Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey gem, wat u doin huni?? i am so bord!!watchn BGT xxx

Wonder if it's too short ??

Sorry bout bfn, hope I get to ttc next month.

Sorry bout witch jo

hey everyone else. Watching britains got talent xx

I am fine girls ouchy but fine. Now I remember all the symptoms. Yay never realised i got achy boobs with AF.

hiyyyaaa!! watchin bgt hahahaha seems 2 b tha thing 2 do tonite!!!
not up2 much babe, im bored 2!!!

omggggg one of jays mates jus rang him n asked if he will drive him and his girlfriend 2 hospital cos shes started bleedin and gettin pains. shes due the 29th june, i was due the 28th. i know this sounds so bad, but cant they ask someone else!!!! why us?? what does she want 2 do, giv birth in my fellas car. just cos its remindin us, and jay must of thort he'd be takin me.....i kno it sounds daft and i sound like a bitch, god wudnt u ask ur mum or somethin, i mean hav u herd of a taxi?????????? u must think im evil , jus annoyed me!!! and they never ever contacted me wen i lost my baby, so really why the fuck should i bother. i wish that baby all the luck, but im not helpin them.

awww rach i duno chick XX

hahaha ano yer.crap init!!!!!!xxxxxx

i completely undastand chick how its annoyed u!!!ur nt a bitch its just how uve taken it frm them nt bein ther 4 u wen u lost ur bby :hugs: i'd no doubtly fne my dad!!!n my mum wud obv cum with.ive alredy told brad wen tha day cums i dnt care if ur mum n dad liv literally 2mins dwn the road i want my mum n dad foned and al sit here n b in pain til they cum they liv bout 10 mins away ina car.
xxxxxxxx

isnt it bad that shes bleedn n pains a month b4 her due date :S xxxxxxxxxxx

omg im a major bitch but its just the way i feel. fair enuf if they literally had no way of gettin ther

ye not sure wats happenin 2 b honest. wer not close atal. but this lad is one of jays best mates

not bein funi or ntn but, i wudnt think :| PHONE JAY ad b like PHONE AN AMBULANCE!!!bein tha far gon n bleedn with pains yer deffo ambulance nt me fellas m8!!xxxx

It's hard Gem let himgo play Taxi, it's easier. Matt has had todo the same thing in the middle of the night with some one with a migraine????? He gets those paralysing ones I couldn't see the need for A&E but any who. Hugs girly just think you might get some baby freebys when you have LO

ive prob not got my bfp cos im such a bitch. ano ye loren lol .....shes abit skatty and thick, hahaha i am ded jealous of her bein pg bt thats it!!!
he cudnt go anyway cos hes got no mot on his car till 2moro , so duno y i stressed, guess it just annoyed me! i feel 4 him more cos its like theyve just 4gotten and omg if he had of had 2 take them i kno he wudda dun it fine, but he stil wudnt felt shit and been reminded xxxxxxxx

what yall up2 now, im jus waitin 4 the bitch 2 sho BORRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG
she must be comin , me bein a grump hahahaha

:huge: Jo. At least your body is sorting itself out. That is good news!!:thumbup:

Rach, as long as your luteal phase is at least 10 days, it doesn't matter if you have a short cycle. Many women have 21 day cycles and get pregnant. :hugs:

whatcha doin loren?? i tried 2 get a fertility spell but i dont hav paypal ?? xxxx

ino hun i thought that maybe y its botherd u so much!! :hugs:

hey callie!! :wave: u ok?xxx

ntn am just catchn up on easties and wondering what to eat next haha u?set yaself a paypal up chick xxxxxx any other way will just b too awkward i think its awkward anyway av only eva paid thru paypal xxxxxxx

ho callie howa u ?? jus started my diary of signs,symptoms of ov, af hahaha 4 next cycle xxx

:hi: Loren and Gem!!! I am good. I have been feeling slightly better the last two days. I broke down yesterday and bought my first pair of maternity jeans. They are a bit too big, but I am sure they will fit soon enough!!!:haha: I was just sick of seeing the bumps and lines from where I couldn't button my pants through my belly band. I have yet to gain any weight (in fact still down 6 pounds) but I am sure that will change soon as well.
How are you two doing? I think that there are going to be a few June/July bfps!!!:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"