Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha gem, hmm 5days til af due! Am ok babe. No real symptoms either chick. Sorry ur not well :flower:

hopeit'snot your kitty Gem.
England areplaying mexico. They have just given the troops a round of applause how sweet

Well just wanted to say thanks for the support you all have given me.

I did not attack you or be rude to you about your beliefs and choices. We all have different ways we do that we do things in this world. I made decisions for my sons sake and his health. I did not enjoy being attacked and called selfish.

Good Luck to you hope you all get your bfp.. But I am done with this thread..most of the time I get ignored anyways...

Did I miss something? Shan don't go... I feel the same way girlie... Hang in there I'm just a email away :) :hugs:

I thought you were going to bed JO... :haha:

I'm off to run some errands... CHOW..

hey girls! Kim, remember to cross ur eyes too and especially ur legs if the ex comes knocking :haha: hopin 4 u babe :hugs: hey jojo :kiss: gem :wave:0rach :wave:

Thank you Diane... I hope its your month as well :)

The EX can Kiss My Ass... I got what I wanted from him HA!

Gotta run...

Laterz

I think Diane and I upset Shan we are both big mouths. Herthread on natural birth and not vaccinating her kids. I feel quite strongly that children should be vaccinatedand opened my big trap I did not mean to offend but when it's not your own health at risk I think we all have a responcibility. I will leave if people think I am to out spoken.

Shan I can see you lurking down there I haven't ignored you but I do worry about you my dear and all the girls I just some times forget to express it.

i believe everyone is entitled to an opinion. That's what forums are about. I'm
not getting involved.

Hey karen! There was no cheeky about my 2 tests!! Both bfn. We must be too early. Told OH "this test is broken"

yer i agree rach, and jo dont leave we r testin 2gever and supportin each other xxx

i just tested 2 hahahaha bfn wata surprise!! ;)

karen wooooo hoooo we r both 7 days til testin babe xxxxx

Hey karen! There was no cheeky about my 2 tests!! Both bfn. We must be too early. Told OH "this test is broken"

Hi Rachel

Damn tests - there's just too many faulty ones out there, something should be done about it.

I agree everyone should have an opinion and not everyone can agree on everything that's the way it is. Not worth losing friends over imo!!

im sooooooooooooooo tired... maybe that can be a symptom. I think when someones gets a bfp they send me the not broken test and i'll re-pee on it

yer i agree rach, and jo dont leave we r testin 2gever and supportin each other xxx

i just tested 2 hahahaha bfn wata surprise!! ;)

karen wooooo hoooo we r both 7 days til testin babe xxxxx

Hi Gem,

so we are!! let's hope it's a good bank holiday weekend. Fx'd for you hun!

well said karen. Jo, you arent going anywhere babe!!! You have the right to an opinion. Shan as i said, i care bout you, but you too should care for others and not risk exposing them to life threatening diseased. Im not saying another word on the subject

hi hun. gonna have to shoot girls as soooooooooooooo tired. and hot. and sweaty.

im roasting too. Doesnt help that im cooking a curry! Was only a few weeks ago we had snow! Us british are never happy :haha: rachel, i still demand a photo of you x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"