Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay brandy! I'm soooo excited for you never mind you :haha:

My 12 week scan is next Thursday :happydance:

Thanks Loren, Diane! yeah the headaches are pants but just gotta deal with them I suppose!

Rachel still early chick so don't let that PMA go! Oooh Barcelona is lovely how come you're off there? Long weekend?

Loren bless ya sorry you're feeling down but that's only natural chick :hugs: I hope you get a surprise bfp - a friend in the softcups thread wasn't even ttc the month she got her bfp (she's about 5 days behind me!) she only bd'd once just before her peak on the CBFM and wham! So you never know chica

Brandy I'm white as a sheet too don't worry ha ha

ur welcum huni, thanx babe :hugs: ino i was fine but all that tlk yday was just like :| woah too much to handle, the like 3 stages wer ther haha 1 was trying for a baby, 1 was about to pop and then a little girl bopn round shoutin my name to play with her, and then wen jodie sed Millie i was lyk :| fuk sake haha.ooooooooo that does bring sum hope thanx chick, i went the docs btw and she sed give it few more months and if no joy then she will send me.xxxxxxxxxxxx

thats good news about the docs but defo don't give up hope yet sweetie.

Can't believe that about Millie :hugs: sucks big time! I used to like the name Noah but everyone is calling their kid it so it's a bit common now totally gone off it! Good job as Mark hates it lol xxx

ooooooo excitement a bout the gender scan in 2days :D :D :D :D

and ur 12 weeks scan next wk ness :D :D :D :D

ino its madness shes the only kid ino calld millie, bit silly callen her millie when brads cousins little girl is millie but stil i like the name lol.awww noah is so cute i dnt no any 1calld noah not even grown up ppl lol.haha not many men do, so have u picked any possible names so far??xxxx

ooh, i like kayden for a boy! Loren! Haha, mia a mum? She will probs eat the pups! :shock: she eats everything else! :haha: :hug: babe. Things mustve been hard yesterday babe! But i promise, once u get bfp, that pain wont be even nearly as raw, and the next get together, u wil be chatin wiv them n ur heart wil be in it! :hugs: promise babe! Ok ladies goin for a nap. Bbiab luv yas x

ooh, i like kayden for a boy! Loren! Haha, mia a mum? She will probs eat the pups! :shock: she eats everything else! :haha: :hug: babe. Things mustve been hard yesterday babe! But i promise, once u get bfp, that pain wont be even nearly as raw, and the next get together, u wil be chatin wiv them n ur heart wil be in it! :hugs: promise babe! Ok ladies goin for a nap. Bbiab luv yas x

ooohh i love kayden, b4 brad popd up with jack i wantd jayden haha similarrr!!! hahahaha thats wat i thort!!!and its alittle bi of a put off because the average amount of pups she can have is 11 AVERAGE wtf haha.imagine little donkeys that many runen round ad crak up.ad be given them away if mia hadnt alredy ate them lol.that y i wna w8 til shes older so shes atleast a little more wiser.thanks babe :hugs: :) i hope so, have a nice nap sweety, love uuuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wel my nanny kathleen is 60 today so i have to go get redy n go grace her with my precense haha or oweva u spell it!! cyas all later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lv yassss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all... Happy 2000 pages.. I know Me and Jo took over 3 pages last night... :haha:

Great news Brandy and Ness... Can't wait to hear about your scan... :)

Rachel, its still too early I'd wait a day or two and retest then... I see another BFP coming...

Loren, keep that chin up, from the sounds of it ur pregnant already... Woot woot! I have a friends son that is named Kaden but with a C... I love that name.. perfect Jayden is a real popular name here ;)

Diane, your testing too :happydance: I seen you on last night but you disappeared... lol

I'm still having a warm temp, heartburn GRR and a ton of promising symtoms :happydance:

I chatted with Jo and she is getting her blood work today, testing Tuesday woohooo

oh and ive told brad i'm giving him 3 months to get me pregnant and if it hasnt happend i'm leaving him for michael buble and i will have his babys!!! he is the sexiest man alive and that voice :O jesus christ!!!!yum yum yum!!!!!hahaha xxxxxxxxxxx

thanx kim!!! :hugs: i hope sooo, awwww its sich a cute name!!!fab.

ooooooooh love the symptoms and temps chick!!!!!!very very very promisin chick!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Loren... I'd email Jenny to see what is up on your reading.. maybe she does'nt do them on the weekend :haha:... I had to email her because it was like 15 hours, that was torture but its all worth it.. I got another reading due on the 25th its more in debt, and I just got another one I should hear from today... I'm hooked...
I need a more definate answer. I was told a Girl and Boy on 2 different ladies, my friend did my cards Friday nite and it was TWINS a boy and girl... Woohoo... I'll be pregnant in July with a BFP in August :happydance: IF NOT Now... :haha:

Brandy your getting your gender scan OMG SOOOO Exciting... Its gonna be a boy ;)

She's had a pretty accurate readings, I've only seen a few off... I hope you are very pregnant, you so deserve it hun :hugs:

Have you gotten a postive test Shannon? I know my body says I'm pregnant but I'm gonna hold off until AF comes or get some blood work done first... I hate HPT's you know the headaches we got from using those... :haha:

Well I see everyone has bailed again... thanks for the convo ladies... this is why I don't post on here anymore... nice.....

Wishing everyone BFP's who arent' there yet...

Hey girls. I acidently clicked unsubscribe to thread, wondered why no one talking!!! Haha!!

Thanks for your kind words hopin, shame I feel out! I haven't had a Reading and
don't think oh be impressed if I paid for one. Also I
the kind of person that thinks bout stuff like that! I've actually been more relaxed bout this cycle, as I said, no bfp wouldn't be a bad thing. It's a hen do in Barcelona! So xcited!

Still gonna test twice a day! Might even
post tonigts tests if pc
let's me!!

hi kimmie! Nice to see u around! Your symptoms sound super promising! Im prayin 4 u! :hugs: sorry, didnt notice u on last nite, had to sleep. It was 3am lol. Bbiab x

I didn't bail..I promise!!!! :hugs: Just busy around here with tilers finishing up. I gotta do do the dinner thang now.

Latersss xo

hiya xxx

wats up rach?? y u feel out?? i always feel out, think we r mentally preparin r selves 4 bfn incase af shows. ive had more cm today, nothin much else really hun and im takin that as a gud sign, cos ive had all the symptoms b4 and got bfn, then wen i got my bfp i had none. ive going the docs in an hour 4 my sore chest... :( maybe allergic 2 th kitten.

Hey babe hope u get on ok at the doctors. Tell them u r ttc so the prescribed something friendly xx I just feel too normal. Last time my boobs killed, now they just feel tender like normal af. Got no cm in pants by creamy "there"!! It's rubbish why is it so easy for some? If I don't get one this month it's 6th cycle. That's half
a year!!

I know it sucks Rach but hang in there sweetie - I know that's easy for me to say and I got so mad when AF turned up and I found out one girl who goes out doing drugs etc got pregnant with someone she'd only been with a month grrr it was infuriating!! She's still out partying every week and she's 7 months pregnant x

Hello All
HAs anyone seen Nicole she sems to have been M.I.A.forover 24 hours?
Families suck Loren when you least wnat them to lol
Look at you lot enjoying the sunshine

:wave: hey Jo... OMG its like 80 degrees here... I had to crank up the AC bigtime... I'm soo damn hot... lol

I miss my Nicole... Its been a few days since I've heard from her too :( I hope she's OK... I know the ms has been on and off. Was'nt she due for her drs appt today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back