Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to chart next cycle Gem? I think that it is so helpful to see what your body is doing and when.

would lve to but I am at work. Would I still be ok to get pissed on the 3rd??????

Here is my Sandra reading!! The crazy thing is that my youngest daughter was born in March of 04 and my oldest daughter models...we were just asked to submit a photo for a family photo shoot to her agency.

Reading: i want to say that i feel you are a very precise woman , i feel you like to do things to the best that you can, i feel at times you have high standards although i feel this is in relation to your job more in a way. I want to mention where someone keeps saying boss , im not sure if you are a boss in regards to work or where you are in another area in a sense, i just get the feeling of you being in charge of your life.I want to mention you have had many advantages and disadvantages in life, but you have worked very hard in order to be where you are. You are a very organised woman as well, and you plan ahead , i feel you and your partner have though about children for a long time although you wanted to wait until you were financially stable as again i feel you like to be prepared, i want to mention where you also wanted to make sure that you were both mentally ready for a child and that your relationship was strong enough, i feel its is although i feel there have been a few hurdles , and i want to mention a bit of distance more from your partner on occasion where he doesn't express himself or show his emotions when you need him to , there is improvement there though.Ok going on and looking at babies , i want to mention a girl with regards to an m month, so may or march , im going to be honest and say im not 100 percent sure on that , so keep both months in mind for me. I want to mention a link to the number 4 so this could be a due date or conception date. I want to mention a very hyper little boy with a lot of energy and a really cheeky smile, you wont be able to give him into trouble lol as he will give you that smile and you will forget it all, i want to mention this baby bringing in a lot of happiness for you x

Ok im now going to chose a few cards for you
The first card is Dreams coming true
This is showing me where what you want is going to happen, your hearts desire will become reality. I want to mention baby bringing you closer together although at times it will be a test, this is going to be hard work for you both , but you will take to it naturally , you will know what you are doing.

The second card is Creative expression
This is showing me where there is going to be a lot of joy and energy in your heart, and i feel you will express this more in everything that you do , i want to mention a photo shoot , and i feel this will be in relation to your and your family , please keep in mind for me.

The third card is Making new friends
I want to say that you have made a lot of new friends through trying for baby , and will continue to , i feel these people will become a support network and who you may go to first if you need to help , i want to mention meeting new people when you become a mother too , a new social network in a sense.

Callie did you add me as a chart friend?????
yup I like the charts, wish I had got a :bfp: on an opk though

awwwwww gdgdgdgd callie, haha awwww getn the maternity things in now!!!bless!!its all exciten!!its flown 4 u hun, i member ur ticker sed 6weeks haha madness!!!av neva bin in such a butterfly'y excited happy mood like this in ages haha sitn here at 11.40pm with train - hey soul sister on singn me ed off haha xxxxxxxxxxxx

and i agree with gem get rottennnn!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh intresting lesley how much do you tell these people about your self?

i'll give it ago i dnt really drink but i can let my hairdown it's our 3year anniversary. Iwill bedrinking on Saturday as well

Here is my Sandra reading!! The crazy thing is that my youngest daughter was born in March of 04 and my oldest daughter models...we were just asked to submit a photo for a family photo shoot to her agency.

Reading: i want to say that i feel you are a very precise woman , i feel you like to do things to the best that you can, i feel at times you have high standards although i feel this is in relation to your job more in a way. I want to mention where someone keeps saying boss , im not sure if you are a boss in regards to work or where you are in another area in a sense, i just get the feeling of you being in charge of your life.I want to mention you have had many advantages and disadvantages in life, but you have worked very hard in order to be where you are. You are a very organised woman as well, and you plan ahead , i feel you and your partner have though about children for a long time although you wanted to wait until you were financially stable as again i feel you like to be prepared, i want to mention where you also wanted to make sure that you were both mentally ready for a child and that your relationship was strong enough, i feel its is although i feel there have been a few hurdles , and i want to mention a bit of distance more from your partner on occasion where he doesn't express himself or show his emotions when you need him to , there is improvement there though.Ok going on and looking at babies , i want to mention a girl with regards to an m month, so may or march , im going to be honest and say im not 100 percent sure on that , so keep both months in mind for me. I want to mention a link to the number 4 so this could be a due date or conception date. I want to mention a very hyper little boy with a lot of energy and a really cheeky smile, you wont be able to give him into trouble lol as he will give you that smile and you will forget it all, i want to mention this baby bringing in a lot of happiness for you x

Ok im now going to chose a few cards for you
The first card is Dreams coming true
This is showing me where what you want is going to happen, your hearts desire will become reality. I want to mention baby bringing you closer together although at times it will be a test, this is going to be hard work for you both , but you will take to it naturally , you will know what you are doing.

The second card is Creative expression
This is showing me where there is going to be a lot of joy and energy in your heart, and i feel you will express this more in everything that you do , i want to mention a photo shoot , and i feel this will be in relation to your and your family , please keep in mind for me.

The third card is Making new friends
I want to say that you have made a lot of new friends through trying for baby , and will continue to , i feel these people will become a support network and who you may go to first if you need to help , i want to mention meeting new people when you become a mother too , a new social network in a sense.

thats brilliant hun, and how wierd is the last bit!!!as uve made alot of new friends on here and speshaly u got a lota friends on this thread :D madness i love this kinda stuff!!!!xxxxxxxx

I just added you Jo. And yes, you can still have a few on cd3. Enjoy it now. I let myself have a beer here and there before I ovulated and then nothing afterward.

That is a cool reading. Sounds good.:thumbup:

i'll give it ago i dnt really drink but i can let my hairdown it's our 3year anniversary. Iwill bedrinking on Saturday as well

awwww yer let ur hair down chick!!!!and gdgdgd get them drinkn nyts in now wilst u can because wen uve got ur beanie and ur at home with bump and matts out on the piss ur nt going to be happy wen he cums in haha xxx

oooo that is excitin lesley!!
ye jo cd3 is fine!! it was my bday b4 i got pg and drank loads!!

callie, im gona temp this month as rite now ive no idea where i am, and last month it did help me alot! tuk my temp b4 37.3...doesnt mean much wen i havent done it lol
ive kept a record of cm and wen we bd on the calendar on my fone and im lookin at it thinkin i cud actually only be 6/7 dpo?? im soooo confused!!!
i had lots of dribs on ewcm this month, so i wonder if my body tried 2 ov but never actually did. first had slight ewcm on 13th may and last seeing it was 26th may??? wtf??

Thanks, ladies...gotta keep the crazy mind busy analyzing a reading for the next several days hehe

Many women have several patches of fertile cm throughout their cycle. I only had it (ewcm) around cd11 or so and I ovulated cd17. I don't think it means that much for everyone. I only had watery cm when I conceived.

ummmm thats interestin 2 know, i jus think i need to opk and temp nxt month so i kno 4 definite!! i jus want af now so i can get on wiv it!! or beta still a bfp lol

Hey there Callie. How you doing honey? Have you had any more stuffed potatoes lately? I am hungry right now but just can't think of anything that sounds good.
Hi there Lesley. Love the reading. I have always said I was going to go see a card reader or someone along those lines but have yet to do it. Interesting about the modeling...that's kinda cool. And how bout that talk of a little boy? Wahoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"