Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'v been peeing all night so its no good.
Hows you.

soz i amnotreading fully. very tierd.can't go bed yet

no more nights ahead sohas matt. I got up at 11 to talk to thedaftdoctoron the phone.Bloke said your not on medication are you well duhh I had asked to be called about it

I wish tomorrow morning was here already!!! I cannot wait to tell everyone!!! :happydance: According to the doctor's dates, I am 12 weeks tomorrow.
I cannot decide if I am nauseous or hungry right now.....hmmmmm......:dohh:

It's crap Shan I know a friend of mine has been throughso many IVF cycles because of her Polycystic ovaries. SHes had to go through the same stuff over and over so may be worth sticking with it so they know what is happening from start to finish and support you atleast physically with it. Sorry she was rude to you.

Shes a bitch. Shes not considering any of my losses so I might as well get a new person. Its not fair I do agree with that.

lol Callie excited for you.
knowing my thyroid is good means I proably wnt get early scans damn.
when do your docs scan you? hugs

I only get a 20 week scan. Which is fine. These last 8 weeks practically flew by so I can wait 8 more.

Shan- maybe it would be a good idea to get a new doctor that can monitor you throughout your next pregnancy. You need a doctor that is more pro-active with you.:hugs:

I agree. Just got to find one that will take someone without insurance.. and well that doesnt seem to be happening in the state of maine.

hmm sooo complicated. maybe the insurance just for you would be worth it.
eugh I thinkI amgnna hurl chicken, chips and nectarine

2k a month is not worth it.

Edit: thats catastrophic insurance only ... I cant get it alone.. It has to be under my DH business.

I have loads of fruit felt guilt not having any so shoved one down

jeezy mcwheezy. seems excessive. we have a health plan.found out we get £600 if i give birth yay

That is strange. My husband and I are under different insurance policies (same company but mine is a bit more expensive because I have more options on mine). We pay out of pocket for both and I am the only person on my insurance. It is about $240 a month for me alone.
Why does it have to be under your husbands company? I was under the assumption if you pay for your own insurance, you can choose who you go through. We found ours through: https://www.ehealthinsurance.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->