Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
asda are 15mui I found out and those 1 minute frers are pants
Why is it you can see the antibody lines on all of them?

asdas are good. Not 100percent sure how sensitive tescos are. You need to test 2nite gem. U wont sleep chick lol, neither will i haha x

haha jo. Its SO quiet in here tonite. I hate weekends 4 that reason! Lol x

Hi there Jo! We are doing great. Just excited to get our three day weekend going. It will be nice to have some extra time off work. Just been reading the pages I had missed and shaking my head at the nonsense drama that seems to creep its way on here. LOL
How are you my dear? I am still waiting to hear about a BFP for you!
Congrats Gem! Sounds like you are on your way to a definite BFP.

I think Gem nicked it Kel ( a well deserved steel). I'm awful I know. You get a3 day weekend to? What holiday is it?

Hey there is no rule that says we can only have one BFP. So, get your butt in gear lady. LOL It is Memorial day here on Monday so most of us get off. I actually had to request off b/c in my line of work there is no such thing as a day off. Unfortunately, people don't stop being sick on holidays. LOL

Hello, chicas! Memorial Day is Monday so 3 DAY WEEKEND! And, we have a babysitter tomorrow night. Woohoo! going to an awesome restaurant and this really cool wine bar/antique shop

ohhh i think its a spring one here. me to no day off theough i should have sat & sunday off well the nights off. We have to request to I dnt extra pay!

Hey, Di! well, kaiden doesn't belong to me...maybe someone else??
But, hey, how are you??? I am bored. sitting her with oh as he is watching Friday Night Lights ( a football movie for you non-USers). heeheee. i am feeling punchy this evening. the two glasses of pinot grigio i am having may help with that

woops sorry lesley! Where did i get that from??? Hmmm sorry chick :flower: sounds like its a good night for you! And u have a good weekend planned x

i live in arealitly small town. spare time not sure what thatt is

Haha! No worries, I think I read the name Kaiden here somewhere too!

We have a lovely weekend planned. Actually, I really wanted to go see my family this weekend (our family lives 3-4 hours away), but the oh doesn't want to do this. He has been working LONG hours and wants to hang at home. I could really use a getaway.

Di, do you have anything fun planned?

Jo, I grew up in a town with 800 people! I had 22 kids in my graduating high school class. :)

It sounds like you work crazy hours? Do you work in healthcare? My husband and I both work in media. I worked for Reader's Digest and Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine until recently (switched jobs to a home office so I won't have to commute into chicago). My husband works in radio. So, our hours are kinda nutty, especially his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"