Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jackrussel that thinksits a great dane. SHe just looks like a spaniel

I am not sure if you guys can really see this pic, but this is my elderly golden/chow mix, the oh and the kiddies.

Attachments

• April 2010 001.jpg
    April 2010 001.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 3
Oh wow Jo she is too cute! I have a great dane and a bloodhound so....what does that say about me? Probably that I like big drooling dogs. ROFL
Thank you Lesley. I absolutely love Texas. I lived in New England for a year and while the fall is gorgeous, it was time for me to get back home. My cousin's husband is from Illinois but I couldn't tell you what area.

I love pizza. I am so damn hungry lately. it doesn't have anything to do with ttc. Just hungry.

lol that is such a cute unny looking dog like a shaved golden retriever lol

molly is a licker. She is wotching tv in that picture. She loves sport. even cricket how she sees the ball is beyond me. I want a dachund matt has caved I can have a second dog when we move whichwill be in say 3 years whe we have our second child

I love my big drooling furbabies! My great dane will be 6 in July and our bloodhound is only 9 weeks old. She is absolutely adorable, love her wrinkles and droopy eyes. Although I do question our sanity on getting a new puppy at the same time we are having a new baby...lol. I have always heard that goldens are great with kids.
So Lesley, catch me up. How many kiddos do you have? Ages and names...?

Yeah, she is a genetic mess. Never breed a chow chow and a golden...all the neediness of a golden combined with the paranoia of a chow.

JO, your Jack Russell is SO CUTE! I heard they are really active?

Jo, dachunds are awesome. I have so many patients that have them and they are the best companions. They seem so smart and easy to train too. What kind do you want? A black/tan, dapple or red?

well lesley, if we are like our pets then im obviously a bitch :rofl: ok definately going to sleep. Goodnite. Looks like we scared nicole away! Shan, i want a fire! So cosy! X

Kel, lol, we are getting a new puppy too. In july. isn't that NUTS!?! But, the vet told us our elderly dog only had a month or so left and we felt we needed to get another pup as a companion (and also to fill the gap we would have).. Anyway, suddenly, she is doing amazingly well! The goldens are so wonderful with our kids. Bebe lays by their swingset the whole time they are playing.

We have two daughters. My daughter Lauryn is 7 and just finishing 1st grade. She is a biological child. My daughter Anastasia is 6 and finishing kindergarten. She was adopted from russia in 2004. I am amazingly blessed to have my ladies and feel embarassed to ask for more. yet, we would like to have one more child. I am 37 and my dh is 40.

NIcole is on the phone.
I seem to have come up lucky with molly she happy to be a lapdog or will run all day. SHedoesn't steal Iknow my bin is open at homand her head willnot be in it unless there is a mint for some reason.
Dachund hmm I want one like oddy from garfield the film so wire and iguess dappled colour

p.s molly IS cute, but she is also a mass murderer :haha: has comitted multiple homicide for u americanos! Is that even a term? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"