Countdown to Canada

Yes, thankfully all of that is resolved.
We're stuck with the inlaws for the forseeable future though as there is nothing at all to rent, and extremely little available for sale (not that we can qualify for a mortgage for almost two years, with DH being self employed anyway), which is very trying. We're all making lots of adjustments (and I'm trying to develop thicker skin lol) to make the situation more tolerable, and starting to feel more like we live here and arent just guests.

MIL has given me the upper level of the yard/garden for my own growing space, with 7 existing garden beds that just need more soil and then I can happily get my garden in. Working on pricing out fencing for that section to a) keep the twins contained, especially while I'm busy in the garden, as the yard isnt fully fenced and they just always want to be heading up to the road or going around to the back of the house where there is a lot of trouble they could get into... lol and b) keep the deer out of the garden.

Yeah to a thicker skin[-o<:hugs:
I'm glad things are 'settled' somewhat, necessity is the mother of invention - and the developer of infinite patience and tolerance! The garden sounds as though it will be wonderful, as the weather improves it will be an absolute haven for you, and as the year progresses and your produce appears in the kitchen you will have something to smile about.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that every now and then someone in Scotland pauses and thinks of you and your family and sends you a smile. Xx

Reactions: NDH
Hello NDH, I hope your summer has gone well and that your garden is producing a wonderful harvest?
Best wishes to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"