Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
am fine lesley! Aw sounds like u have a nice social life babe! Fxd for ur bfp 11dpo chick! Loren the 99p one is a fertility spell too. She has good feedback too. For 99p you cant complain, and if u have more than 1 spell cast frm difrnt witches its even stronger. Says mia. If u search 4 powerful fertility spell, its a woman maria sumthin, 99p starting bid but thats what they go for. She is lovely, and books a time 4 ur spell 2 be done then emails u chants u need todo be4 bed then again in the morning. Got a really nice feeling bout her x

oooooh gdgdgdgdgdggdgdgdgdgdgdgd hopefully this is what we need chick!!!little bit of help from the other worldy thing of it!!!magic world wa eva lol.awwww am gna go have a look see at hers!xxxxxxxxxxxx

she hasnt done as much as mia, but at 99p shes defo not greedy! Thanks 4 thank link loren! Its awesome hehe x

she hasnt done as much as mia, but at 99p shes defo not greedy! Thanks 4 thank link loren! Its awesome hehe x

true true true!!!!ur welcum chick!!ino givs u so much hope dusnt it!!and definatley as 1 of them girls got the twin spell and lone behold she got her bfp and its twins!!!and her or her partner dnt have twins in ther family!!!!haha xxxxxx

ooh ah, not got to that part yet! Thats amazin! Did u get a gender spell or an any baby plz 1? I am so excitd 4 us, wer gona hav magic babes! X luv ya x

ooh ah, not got to that part yet! Thats amazin! Did u get a gender spell or an any baby plz 1? I am so excitd 4 us, wer gona hav magic babes! X luv ya x

nooo i just gt the fertility 1, just 4 1 baby dnt care aslong as its a baby 2 wud b an amazin bonus with twins and triplets bein in my family but am happy with 1 either sex!!!am so excited 4 us its unreal!haha.inoooo aww when she rit to me n sed ur magical baby i ws like :) beamn haha xxxx love uuuu xxxx

:dust: to all. Sorry am not on much kinda down about ttc with no ovulation going on.

OK...I am lost on these fertility spells. I need to figure out what everyone's talking about and where to get it :0

OK...I am lost on these fertility spells. I need to figure out what everyone's talking about and where to get it :0

haha go on ebay and type in fertilty spells, and click on what interests u and read at the bottom about them ect xxxx

hey ladies!
sorry been mia for a lil bit. been busy with things and found out that my ex has to pay child support and has to pay $7,000 back child support.

Damn write he has to pay Shey.

Well girls An unwanted relative arrived with her suitcases ready for a 1 week stay the cow. Onwards and upwards the glint in matts eyes says I have to put some seriousse work in. Yikes thou 17 Lp
Hope your all ok and I will be on from work later

awwwww am so sorry jo :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx spk later xxxxxxxxxxx

Aww sorry Jo

Yea I know he has to pay but he doesnt have the money he makes $20,000 a yr

rach lol I WISH hahahahaha its not gonna happen ive had bfn after bfn :(
im cd37 today , she gotta be here soonish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"