Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies wow your a bunch of chatter boxes ill never catch up lol

stay how are you did you have a scan are you ok I was worried?

Diane went to the dr today he says he is guessing its a boy from the sound of the heartbeat but the little stinker was moveing around so much he had to chase it down to time the heartbeat lol

Sorry Jo didnt meen to worry you but was at my dads all day yesterday and when I got home internet was messed up my wireless router had went out then dh was out shopping for a new lawn mower today he finally decided and bought one YAY he has a new toy and will be out of my hair and I just got back fromt he dr and the store and got the router replaced

I go June 24th for my ultrasound to see what the beanie is I was gonna order some of my baby things tonight but not sure if I should wait or go ahead and just get what I like and if its a girl return it and get some pretty pink frillly stuff lol

awww so glad to see ya here nicole babe! Love you! Go catch up on the pages! :hugs: am ok aislinn. Dam 2ww lol. Ur dr is wrong! :haha:

ohh i so want to order or atleast be able to go look and play.
Order all ya cream stuff etc So glad beanies ok

this is the swing and bassinet i think im gonna order tonight what do you guys think

Attachments

• 9336_FS-134_Front_500x500.jpg
    9336_FS-134_Front_500x500.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 43734_LC-482_Front_500x500.jpg
    43734_LC-482_Front_500x500.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
lol well we will all know in 4 weeks everyone says girl but im jsut not sure maybe I should have everyone place bets lol

that is if nothing happens earlier then that lol tried to get him to take it the week before so i could be ready for halloween but he wouldnt

ill bbiab gonna go put the corn on and the steaks on the grill im starving

25 this year :p why aren't you on fb at the moment?have you eatten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"