Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rach i never got my bfp untill 15dpo! i was reluctant to test coz i thought i was out lol i will keep you in my prayers.

hey brandy how are you? so its a day of celebration in your house? xx

have a good rest kim! I so hope u have hit the jackpot babe! You will be a super mama! But you will need eyes in the back of your head for your mischevious little boy! Lol. Have u thought of names? I see you calling him something more traditional, like john, david, or james, x

I'm back, I'm sitting hear stuffin my face... Ham & Cheese sandwich with pretzels... the other day I ate strawberry yogurt and pretzels together :haha:

I'm going to name him Jagger Chance so they can call him JC... sexy name huh... I LOVE IT..

Rachel sweetie your not out till the :witch: shows girlie, don't give up girl..
This one girl on here got hers at 16dpo !!

Gem Gem when are you testing... Me and Diane Sunday Woot Woot

Callie sorry I was'nt on earlier miss chatting with ya

Brandy MIA, have'nt heard a word from you? PINK PINK PINK Yay!!

Kristy How ya doin hun... super excited for you both :hugs:

hey kim :wave: wen are you testing lady? i cant handle the suspense lol xx

I'm going to try to hold off as long as I can, its hard but I'm gonna have too, I was thinking Sunday might I may hold off till AF comes... I don't want to waste a good test.. :haha:

I've been so damn warm the last 6 days which is'nt normal... My Cheri prediction she said could be this month or my bubs be born in May so that would mean a BFP in August... I was told June at first then July... I think there wrong... hehee

hiya kim im due af sun/ mon so will be testin sun wiv u and di :) yipppppeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance: AWESOME... I worry though with my temps being warmer, and sometimes it feels like AF is coming GRRR cramps on and off all day and nite :(

haha gem, thats if af dnt come on her 1st class ticker on satrdy to me lol. I just got a huge sharp stitch like pain rip thru my stomach! Only lastd a split second, but ooh er, wtf!! Jagger kim? Thats what we call a junkie round ere :shock: i like j.c though. And i knw a stunin black horse called chance! Nice name! I was well wrong thinking you would go traditional with names lol x

Traditional names just ain't me... Jagger is a junkie name... :haha: um maybe I'll think of another one... I do love Chance and Aiden as well. No John, maybe Jesse thats sexy... lol

Holy cow I get that stitch feeling too on and off, I think a lil beanie is attaching or ur uterus is stretching... good sign there girly... Another BFP coming ding ding... :haha:

darn wireless router giving me a fit again today looks like im gonna have to take it back and install another one

Rach I was 11 or 12dpo before I got a very faint line on the 6 day frer so dont lose hope yet

oh myyyyyyyyyyyy.......gosh

just been searchin lol and i found the hugest blob of stretchy, gooey white / clear cm

i really hope this is it!!!! im gettin excited and i know i shouldnt bt i just feel different....slightly fxd xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats my littel mans name Jesse lol

I do too.. If a girl.. Its going to be Kylie or Jessa :)

Women you need to throw that router out the door, its junk :haha: j/k

I need to get my lazy ass off here to take a shower... hehehe Got lots of running to do today... I may pick up a test or two hehehe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back