Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i want to test in 4 hours, shud i hava wee now then wait cos jus hada big drink lol

lol Gem I really dont think it matters unless you dont think you can hold it that long after your big drink

ive had twinges near my pubic bone today .......and lots of lotiony cm , dull cramps and really achey tired legs xxxxxxxx

my legs hurt around the time I got my bfp they just felt odd not sure that is a symptom or even pregnancy related but we will count it as a good sign lol

think il just hava pee now and test. then test again tonite. and il go 2 asda in a bit and get another test 4 the mornin incase nothin shows later

lol Its hard to hold it when you've just had a huge drink..and then all you're thinking about is omg gotta hold it in!

lol yes it is we have all been there especially when there is a hpt test calling your name

well here are the quilts I made yesterday and this morning while the internet was down there not perfect but I dont think they turned out to bad

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2
Maybe your urine was just to week wait a while test tonight then test in the am

awww they r soooo cute nic xxx

right, im gona go make myself busy, instead of drivin mself mad!! will let u kno if bfn or bfp soon as i do.
luv u all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Gem! Everything crossed xo

I'm gonna get some sleep. Night ladies <3

thanks Brandy and Gem there really easy to make goodnight Brandy hope you sleep better

Thank Jo I want to make a ladybug one even if I dont have a girl Ill use it I love ladybugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back