Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
o my jesus christ does my gem have her :bfp: :O :O :O :O :O omgggggggg congrats chicky!!!! :hugs: :yipee:

ok so i'm not going to bother to ask whats gon on coz i can c its abit heavy lol.

hi girlies, how r u all?
omg them pups r so cute my silly girls, and heloooo my names loren lol welcummm!! xxxx

welll Mias stayn put :D yay and OH has just bought me a fertility and full protection spell from a lady called Mia-Angel :D and a rose quartz fertilirty bracelet :D lets hope they frign work or am as loony asa dont no what, 4 beleiving in it haha.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gem Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A line is a line, as long as it's pink. Definitely keep testing :D Yay yay yayyyy! :happydance:

hiyaaaa its pink sooooo faint!!!
oh wanted me 2 do another wiv his pee and water and no lines on them!! just on mine! it might not be thou, its so faint , like u really hav 2 tilt it 2 c it xxxxx

run out n pee on sutn else!!! preferably a HPT nt ppl gem haha!!!go go go!!!hold ya wee in for 4 hrs then pee agen k!!!xxxx

doesn't matter :happydance: tomorrow morning, take another :D So happy for you! You may just have a lil bubba in there!!!

keep askin jay 2 pick it out wen i swap the 3 over and each time he can. its deffo ther but really faint. im not thinkin anythin yet...as last month the ic was wrong, and mayb th superdrug is.

wats goin on?? anymore news?? my brains gon 2 mush wiv excitement of a poss bfp atlast. jay is worrin im gettin 2 excited, i am worried

awww thanks girls, im just not gonna get excited cos its not a definte!
ill pee again in 4 hours loren.
im gona take a photo and post it and see if u can c lines. ive just openedthe test up 2 c it more , is that cheatin lol

gdgdgdgdgdgdg keep us informed!!!!noppeeee nt cheatn just getn a better luk haha.ur welcum huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you are pregnant gem! Congratulations babe! 1 for the team! :yipee: :baby: :bfp: :crib: :dance: :happydance: :wohoo: am sooo happy 4 u! X

Loren, HELLO!! I am Lesley. Btw, my oldest daughter is a Lauryn :)

Gem are you using a frer?

you are pregnant gem! Congratulations babe! 1 for the team! :yipee: :baby: :bfp: :crib: :dance: :happydance: :wohoo: am sooo happy 4 u! X

aww i hope so, but my camera is shit and it wont take a gud enuf photo, u cant see any line, it is so faint, like the faintest u hav ever seen!! it might not be. ill just hav 2 wait for few hours. i tested this morning and nothin, so maybe it will change again!!
thanks 4 all ur support , luv u all xxxxx
hope ur okay shan, ive no idea wats gone on??
hope we get lots of bfps ..... everyone testin 2mro still ?? xxxxxxx

between the router and now the cable and phone and internet being out i was goin crazy

Gem honey good luck hope this is the start of a big dark pink line for you WOOOHOOO

im telling u gem, you are preggers gal! So relax! Lines start off very faint and superdrugs are meant to be real good! :hugs: xx

i can really see it!!! its just really really faint, just visibly there, but fink im 10dpo so it could just be early. im hopin this is it as theres no line on jays, or on the water test one, my fxd r crossed. testin 2nyt at midnite ish and then agen in the mornin......

party danceeeeee :headpsin: yeahhhhhhhhh am actually feeling sik frm excitement 4 u gem hahaha!!!!

wel the woman i bought the spell and braclet from has just sent me this message......

Dear bradg11

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, but I will certainly do all I can to help you fall pregnant with your magical baby. I will cast for you this weekend. Once the spell has been cast I will be in touch by mailed (posted) letter with full guidance, please do as the letter asks as this will attract positive energy to the spell :) have a lovely weekend, Mia x

- mia-angel

i can really see it!!! its just really really faint, just visibly there, but fink im 10dpo so it could just be early. im hopin this is it as theres no line on jays, or on the water test one, my fxd r crossed. testin 2nyt at midnite ish and then agen in the mornin......

ness had a real real faint line on 10dpo and a pregnant 1-2weeks on 11dpo i think!!!!so :D arghhhhhh ur gna make me throw up!!!! haha xxxxx

oh and she does a twin fertility spell to haha i was angry at 1st that i didnt pick that 1 insted haha.ah wel 1 will do me!!!! di if u type Mia-Angel into ebay and brings up the spells ect on the fertility 1 she has attached all the messages shes recievd from women she has cast the spell upon, thats what made me want it xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"