Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was dottie Iwent back like 30 100 pages to find it

ooh exciting jobs lesley! Ive just rememberd its donna, dottiemad that has kaiden lol. Nothing exciting pland 4 wkend, just stocking up on sanitary towels lol x

The reality is not so exciting. lol! Anyway, you and me both. I wanna think this month is the month, but, the other side of me is like "no way, sister, it won't be that easy"

am gna go to bed girlies spk on sunday!!gt the ann summers party and twn tmra nyt ni nite lv u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

does no one use tampons anymore? I feellike a freak

ur stil abuv ur coverline chick dusnt that mean anything??xxx

haha brads scared incase i invest in 1 and leave him 4 it!!!duz he not no that a rabbit cant get me pregnant i need him 4 that hahah xxx hahahahaha i wil xxxxxx

wel am off 4 definate nw wna b up erly spk tyas sunday girlies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

which 1 of us?
Proably our pma is being madein to sanitry protection as we type

lol,
seeya loren have fun
the power of a computer over a phone

right eed to think about something other than a period it keeps making me want to run to the loo

OK, kiddies, for most of you, it is the middle of the night! lol! for me, it is 7:55 pm and i am praying this football movie gets over soon

Diane do not watch alicia keyes latest video it will make you cry

It's 8pm here and I am bored to tears. My DD is with my parents and the hubby and I can't think of anything we really feel like doing. Today was a long day for me though and I am wore out. Not to mention we don't have to BD anymore since that mission was accomplished...ROFL. What the heck do we do now?

Hi there Jo! We are doing great. Just excited to get our three day weekend going. It will be nice to have some extra time off work. Just been reading the pages I had missed and shaking my head at the nonsense drama that seems to creep its way on here. LOL
How are you my dear? I am still waiting to hear about a BFP for you!
Congrats Gem! Sounds like you are on your way to a definite BFP.

You are causing more drama by acting the way you are.. Everytime you come in here you only talk to certain people. If you have issues with "drama" go elsewhere.:growlmad:

my furbabyu gets to goto her grandmas now I waunder what that will be like empty house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"