Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx nicole!! i feel little better than i did b4 hun, thanx to jo letting me vent to her lol :hugs: awwww u might fall in love with 1 when u find out the sex of ur baba xxxx

so what do you think of this stroller its about the only one ive seen that I like that isnt just crazy about the price

Attachments

• 0003288416040_215X215.jpg
    0003288416040_215X215.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
I am planning on being pregnant and listening to nicole bang on about her baby that still won't have a stroller or a name :p

well ob said today he thinks its a boy im trying to get as neutrel as I can with a little color I think some blue is ok even for a girl lol and ive given myself a headache looking and dh went to the dr with me today so he is in baby shopping mode grrr

lol I so hope you are mrs had her pram picked out for months already

it lvly hun is the babyseat like the 1st few months u use in the pram with the baby bein tiny?what if u have a girl??its blue isnt it??yerr but if u think about it, u get the car seat plus it turns into the front way so uve got it 4 when the baby gets older so ur nt going to need a new 1 xxxx

ohh ot's like across between the old style and new bucket seat ones good choise

hahaha gdgdgdgdd i like the way ur thinking jo!!!xxx

jellie headdd!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wave:

I know that stroller looks pretty boyish but I thought the print could be either boy or girl

take ur time nicole. Wait till u knw its a girl. :haha: dnt let him choose! It wil end in resentment! Loren :hug: you need to test again babe. Luv u x jo what is a parsons nose? :shock:

yeah the carseat attaches to the stroller so easy till the lo gets bigger its up to 25lbs I think ugh I hate deciding

i agree with diane!!he might pick sumthin and u will go omg wtf is that NO i'll pick haha.thanx huni :hugs: i'll test b4 bed and in the morn, lv u too sweety xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooohhhh gooooood signs tho Di :D might not be ur cycle ;) could be sumthin making it longer :p i wonder whatttt hmmmmmm lol :p ;) xxxxxxxxxx

right am going to let Mia go 4 a pee and go to bed myself.spk tmra girlies, sorry for the rant b4 jo needed sum1 t just tlk shit to n wa eva lol but thanx 4 listenen hun.hope ur pram dilema works out Nicole!!!! and this cycle is urssssssssssssssssssssssssss di!!!! love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu alllllll ni nite xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the parsonsnoseis the tail bit on a chicken lol like a nose lol.
I want red and blackswings either way then :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back