Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont u like the taste of your own medicine? :haha: ok, im going to see if i can find my cervix x

yes Jo exactly what I was talking about ill see if I can get you one in a nice pretty color

went fishing and felt a lump thing. Cervix? How do u knw if its open or closed? It was soft though

aww nic, thats so sweet. Get her a bright orange 1 to match her hair. Then again it may be grey by then lol x

okok old ladies.
It feels like a parsons nose on a chicken.put soft into ff youll get an extra point.

those baby things are soooo cute Nicole

eeeuuwww jo my dad lvs them and admiral pie if ther not the same like hhaa, i am in such a vile mood!!!!dno wats up with me!!! had a bad evening n hasnt stopd xxx

ive just felt fed up since this afternoon, and then i nerly fainted outside my mums felt awful like shakey n my nan sed i lookd exhausetd which i'm not but since about 10pm ive felt horrible like worried, fed up, havnt stopped crying am crying at the minute actually haha and i cant tel u why, ive got this wierd feeling like an AF twingey feeling and breathlessness just sitn here and am tlkn t me meself askn meself whats rong :| am goin mad!!!! i wna go to bed bt i cnt sleep!!! :mad: and everytime i think of what i have in my life alls i cum up is with ur a big fat failure :S sorry rant over xxxx

sounds like a panic attack or your sugars dropped have you eatten?
can you test sweety?

yep av eaten my dad made my tea b4 we left.yer, i tested yday hun and it was BFN.feels as if i just wna scream!!AF has gota cum i shudnt b this emotionaly capable of murder mood!!!xxx

paper bag and brad to leave the house incase i kill him haha. i'm calming down now just did a few slow breathing exercises n the cryings stopd, probs y i cudnt breath lol.i feel as if i was to sit down with sum1 now and tell them everything thats in my hed i wud sound so randmly drunk!!!am gna pamper myself tmra n have a nice day with my nan to cheer me up :) xxxx

:) so i hear ur 25 in oct hun?? u doing anything special??x

Loren Honey hope your ok

Ugh im just gonna give up and let dh pick the stroller and carseat i cant find one I like at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"