Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ladies! how ya'll doing today?
My son and I are now living with my sister. she lives in Orlando

Diane that is still a little early so dont give up yet your just discouraged because you have been testing since 1dpo silly girl lol

So did you have a blood test done then Shan? You have not bled yet? Will your doctor do anything to help it along? Sorry about all of the questions and feel free to not answer if you don't want to.:hugs:

Hi Shey hope that works out better for you and your son

Shan did the midwife give you anything to get af started

I will go get provera tomorrow. She was going to give me clomid, but for some reason has decided not too. Yes my hcg level was under 5.

diane do not be givin up on me now!!! hahaahahaha wat did u just say 2 me. pma lady!!! thers gona be alot of bfps this weekend....there just has 2 be!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls.
Nope I think she thought that my hormones would be out of whack, but they are all normal.

Soz it didn't workout Shan. Hopefully the midwife will sort your cycles now.

Gdluck with the dollarstore tests Kim.
Girls PMA even if she comes its a regular cycle so allways positive.
I've been peeing alot every hour if not less would it be daft to test now? Desperate togo agian

I would wait to test with fmu Jo. You urine is probably too diluted right now.

I know it is hard, but the test will look so much better with fmu. What happened to waiting till sunday???:haha:

Jo thanks, but she doesnt seem to care. She told me I wasnt even pregnant. And they can help me but it needs to be 3 miscarriages.. apparently they have to see me and take hcg before during and after for them to consider me. She was rude. I wont be going back.

I agree with Callie.

I need to go finish dinner and sit down. These cramps are horrid.

It's crap Shan I know a friend of mine has been throughso many IVF cycles because of her Polycystic ovaries. SHes had to go through the same stuff over and over so may be worth sticking with it so they know what is happening from start to finish and support you atleast physically with it. Sorry she was rude to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"