Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate bfn. And my cm smells af'y if you know what I mean!!

Rach this is one of the first things I noticed before my bfp and I googled it lol its suppose to be a good sign though

Clear or whitish mucous based discharge known as Leukorrhea, which is non irritant and mild smelling, can increase substantially while pregnant. ...

lol Kim this is a new one just got it Monday GRRR bye hun have fun today and yes pick up a test or two or ten lol

OK We'll do... I'm off to shower.. I'll talk

:wave: Bye Ladies talk to you ladies tomorrow.. :hugs:

yeah kim hav a gud day and make sure u grab sum tests lol. Its gona be an exciting few days ahead and sum bfps as a result of all the testing hehe x

so nicole, you thought of any boys names? Jesse is a lovely name! Gem babe, get rid of that negitivity, theres nothing to say ur not pregnant babe! X

Gem so sorry I just realized i have been calling you Rach lol gonna blame that on the pregnancy

thats my littel mans name Jesse lol

Diane that is Nicole lil ones name now.. :haha:

I agree Gem Gem shoo away the negativity, you have some very good symptoms and signs, don't you give up on us hun x

Hey what is the BEST HPT to buy... Clear blue digital? First Response?
I may grab one tonight "maybe" it will be too early to test though ;)

Hi ladies!!

BFN today and no symptoms but a brief dull ache low down in my back.

Congrats on the lil girlie Brandy!!

Diane not thought of any that dh seems to like so just put it aside till we know for sure what were haveing that way we dont have to try and agree on a boy and a girls name lol

the Dollar General stores have pink dye test for a dollar and there pretty good test got my first faint line on one before I got one on frer or an answer first test

Yeah I was gonna grab a few of those just to practice on. :haha: I'm getting a digital this weekend so when I get the lines I'm gonna use that to make it more official... Yay...
I have a good feeling about this time... ;)

Well I'm hitting the road run some errands and I'm playing Bingo tonight... Hope I WIN cuz I'm broke... :haha:

Ya'll have a good nite, Talk to yaz laterz :hugs:

Sorry I missed ya, Kim! I got busy with housework before DD went to bed..gotta love distractions lol.

lol Brandy im still distracted looking for receiving blankets

hey. Im fed up of testing. Its crazy really. I want to beat my addiction. It only ends in dissapointment :cry: can 11dpo be too early? :nope:

It still could! You know the stories where women don't get em till late. :hugs:

Nicole, you're still looking? Thought you decided to buy flannel lol

Diane I got my faints at 16 dpo and this time 18 dpo everyone is different.

Yep, everyones different!

K gonna spend some time with DH. Talk to you girls later <3 xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member