crazy about ovulation! irregular cycles

Hows everyone doing? waiting to O, tww, symptom spotting?

I am now at cd 41 with no verification of ovulation and another BFN this morning. Think it may be time to make an appointment to see the dr and see what they think.

Hope you all have a great day and babydust to you :)

Still waiting to o here. CD 18 and I got some ewcm yesterday but no positive opk. Not that it matters we haven't BD since Wednesday. I have been sick with a fever and DH had a headache this morning. I am pretty sure we won't get any in before the weekend. So who knows about this month. I am honestly just ready to move past it.

Still waiting to o here. CD 18 and I got some ewcm yesterday but no positive opk. Not that it matters we haven't BD since Wednesday. I have been sick with a fever and DH had a headache this morning. I am pretty sure we won't get any in before the weekend. So who knows about this month. I am honestly just ready to move past it.

:( sounds miserable I sure hope you feel better soon, and maybe your O will wait for you to feel better :)

Hey ladies, can I join? Just had a CP, had a 56 day cycle and ovulated on CD38, got a positive pregnancy test but it was very faint and a week later got AF :( I'm going on a 2 week cruise tomorrow, and im hoping the stress free time will help my body ovulate :) and then when I get back, I'm going to try and lose 15kg!

Hey ladies, can I join? Just had a CP, had a 56 day cycle and ovulated on CD38, got a positive pregnancy test but it was very faint and a week later got AF :( I'm going on a 2 week cruise tomorrow, and im hoping the stress free time will help my body ovulate :) and then when I get back, I'm going to try and lose 15kg!

Welcome :) Great to have you! :happydance:
Cruise sounds so great right now :) What are you doing to loose weight? I am trying to do the same but have been off track lately lol
Sending tons of babydust to you!!
:dust:

Hi girls! Congrats to those in the tww and who got positive opk's! I am still taking the Vitex and now on cd14.. hoping to O today but who knows it could still be months away. This is the first cycle on vitex so I am trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Baby dust to all!!

FF gave me crosshairs so apparently I'm 3dpo and not 2. I have never O'd on the 1st day of a positive opk, so idk what to think :shrug:. We dtd 4&5 days b4, the day of and the day after O. It's not ideal, but at least there's a small chance.

Got my fingers crossed for you Ruby that you get your O soon :) If my cycle ever sorts itself out I want to try vitex if it works! I sure hope it does :)

Smille That is strange if it is out of your norm. FF has notes about it https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Positive-OPK-the-same-day-as-ovulation.html I am not sure if that helps at all to interpret your window better but sounds like you have a few around it so hopefully you get your BFP this cycle!!!

Babydust to all :)

Smille24- My last cycle I had a short surge and ovulated on that same day. It was the weirdest thing for me since I have always ovulated the following day.

Ruby- Good luck!! I tried vitex several years ago and it did help regulate my cycle. It was before I knew about bbt and opks so I have no idea if I was ovulating. But my cycle was coming monthly which never happened. I could go anywhere from 15 days to 6+ months back then.

jesswishing- A cruise sounds so lovely. I am really hoping DH and I can go for our 15th anniversary in 3.5 years. Our kids should be old enough to stay with grandparents. And it would be a lovely adventure for us since we never took a honeymoon.

Afm, I am just kinda having a rough go. I had ewcm one day this week then I had a nearly positive opk yesterday. But not they are back to being light. I had a fever on Monday/Tuesday so my temps are off. My due date is getting later and later and I am not even sure I want to try this cycle as I work in the schools and an early August baby is not ideal for me. Eh, it has just been a bad day.

I have a doctor's appointment on the 11th. So I am hoping to talk about going back on Clomid. I have moved and changed doctors so I need to see what he wants to do. We conceived first cycle with DS so hoping for another success. I just don't want to go through all the testing. I know what is wrong and I have been tracking ovulation and know it is not occurring often.

"
Got my fingers crossed for you Ruby that you get your O soon :) If my cycle ever sorts itself out I want to try vitex if it works! I sure hope it does :)"

I hope yours comes around soon too! Waiting and having virtually no idea whats going on is THEE WORST! :wacko: I started with the tincture vitex and that was getting to be unbearable to taste..:-# So yesterday I got some 400mg capsules and I started taking 2 this morning. I have been peeing every 30 minutes all day so hopefully that isn't a lasting side affect:nope:

Krissie - Thank you!! And I am glad to hear it worked for you. Do you remember how long it took to start really working?

I thought my head cold had something to do with my high temp, but looks like I o'd a day earlier. Weird bc my opk was really light the night b4. Oh well af is due the 17th.

I thought my head cold had something to do with my high temp, but looks like I o'd a day earlier. Weird bc my opk was really light the night b4. Oh well af is due the 17th.

If your other signs correlate then I would go with it :) on to the TWW yay! fingers crossed and tons of baby dust to you!!!!!

Krissie - Thank you!! And I am glad to hear it worked for you. Do you remember how long it took to start really working?

It was pretty quick. I started my first cycle within two weeks and had a fairly regular cycle after that.

Hope all are well today and happy Friday :)

I am now on CD 44 and showing fertile CM again. Temp dropped today so hopefully my body has decided to do something this cycle lol

How's everyone doing? CD/dpo? tww/wait to O? staying sane still :p lol
Tons of babydust to everyone

Hope all are well today and happy Friday :)

I am now on CD 44 and showing fertile CM again. Temp dropped today so hopefully my body has decided to do something this cycle lol

How's everyone doing? CD/dpo? tww/wait to O? staying sane still :p lol
Tons of babydust to everyone

It's totally possible you're getting ready to or are ovulating. Last cycle I o'd on cd 59 :wacko:. Did you try an opk just in case?

I'm 5dpo and nothing going on, still early. I hope this is it this month bc I'm tired of trying. I want to focus on something else for a change.

It's totally possible you're getting ready to or are ovulating. Last cycle I o'd on cd 59 :wacko:. Did you try an opk just in case?

I'm 5dpo and nothing going on, still early. I hope this is it this month bc I'm tired of trying. I want to focus on something else for a change.

We are treating it like I am Oing :) but I ran out of OPKs and have been so crazy busy at work with some huge payroll issues that came up at month end and again after I thought I was done with payroll lol So I have not checked yet.

:hugs: I totally understand just being done trying. How long have you been ttc? I spent 2 years trying for my daughter and it was the most defeating feeing to be trying so hard and failing because of me and wanting a baby so badly but just wanting to give up trying at the same time. My heart truly goes out to you and all who are ttc with fertility issues of any variety. :hugs:

We are treating it like I am Oing :) but I ran out of OPKs and have been so crazy busy at work with some huge payroll issues that came up at month end and again after I thought I was done with payroll lol So I have not checked yet.

:hugs: I totally understand just being done trying. How long have you been ttc? I spent 2 years trying for my daughter and it was the most defeating feeing to be trying so hard and failing because of me and wanting a baby so badly but just wanting to give up trying at the same time. My heart truly goes out to you and all who are ttc with fertility issues of any variety. :hugs:

Over a year plus almost a year ntnp...since Sept 2013. We found out dh has low count and low motility so we made an RE appt which is next week. I'm very nervous about going...the tests they'll run, the procedures and the cost. I'm bummed it may not be a natural conception, but once I'm pregnant none of that will matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->