• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

crazy about ovulation! irregular cycles

[/QUOTE]Over a year plus almost a year ntnp...since Sept 2013. We found out dh has low count and low motility so we made an RE appt which is next week. I'm very nervous about going...the tests they'll run, the procedures and the cost. I'm bummed it may not be a natural conception, but once I'm pregnant none of that will matter.[/QUOTE]

I understand, I hated going to the Dr for my infertility and the cost was hard but you can always make more in time. . But the end result will be a beautiful baby and that's worth it all! :) :) you are in my thoughts and prayers for your appointment and conception :) and for all of us here struggling to conceive.

Over a year plus almost a year ntnp...since Sept 2013. We found out dh has low count and low motility so we made an RE appt which is next week. I'm very nervous about going...the tests they'll run, the procedures and the cost. I'm bummed it may not be a natural conception, but once I'm pregnant none of that will matter.

I understand, I hated going to the Dr for my infertility and the cost was hard but you can always make more in time. . But the end result will be a beautiful baby and that's worth it all! :) :) you are in my thoughts and prayers for your appointment and conception :) and for all of us here struggling to conceive.

Thank you so much! I'm nervous but I am excited to finally get some help. We will all see a bfp in time. Fxd for all of us!

Good morning all :)
Thinking of you ladies today and wanted you all to know :) I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday and if you're not we're here, come post :)

Loads of babydust, positive thoughts, prayers, and hugs if needed to all of us as it is a new day, a new hope, and another chance to reach our dreams. :)

My bbs are starting to hurt, but that's normal around this time. I've been so gassy too...sorry tmi. I'm trying not to get invested in this cycle bc I've seen so many bfns.

I hope everyone else is doing well!
:dust:

My bbs are starting to hurt, but that's normal around this time. I've been so gassy too...sorry tmi. I'm trying not to get invested in this cycle bc I've seen so many bfns.

Understandably so. It is hard not to symptom spot sometimes, I try to start projects on the house or art projects in the TWW when it gets hard. Last cycle I bought an intricate coloring book and did a couple pages, it had be so long since I colored but it really helped and was relaxing :)

I hope all is well and sending tons of babydust :)

Understandably so. It is hard not to symptom spot sometimes, I try to start projects on the house or art projects in the TWW when it gets hard. Last cycle I bought an intricate coloring book and did a couple pages, it had be so long since I colored but it really helped and was relaxing :)

I hope all is well and sending tons of babydust :)

My cousin was telling me about that. She's going to start coloring to relieve stress. Sounds like a great idea.

I have seen those coloring books. I've been seriously considering getting one.

I have seen those coloring books. I've been seriously considering getting one.

I found mine at a toy store in the mall but I have seen them in Target in the as seen on tv section because of the ones that are now advertised on tv. Could probably find them in a higher end arts store but I didn't wanna pay too much for a coloring book lol :)

They also have printable sheets on pinterest.

They also have printable sheets on pinterest.

Thats a good idea. Maybe I will start there and see if it helps.

Then again maybe I should focus on the pile of projects I have at home. :haha: I think I have figured out paint colors for DS's room so hoping to get that done over Christmas break. Then I can move his toys in there and let him destroy that room. He is currently in the nursery for bedtime so not to worried there.

Good morning all :) Hope everyone is well. Just checking in how everyone is holding up in the wait to O and tww :)

FF still sees no O yet so I am still trying to keep busy and watch signs for O. Just in case (since I am running longer than usual at CD 49) I took a test and BFN but I expected that with the look of my chart. Sigh... getting so impatient I am ready for this cycle to figure itself out lol

Have a wonderful day ladies ;)

FF still sees no O yet so I am still trying to keep busy and watch signs for O. Just in case (since I am running longer than usual at CD 49) I took a test and BFN but I expected that with the look of my chart. Sigh... getting so impatient I am ready for this cycle to figure itself out lol

Your chart and mine look similar!! I have still not ovulated. Inspite having some of the best and most abundant EWCM the last three days. Nothing seems to have come of it. I am heading to the doctor so I am hoping he is kind and willing to help me.

Your chart and mine look similar!! I have still not ovulated. Inspite having some of the best and most abundant EWCM the last three days. Nothing seems to have come of it. I am heading to the doctor so I am hoping he is kind and willing to help me.

Same here! EWCM last 3 days has been crazy but no actual shift in temps :( I have a dr appointment on the 25th they are hoping to catch me at the beginning of a new cycle lol may still be battling this one at this rate! :wacko: I hope your dr has some help for you :)

Me too!! This is my first appointment to discuss fertility with him. I have only had one other appointment with him and he was really nice and helpful. So I am hoping for a second good experience. I just hope he doesn't want to go through all the fertility testing again.

He should be able to trust the previous medical records and at worst just do a test or two to update or double check if he has any theories or questions. :) My dr retired so I have a new guy I will be meeting with end of the month. Hoping he is good! :)

He should be able to trust the previous medical records and at worst just do a test or two to update or double check if he has any theories or questions. :) My dr retired so I have a new guy I will be meeting with end of the month. Hoping he is good! :)

They have never requested the previous records. I moved and moved into a different hospital system. I guess I can always suggest they request them.

I would, that way they can see what has been done. The other option is to bring in copies of tests and treatments so that they can see what has been done. Otherwise they wont have any clinical justification for treatments without making you go through the tests again. (I work with doctors lol)

I would, that way they can see what has been done. The other option is to bring in copies of tests and treatments so that they can see what has been done. Otherwise they wont have any clinical justification for treatments without making you go through the tests again. (I work with doctors lol)

Yea, I have none of that documentation. Some of the original testing was from 2008 and the rest was from 2013. I am not even sure if I had copies to begin with outside of a general patient plan.

Hello ladies. I have a question about CM. I read from FF that you should not check your CM after BD because it can interfere with the actual CM. I am wondering how long after can you be sure that its not interfering anymore.. So if we BD'd last night, and then this afternoon I had some signs of EWCM, could my CM still be affected from last night? Or am I okay to count it as actual EWCM.. So confused!

Yea, I have none of that documentation. Some of the original testing was from 2008 and the rest was from 2013. I am not even sure if I had copies to begin with outside of a general patient plan.

I see. Yep I know how that goes :) If you have the dr info and their fax number then you can fill out a release of info at your new dr office and have them request the copies of records to be faxed to them. Should still be fairly smooth to transition the info, just bring the previous dr practice info (typically a business card or google them and print out the info) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->