Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nicole i loved theswing andbassinet where are they from?

I found the best deals at diapers.com the bassinet it like 80 dollars cheaper and free shipping

they don't delover here bum

Diane tesco do sterilising stuff cheaper than asda.
Allmy clothes will be second hand or from the super market

oh they dont its a really good deal on the bassinet 100 dollars and its rocks itself i thought my arm would fall off with jesse in the middle of the night rocking his

now i can't decide. I just wanted a cot but asomething like that sounds good

nite loren chickalidooda! Stress delayd ov, hence long cycle lol, but if i wasnt temping i wuda bin so excitd! Ahh jo, u mean a pluckd dead chickens butt! Haha. Thats what it feels like! Is it meant to hav a hole in it? Eek. Damn! Im scrappin the whole cp thingy! 2 confusin lol x

lol jo. I try not to look at baby stuff. It makes me kinda sad ive no baby lol. But u wont be able to stop me when i get ma :bfp: haha x ok, bedtime 4 me. Have a good nite my ladies. Jo hope the rest of the nite flies in so you can get to your bed. Luv u all x

ok same stroller just diff color what do you think of this one

Attachments

• 0003288416077_500X500.jpg
    0003288416077_500X500.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 2
night diane sleepwell.
Topoas or not to poas when i get up that is the question

ohhhh better colours, ican imagine girlor boy they'd be covered in mudd before tehy can walk

lol Jo goodnight Diane

POAS in the am Jo if nothing else will give you practice lol

just ordered my bassinet and got it for 89 dollars so happy that was a great deal the cheapest I had seen it was 160 then the shipping cost the average was like 180 plus shipping

lol well pond ocean close enough
well ordered my car seat and stroller and swing also if it is a little girl i can always return it and get some pink girly stuff i guess

got it all for less then 390.00 cant beat that i had a 500 dollar budget so now I can buy some more stuff lol like little bitty socks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"