Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey rach! Ur chart is looking good chick :thumbup: hi nessie, boo to those headaches. Try and keep well hydrated babe. Hi randy. Glad ur having a good hair day x

iyaaa di!!!sorry havnt been on, BFN haha am all shakey today!!! had 2 bbqs this wkend n tday i feel wierdly off my cake hahaha like ive taken drugs!!!CD30 today and stil no sign of AF :mad: wtf is she playn at!!!and am burnt probs y am shakey haha how r u babs? sorry to hear ur getn hedaches ness but gd on the gd fam bbq!!! most ppl find out BFP wen they feel ther out chick!!bt gd that ur in a gd mood!!! iyaaa brandy!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh and as u can see from my sig that few of the girls rnt purple ther orange ther the BFP girlies and i would like to request by erly june i WANT the rest of u in ORANGE!!!!!that is a warning as of today!!!haha xxxxx

oh and GEM & DIANE did use get ur reading back??xxxxx

Your chart is good too diane! Nice dip! When u testing? I'm gonna test again when I get home!! Hope af comes soon Loren.. Or. Suprise bfp!!!

If witch comes for me it wouldn't actually be the end of the world his month cause I'm going Barcelona a wk thursdY!! Yay!!

Hiya Gem..dang, being burnt sucks! No wonder you feel a bit off. I could use a nice burn tho..I'm soooo white lol. I saw a tanned girl at the store today and then I felt quite inferior. Funny how that works. Or maybe it's just me!

thanxxxx rachh, oooo what u goin to barcelona for hun??just a hol?? hope u have a lvly time...how was the wedding?xx

Hiya Gem..dang, being burnt sucks! No wonder you feel a bit off. I could use a nice burn tho..I'm soooo white lol. I saw a tanned girl at the store today and then I felt quite inferior. Funny how that works. Or maybe it's just me!

haha its loren brandy!!! haha. inoooo it dusnt hurt hurt its itchy!!! no thats not just u i hate tanned ppl, cz i dnt tan really i have to resort to false tan!and i have found a great 1 that goes on really gd and looks natural :D xxxx how r u hun?? omg 4gt to say on the beach yday mornin b4 brads aunties bbq and this girl was annoying me alls i cud c was her back and she was absoloutly covered in oil right so we wer saying we hope she burns then............. she turned round and must have been about 7-8MONTHS PREGNANT!!!! and her bump was covered in baby oil!!!wtf y does god allow these pathetic ppl to carry children!!! i was so angry but i cudnt go over and say anythin because who am i to tel her, but i did walk past and give her abit of the old scouse ways hahah i stared and when i got closer i sed "u make me fuking sick u disgrace" and just carried on walking left her baffled haha she was about 25-28 but that could have been the exsesive sunbathing making her luk older than what she maybe was.silly bitch made me so angry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya loreeennn! Missed ya babe! How long are ur cycles normally? Late af usually means late ov! You mite have caught that eggy after all :yipee: rach, ive been testing every day since 1dpo! :haha: have used up 22 tests :shock: HAPPY 2000 PAGES! :dance: :happydance: :wohoo: :wine: :flasher: :bunny: :wacko: :yipee:

hiya loreeennn! Missed ya babe! How long are ur cycles normally? Late af usually means late ov! You mite have caught that eggy after all :yipee: rach, ive been testing every day since 1dpo! :haha: have used up 22 tests :shock: HAPPY 2000 PAGES! :dance: :happydance: :wohoo: :wine: :flasher: :bunny: :wacko: :yipee:

missd ya too sweety pie!!!!! wel the 1st cycle after MC was 31 days, march was 29days and aprils was 27 days.i didnt take much notice to how long they wer b4 the MC because i had no clue about it all haha.oooooo hope so if i OVd around when i BD'd i shud get AF or not around 27th-30th.so we'll c :D hahaha girl after my own heart!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx did u get ur jenny renny thing bk its been frign 2days ana alf xxxxxx and yayyyy i popped 2000 pages cherry!!!!!hahaha xxxxx

no, not had reading! Have u? Hahaha loza! U told her! :growlmad: :haha: ur stories crack me up! X

hahahahahaha, thats the only cherry left 4 you to pop :shock: :rofl: so, what u up to today? Hows the miamonsta?

nope havnt had mine either!!!! hahaha she had to be told sumthin silly cow that heat yday was too much!!!and dusnt she no she could really harm her baby even with out the oil!!! i burnt and i had no oil or sunlotion on!!!grrrrr haha.oh yer i got so upset yday in the bbq!!!!!......

brad was assing round with me with the hose and the ball then his brother asked him wud he go to lancaster with him for a couple of hrs and left me which i didnt mind but i was left with brads brothers GF and his auntie and cousins and his cousins GF.....it startd off me playing with brads brothers girlfrends little girl which made me think awwww this time next yr this could have been me, then nicola (brads brothers OH) sed shes 37 in july so times running out so ther trying 4 a baby i was like :| noooooo but obv acted happy 4 them, then the rest of them wer tlkin about how funy brads cousins little girl is and bleev it or not her name is Millie!haha so that added to it then they wer all talking about pregnancy, birth, babys and then to top it all off!!! brads cousin and his GF turned up she was pregnant with 7weeks to go i was like :| wtf is this haha wen i told brad all about it lastnyt and had a little cry, i thort he was going to say o stop bein stupid but he was actually fuming he sed havnt they got no remorse atall, ur sitting ther listening to all that and they no the MC is stil raw to u.it wernt ther fault but i had nower to go to get away frm the convo, really upset me!!!xxxxxx oh and to add nicolas little girl now calls brads mum nana so that upset me to, its silly really but just the way u feel cnt help really can u xxxxxxxx

hahahaha ino!!!but if i feel upto it when mias older i'm going to get her cherry popped n have sum babys, sell them but keep 1 :) so i have 1 cherry i may pop but upto now i dnt think i wil!!! wel at the min i'm in the garden with the miamonster listening to abit of Dr Hook with mia sitting unda my legs, got to get a shower n get dressed soon tho its my Nans 60th birthday today :) bless.shes fine just bein a little brat as per usual haha shes startd chewing the curtains now!!!little bitch!!!and the kid next doors frisby came over into our garden wen we wer out and he cnt have it bk shes ate half of it hahahah oops.hows cookie monster!!??xxxxxxxxxxx

hahah its ok brandy its the baby eating ur brain cells lol.how long left til ur gender scan hun??xxxx

Thanks Loren, Diane! yeah the headaches are pants but just gotta deal with them I suppose!

Rachel still early chick so don't let that PMA go! Oooh Barcelona is lovely how come you're off there? Long weekend?

Loren bless ya sorry you're feeling down but that's only natural chick :hugs: I hope you get a surprise bfp - a friend in the softcups thread wasn't even ttc the month she got her bfp (she's about 5 days behind me!) she only bd'd once just before her peak on the CBFM and wham! So you never know chica

Brandy I'm white as a sheet too don't worry ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back