• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cravings & Aversions

sunnydee

Reaction score
Just for fun! What are some of your cravings and food aversions during first tri?

Craving: cereal, grapes, chocolate croissants and cheese sandwiches

Aversions: the smell of cooking vegetables and meat 🤢

Hi Sunnydee!

My cravings are obviously on the DO NOT EAT/DRINK list: Sadly mine are beer and tequila which as we all know, I can't have :'(.

Other than that: All kinds of fruit and grilled shrimp
Aversions: Beef

I've also noticed how much more repulsive certain things smell as I walk through the grocery store!

Cravings- chicken, salad, oranges, water and sprite.

Aversions- how long have you got :haha: the list gets longer by the day. Currently cheese, butter, milk, cream, anything dairy based basically, anything fried, crisps, bread, tea, coffee and Diet Pepsi that I usually drink all the time.

Aversions: chocolate, coffee, anything sweet that isn't fruit, dairy, cherries.

Cravings: not actually craving anything specific, but I'm ALL about green stuff and I'm eating it with every meal, spinach, asparagus and broccoli being particular favourites. (Baby apparently has a sense of humour because green tea is the only hot drink I can tolerate too :shrug::haha:)

Hubby pointed out last night that the sickness and wanting all the healthy foods has always been very specific to gender for me but it's way early so I think it's probably just a coincidence and I'm actually a little low on iron or something.

Aversions - garlic which I usually love, the smell of anything cooking. Soo much!

Cravings - dandelion & burdock, strawberry soya milk and skips :haha: which I normally hate. Lol

I don't have any cravings just yet, but I am preferring raw carrots and cucumber.

That's great for those of you craving healthy foods! I feel like all I want is sweet stuff, have to stop myself from eating chocolate everyday!
Thanks interesting pinkmonki, which gender were you craving greens? I was craving red meat when pregnant with my son but I also had low iron so that explains that!

Craving: avocado, cottage cheese, potato chips, Mexican food

Aversions: nothing in particular. I'm just having a hard time eating. Barely anything sounds good.

No aversions as of yet (Thank goodness!)
Cravings: Salty things, and sour things. Fruity sweets... May have eaten a couple of lemons. :/

My aversions list is growing my the day...anything with a strong smell is out!

my cravings change every day LOL
my aversions grow daily too... I used to absolutely love a cup of tea but went off it ages ago , baked beans, potato, veggie sausages , the smell of anything frying, the smell of certain soaps and lotions x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"