Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I don't respond to anything you post b/c I go with the "nothing nice to say then don't say anything approach." I talk to the ladies on here that talk with me and as an adult that is my right. If any of the other ladies on here feel I create problems or drama they are free to ask me to leave.

Wow Kel.. you are rude.. I will know to stay clear of you..

EDIT: And you were complaining the other day you were having a boy and really wanted a girl. Some of us are having a hard time ttc we would gladly just being able to have a sticky bean.

Jo, I love the empty house sometimes but I just feel lazy not taking advantage and doing anything fun. Although I did get a nice nap in early this evening. It was nice I must say. What time do you get off work?
Lesley, very impressive job!

Why is Molly going to her grandmas did she pee on your last hpt test Jo lol only kidding with you

And you continue to show your immaturity with yet ANOTHER personal attack on a member of this forum that you know nothing about. Please stop with the comments as I will not interact with you after this post. Thank you.

noo just a change for her, they had both there cats put down this year and they miss the furry effect. I waunder if she could get a :bfp:?

hi shan, how are you? :hugs: i think your actually a very caring and supportive person for what its worth and kel you give your fair share of insults. Maybe you should stick to your nothing nice to say motto. Everyone forgive me if im being out of line, but af is due 2mro so im casting the blame onto her lol

Di, you are definitely intitled to your opinion. I honestly wasn't aware I insulted anyone on here and if I have then I would apologize. I have exchanged private messages on her with many women on this forum and have not gotten the impression there are any problems. I have been sticking to my motto for a long time and will continue to do so unless I feel insulted or provoked myself. BTW, Let's hope you aren't able to blame it on AF. :flower:

and now your being nice to me kel :cry: im an emotional wreck. That witch is defo coming! Please excuse me, i just get so protective of the girls on here. I will admit i too thought reffering to 'nonesence dramas' was a little insensitive as it is a big issue and deeply upsetting for some. Would maybe have been better not to comment, but oh well, lets not fight girls, i for one have no energy left. There are a few of us spend alot of time on here, hence we may have closer bonds and care maybe too much in other peoples eyes. I dont know, im rambling here girls. Im sorry. Off to bed for me. Have a good nite all x

Nursekel, I didn't realize you were in TX! I love TX. Used to travel to Dallas a lot for work.

Jo, embarassed that I thought initially your name was Molly. lol! must have been referring to your dog or cat!

Aww Night DIane.
Girls remeber us Nursey girls are kind and caring at work and though it's in our natures some times we do loose it especially when hormonal. lol
Hugs all round girls

Dog but I'mused to it. if you go on my profile her pictureisthere

Yes ma'am Lesley. I am in Texas (born and raised). I live about 45 minutes north of Houston in a little country town. I only graduated with 70 kids myself...lol. I don't get to Dallas much but it is fabulous isn't it? I saw you were in Chicago and unfortunately I have never gotten to go there.

Kel, I used to call on clients in Houston too! I just love TX. It just has a good friendly feel! I grew up in a southern-ish town in south central IL. People in TX are real and that is really key.

Jo, we ARE our pets, right? I am a pissy golden retriever-chow mix and a white golden retriever. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"