Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane I have no idea what cd I'm on... I'm so lost when it comes to that stuff sorry..
Don't you give up girl, I just read that this one girl got her BFP on day 16 dpo... Be strong, if holding off another few days will be better for you then do it... Its going to happen I know it will... :hugs:

Jo.. Oh Wow.. that is awesome news... deffo pregnant girlie Woohoo... :happydance:

EWW I got got a panty full of wet watery white cm... YUCK... :sick:

oooh ! :wacko: exciting jo!! Different is good! Ive resignd frm goin fishing! What is cervix meant to do at af time? Is the nose thing always there?

do i need a form for bump buddie application kim? :haha: watchin jls concert on bbcthree. Man those guys are hot! :blush:

Nah... I'm not adding them till I'm officially preggo... :haha: I've met alot of nice girls on here, I have a good list compiled already... hehehe

do i need a form for bump buddie application kim? :haha: watchin jls concert on bbcthree. Man those guys are hot! :blush:

Diane your hormones, calm down now... I think the OH is going to get a good pouncing tonight... :haha:

My cervix is high and mushy... hmm early pregnancy sign right there Jo.. woohoo

yup my nose seems to have flatterend off. for AF it's meant to be low and open.

I'm sooo nervous... I'm tryin hard not to stress, it has started alot the last few days, I feel like AF is coming I even get mild cramps for a few minutes... I keep running to the bathroom and nope nothing there except a wet patch of white cm... lol Its deffo possible... My body temp has stayed pretty warm the last 5 days... I SURE HOPE SO...
All my predictions will be shot to hell... HAHA

I'm gonna try to hold off on testing... Maybe I will Sunday if not Monday :)

ooh i can feel some bfps in the air! Wooohooo! Kim, hubby doesnt get pounced on unless ovulation approaching :haha: well girls, gota sleep now. Its 4.05am, yikes! Love u girls. Sleep well xxx

I want to sleep GP ismeant to call later at 11.00 to sort medication out

Diane come on give in and give him some... :haha:

I'm off to bed too its 11:15pm... Yawn...

There is going to be ALOT of BFP's this week I know it... :happydance:

Nite Jo... I hope you get everything sorted out... I really hope you get your BFP too ;)

Love ya bunches you all :hugs: I'd be lost without you :flower:

ah, ended up having another hotdog! Ok, nw am defo going to bed! Get a gud sleep jo! Hope our temps are exciting 2mro :hugs: :kiss:

morning gals! Sorry wasn't on last night much! Had midwife at 4pm, then got in and had a nap and then was pooped so went back to bed at 9.30pm lol!

Yay Brandy soooo exciting!!

Hi Rach how you feeling today?

did I miss much last night? xx

Im not feelin preg, all tests bfn, and af feels like she's got a first class ticket to my panties! Aw well, shit happens! Prob won't be ttc next month as don't
know if I'll be back to bd in time if
I o early like this month.

Aw Rach sucks that you're getting bfn's atm - lets hope beanie is just a late implanter and that's why, hope if AF does come that O doesnt happen too soon and you can get right on with ttc.

did you try the softcups this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back