• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

crazy about ovulation! irregular cycles

Can I join the please? Also irregular, periods range from 25-35days. I have been referred to a gynecologist as I didn't ovulate last cycle according to my blood test.

CD9 today and going to do an OPK soon and continue to see if I see anything.

Ok I'm going abit crazy here. These are my ov tests. The one on the 12th was only CD7 and seems to be the darkest. Yesterday it went light and then today CD9 seems to be more pink than purple( the last test in the picture) really need some advice. Hope I haven't missed surge :(

I find it unlikely you have missed your surge. Opks don't typically progress from light to dark. They can vary from day to day until your surge. I wouldn't worry about it. I suggest temping to confirm ovulation. I finally had to start and love it!

Afm, took an opk last night and it was almost positive. Today I had a clear negative. So I am wondering if I missed my surge since I hadn't been testing. But no temp spike so not sure. I'm not to concerned we've not been able to bd anyway. And truthfully I don't want to get pregnant yet. The due date would not be a good one for my job.

Can I join the please? Also irregular, periods range from 25-35days. I have been referred to a gynecologist as I didn't ovulate last cycle according to my blood test.

Welcome.

Thanks. Is there any reason why it goes from dark to light. Is it possible to ov on CD7. I'm making it hard to believe I would of, but don't know if that is just having hope that I have not ov yet

The dark to light could be the difference in the amount of dye or urine dilution.

While I'm sure some people have ovulated on cd 7 given the length of your cycles it is unlikely.

Thanks. Is there any reason why it goes from dark to light. Is it possible to ov on CD7. I'm making it hard to believe I would of, but don't know if that is just having hope that I have not ov yet

Mine tend to be darker in the afternoon than the evening just because your urine tends to get more diluted throughout the day. It also varies from day to day. I wouldn't stress out. Cd 8 is still early to get a positive opk. Keep testing.

They all still look negative to me, have you seen a thermal shift yet? How long is your cycle normally? It might have been to early to start testing?

Glad to have you here :) and tons of babydust to you!

Thank you for the welcome, lots of dust for you all too :dust:

CD10 today, negative OPK yesterday afternoon, so will do one about 12pm today, then around 4pm, noticed that they go out of date this month as well so will have to try and use them up!

hanks for the reply. I have tested this morning with first urine and it looks a lot darker. I'm not too sure that it is accurate as I have read to test at pm, which i have been doing. Also had some creamy discharge (sorry for tmi) what do you of the test taken at AM in the picture ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
Better picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
CarlyP- get to poas a ton this month huh :)

Iak- still looks negative

I hope you both get your Os soon! And have a great day everyone.

thanks hamurphy! Do you thinks it getting closer ? Also i had creamy-white discharge (sorry tmi) do you know what that could be a sign of?

My last period was on 6th Nov

thanks hamurphy! Do you thinks it getting closer ? Also i had creamy-white discharge (sorry tmi) do you know what that could be a sign of?

My last period was on 6th Nov

Creamy is not fertile cm. It needs to be watery or ewcm to be considered fertile. You're only on cd9 which is also pretty early to get a positive opk. How long are your cycles usually?

I have no idea how my cycles are. I've been on and off bc throughout the years. Also I have ordered a temp so i don't know about that either. I came off bc beginning of October, so we were have unprotected then until 1st November and then got AF on 6th which lasted 4/5 days. Then have cm today. Don't know what to think and when is ov is coming. Then to top it off bf is arriving back in town Tuesday night so hopefully everything will wait for him hahah

I have no idea how my cycles are. I've been on and off bc throughout the years. Also I have ordered a temp so i don't know about that either. I came off bc beginning of October, so we were have unprotected then until 1st November and then got AF on 6th which lasted 4/5 days. Then have cm today. Don't know what to think and when is ov is coming. Then to top it off bf is arriving back in town Tuesday night so hopefully everything will wait for him hahah

My first cycle using opks I used one every day a few days after af stopped. I have longer cycles and was clueless as to when I O. Once you get to know your body it gets easier and you use less opks. Creamy cm isn't fertile so I wouldn't worry. Until its watery or egg white and stretches then you'll know you're in your fertile window. I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Both OPK's were negative today (expected) I didn't ovulate last month (bloods confirmed this) so hoping to see a positive this cycle, if I do get a positive does that mean I will 100% ovulate?

Thanks.

Both OPK's were negative today (expected) I didn't ovulate last month (bloods confirmed this) so hoping to see a positive this cycle, if I do get a positive does that mean I will 100% ovulate?

Unfortunately no. The only way to confirm is if you temp. If your temps show a shift then you can confirm O.

I agree with smille in that you need to temp to confirm ovulation. Opks pick up an lh surge which can happen more than once before releasing an egg or the egg may not release at all.

Thank you, I can't temp because I don't sleep through the night, I wake every 2 hours or so.

On a positive I have sooooo much EWCM today!!! Hoping it's a good sign because I rarely get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->