Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew atleast one appointment was coming up I am sooo bad at that I'll forget my own appointments knowing me. I hope her and bump are ok

I know right... I'm worried.. she always pops on and off here every day... I'm pretty sure it was today if not tomorrow. I'm praying everything is OK...
I'll probably forget mine too... except the gender scan... :haha:

Holy shit, I'm sooo craving HOT WINGS!! MMMMMMMMMM

How are you today... I'm Hot as all get out... GRRRRRRR

it's hot outside nice and cool inside.
all the symptoms are clering up except being tierd and nausea

aww rach hun u dont know yet!! i honestly never knew the first time!! no symptoms nothin... i got a nice surprise then...hahahaha wen i was on the pill and now im tryin everythin....4 6 months and its not appenin lol. u will get there babe xxxx

he gave me an inhaler and some prednisolone ...steroids?? hahhaaha i reminded him im ttc and he said id be okay...bearin in mind its a male lol. i best bloody had be hahaha. im really ill, he says its prob a virus, so im prob not gona get my bfp if im ill. :(

Molly... I told you... YOUR PREGNANT... hehehe Aren't you getting your blood test results today?

oh yeah I only had my thyroid and measle immunitydone the HCA didn't like adding otherstuff without doctors orders. Thyroids looking good a present dose of medication. The Doctor will call me wednesday to update my medication

i did a cheeky 25mui earlier and nothing I am getting line eye though

OH, WOW... Been there done that... I think I'm going to try to hold off till the :witch: shows... I had a irregular AF last month so I'm crossing my fingers that this time when I decide to do a test its POSITIVE!! I'm crossing my fingers, legs, toes and everything I can cross... :haha:

When is AF due Jo?

I hate line eye, I always get it! Well I'm preparing for af cause I can't be doing with THINKING I'm pregnant. And PMA will not get me pregnant.

lol Rachael. It'smy first decent month doing this and to be honest I'm bored already next cycle i'llnot think about it unless something major happens.
AF is due on 29th so 5 dayssaturday when I'm on nights yay!!!!!!!

Woohoo... I'll be awaiting your news girlie ;) there are alot of girls testing this weekend... Its a holiday and I'll be out of town.. Gonna wait till the 2nd for me... or I may be brave enough to wait out to see if AF comes.... She better not... The temps I have had the last 4 days is while... I'm so damn hot all the time and thirsty too :haha:

YES YOU CAN... LOL I'm jumping off for a few... Lunch calls and I'm gonna hit the shower after that... Good chatting with ya girlie... Talk to ya later tater..

Get some rest lil mamma... ;)

pizza??????
I want chips and cheese. hmm have time will cook

hey girls! Kim, remember to cross ur eyes too and especially ur legs if the ex comes knocking :haha: hopin 4 u babe :hugs: hey jojo :kiss: gem :wave:0rach :wave:

hey all.
best shower and dress last night shift. I wantto go back to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member