Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I skip past a lot if there are loads of pages cos I dont have time to read through them all so just usually ask for an update x

hey kim, everyone counts in here so dont bail on us :flower: thanks 4 hopin its my month but its not. Shan dnt let an imposter spoil u coming in here. Lets just be more wary next time. Saying that i hate the idea of someone i knw reading everything ive wrote :hugs: lesley, well done on ur modern technology graduation :haha: and those pups are cute if not a little alien like lol. They are so funny when theyre so young. My cats kittens looked like little mice! X

wish I could go back towork.
SHame I liked Aislinn, what an odd thing to do

I guess no reason to have that long MSG. I'm being made out as a stalker. That I'm not no reason to try to explain .

Aislinn I ama litttle confussed and don't understand.
I have no history with you so hold nothing against you.
If this purely is a miscommunication there is no need to leave the site but maybe stay clear of our thread.
Good luck

Aislinn, You are Crystal. How come you sent an email from Crystals account and then signed your name? You are fake ..

bit heavy thanks rach, i'mnot hungry. when u expecting her?
Soz shan I'm confussed

rachel, you wont have a problem because it isnt ur oh crazy ex. I have proof and feel like my trust has been broken, heaven knws how poor shan feels x

hope that never came across nasty rach, it wasnt meant to. :flower: and i think its best we stop discussing it before the thread gets locked x

so it was.
Can one of you girls have a look at my chart and the last one andsee what you thinkIam being sooo slow today

Can't really tell much compared to last month as lots of tps missing towards end of cycle xx and I'm shit with charts. Ask on the ff forum they may know xxx

i dnt get much ofa result in there as i'mnot regular did i see callie?
thanks tho rach.

Jo I think your chart might show an ID on CD 9. After implantation you start to get hcg build up. But I would say possibly this weekend you would see on a test.

And no matter what happens DH and I are strong and we love each other. She can never break us up.

Thanks gals:)

shan can you forward that info to me? via my useful email account? i hate being confussed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"