be amazing! I'm sad that you didn't feel ok last week-I also was in a dark place but things are looking up. I've even turned 31 and I don't feel terrible about it!

Lauren totally understand why the tiny spotting is making you nervous but am sure it is fine-it's just settling in! Great that temps still high too. Do you still need to stick to your crazily demanding diet?! Have you told OH yet? We need to know his reaction and how you told him!

Lxb, how tough not knowing what to do. I think I'd be tempted to try now you've had 1 cycle but agree with the others-best to do what you feel is right.

Treasured - I don't know about gloopy CM-the last few months I've got it about a week to ten days after O and got excited but nada. But one of these days hopefully it will be the one! Fingers crossed for you-when are you due/when will you test?

Country, hi, hope you're doing ok!

Sleepy, what's new with you? What stage are you at?

Last night I booked last minute cheapo flights to France for this weekend-I'm on a post birthday/Olympics comedown and didn't fancy the turn for the worse weather in London this weekend so am offski! No news on my job, praying I'll get an interview! I'm still laying off the caffeine and booze, it's surprisingly not very hard after all.

Really hoping this is a good month for all of us-I am so done with thermometers, random vitamins, OPKs...!

Lots of love crazy ladies,
xoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"