Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jo your chart looks crazy last cycle. No ovulation. Definate biphasic pattern this cycle. Definate ovulation. Your hormones look to have sorted themselves out :thumbup:

Good Luck.

I am gonna sign out of bnb for a while. You all can reach me on fb or via email. Im very disgusted that someone has so much time in their boring ass life to let jealousy consume them. :grr: get a life.

you girls can look at my chart. I am on your list of friends. I am not keeping that public anymore. ff has driven me crazy this time.

:dust: to you testers for the weekend.

Omggggggggg just got a faint line on a superdrug xxxxxxxxxxx

2 lines, but it is the faintest , u hav 2 turn it 2 the light to see it?? oh can c it!!!! wat does it mean

Gem you've been doing thislong enough you know what it means. I have bloody line eye so don't show it to me. Well done Girly

Shan don't let such things bother you but if you wnat time off do

I just feel violated thats all. and this isnt private enough for me to be open anymore.

its never that private you can google and open any one of the pages and view.

hmm. anywho. we have some breeding to do ladies lets focus

Wow. I seem to have missed a lot. I hope that you both decide to stay...Shan and Kim. Good job Gem! I can't stay on, but I will be back later. :hugs: everyone!!!

Di, yes they do look like little aliens..lol! That pic was taken just a few days after they were born and they would be two weeks and one day now so they must be looking more puppy-ish. I have harassed the breeder for so many pics that i am waiting until the 3 week mark to ask for more.

Gem, OH I HOPE YOU HAVE A BFP!! A little good news on this board would be nice. The drama makes my stomach churn.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"